Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5822665 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sholay2011(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
cococandy:
Honey-mustard oven roasted chicken and vegetables. Served with honey-mustard dipping sauce. There were no leftovers
This oppression is too early for Monday morning here. grin

*Licks lips*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amen.
In order not to derail this thread further, I created a potato thread. You all can meet me there for your order and enquiries.
https://www.nairaland.com/5679342/freshly-harvested-irish-potatoes-sale#86536107

I'd also appreciate referrals. Thanks

Beans and boiled Irish potatoes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bolseas(f): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
cococandy:
nice. pics making crave yam because the sauce looks yummy

LOL.. thank you..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bolseas(f): 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Looks super good kiss

Thank you..

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
sholay2011:

This oppression is too early for Monday morning here. grin

*Licks lips*
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
cococandy:
Honey-mustard oven roasted chicken and vegetables. Served with honey-mustard dipping sauce. There were no leftovers

Keep my own oo. On my way

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
cheesy

Where do you guys find these pictures
Tonyfx:

Keep my own oo. On my way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Beans pudding nd pap pudding eko grin
#dinner #saynotolatenightfood.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rentAcock(m): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
The problem I have with this thread is the fact that there are so many hungry people all around us and many people will still come here to post pics of excess food just to impress others. That excess good is being eaten by them and their spouse at most. This is sad, gluttony is a sin and it can lead to diabetes and heart disease. Why not pool money or food together and donate to the needy?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
The problem I have with this thread is the fact that there are so many hungry people all around us and many people will still come here to post pics of excess food just to impress others. That excess good is being eaten by them and their spouse at most. This is sad, gluttony is a sin and it can lead to diabetes and heart disease. What not pool money or food together and donate to the needy?

stop embarrassing yourself, ask if you need help, I can send you 2k, I'm not rich myself !

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
The problem I have with this thread is the fact that there are so many hungry people all around us and many people will still come here to post pics of excess food just to impress others. That excess good is being eaten by them and their spouse at most. This is sad, gluttony is a sin and it can lead to diabetes and heart disease. What not pool money or food together and donate to the needy?
Are you being serious? Are you living with them to know if they are wasting food?moreover whatever anyone does with their food is non of your business!! Didn't you see when a lady here donated a bag of potatoes to the orphanage,if you dnt live with them you shouldn't judge!! Many people are giving to the less privilege nd doesn't publish it on social media!! Eating what you can afford isn't gluttony neither is it a sin!! You need to change your mentality!!

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
payperpost:

stop embarrassing yourself, ask if you need help, I can send you 2k, I'm not rich myself !
I dare you to
I'm broke myself

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Brainiac12:

I dare you to
I'm broke myself

what are you doing in the gutter , common get up before i use horsewhip to clear that drunkness ! omo jati jati!

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
cococandy:
cheesy

Where do you guys find these pictures

Lol. Right here on nairaland
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Change of plans had me end up with this. Yam with Green and nchanwu.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
Beans pudding nd pap pudding eko grin
#dinner #saynotolatenightfood.
Something that I have tried, e no work. I already ate early but I know hunger will rear its ugly head around 9 or so.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Outdoors survival cool

Bright Monday morning kiss

Abeg which camera did u use in taking these pictures?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yuneehk:

Something that I have tried, e no work. I already ate early but I know hunger will rear its ugly head around 9 or so.
Ahh swear, bt i have to be strong lipsrsealed
Hunger sef don dey catch me grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:

Ahh swear, bt i have to be strong lipsrsealed
Hunger sef don dey catch me grin
You're doing well. Do not give in to it. As for me, when the hunger comes, I'll give in cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Akposy:
Join me thank cococandy for being my first customer in this business and for giving to the orphanage. Thanks madam.... Potatoes ready for delivery to the orphanage. God bless you richly.

You guys can order for yours. These are the yellow Irish....very good for chips

cc
Comtem11
Kiki4
Ahnie
You can't ship it, I wouldn't call her a customer if you got money for services not rendered, just saying.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khaifa(f): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

What a funny way to advertise.
It would be nice if you told us how your frying pan helps to do all the things you've said it does, or perhaps the advantage it has over air fryers

Thanks for asking
I would bore people out by telling them all those at the first instant. Don't you think so.
Actually, I would soon create a thread for that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
vivigurl:
Jollof rice. I like to lay on my bed to eat , guess is a bad habit.
that's cute, the rice not so much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yuneehk:
wow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yuneehk:
Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyy
Ogini cheesy

Nnemuka:

wow...
Nne, biko come and join me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Witchersunited:
You can't ship it, I wouldn't call her a customer if you got money for services not rendered, just saying.
So let's look at it this way. She wants to touch the lives of these kids and since she can't do it in person, she pays a seller, asking him to deliver it to them on her behalf. This way, it's a win-win. She patronises a brother, and also gets to give those kids what she has for them. She's a customer in every sense of the word.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omawumi17(f): 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sorry to derail this thread. Tantalize ur special ones taste bud with tasty meals and body with lovely ankara fabrics. Dont say boo doesnt wear native, buy for him and create lasting memories. Check my post and choose anyone you like
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yuneehk:

So let's look at it this way. She wants to touch the lives of these kids and since she can't do it in person, she pays a seller, asking him to deliver it to them on her behalf. This way, it's a win-win. She patronises a brother, and also gets to give those kids what she has for them. She's a customer in every sense of the word.
Still doesn't count as a customer but I agree to disagree, maybe you didn't understand what I was implying

Let's just say philanthropy and clout chasing go hand in hand

Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Witchersunited:
Still doesn't count as a customer but I agree to disagree, maybe you didn't understand what I was implying

Let's just say philanthropy and clout chasing go hand in hand

Just saying

smh. your second paragraph is what you wanted to say all the while.

now that you have finally gotten it out of your chest, you can now breathe, drink cold water and bounce.

nonsense.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Witchersunited: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Teespice:

now that you have finally gotten it out of your chest, you can now breathe, drink cold water and bounce.

nonsense.
oh I'm going to bounce alright, how much do you sell the bag?

Interested, now you are either matured enough to overlook our earlier conversations and discuss or you act immature and take my innocent question as another opportunity for you to be rude, choice is yours and by the way, I love your gown, looks really nice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Teespice:

nonsense.
As in ehn... undecided

I had to read it again and again to make sure I wasn't confusing things

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
My coconut rice

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1754) (1755) (1756) (1757) (1758) (1759) (1760) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.