Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5846632 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Akposy:

I still feel like my bread skills are not perfected yet. The bread was not that soft (may be due to poor kneading or insufficient yeast)

I used:

1 tsp yeast. You can use 2 tsp
2 tbsp sugar
1 egg
½ cup warm milk
2 cups flour (AP). I didn't have bread flour..use bread flour
5 tbsp butter. I used margarine
1 tsp nutmeg

Mix the warm milk with 1 tbsp of sugar
Add yeast, cover and allow to prove
Add in the egg, sugar, nutmeg and flour. Mix till a soft dough is formed
Transfer to a work surface and add your butter.
Knead till it is elastic (mine refused to get elastic).
Cover in a oiled bowl till double it size
Deflate the risen dough. Roll, knead and cut into your desired shape/pan
Pre heat your oven
Allow the dough rise for about 30 minutes or so
Coat with mixed egg yolk or milk
Bake for about 10 - 15 mins in your preheated oven
That's it

Thank you.
Soon, I'll share Maangchi's bread roll recipe with you.
I'm sure you'll love it.
She makes everything seem so effortless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Village kitchen

Outdoors survival cool

Bread and Omelette

It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those who can best manage change

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yeyeosoronga: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nnemuka:

Is this what hausa people call "kuka"?
Miyan kuka is made with baobab leaf like that and it is dark greenish, not black
Black soup is made with some kind grinded leaves and spices. I'm not sure exactly what leaves, but its actually very delicious. It takes getting used to, though.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Beans pudding nd pap pudding eko grin
#dinner #saynotolatenightfood.

Which one is bean pudding again? How about maize pudding for the ekor? undecided

Moinmoin and ekor.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yuneehk:
Change of plans had me end up with this. Yam with Green and nchanwu.

There is God ooo. My kinda dish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
cutiereborn:
Fried coconut rice ready to go down wink

Wicked girl. Very wicked human being kikikikikikikiiii mehnnnn....this your meal is wicked!!!!! Chai... You rock gurl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Native Spag for Lagos Asha.wo weather.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

There is God ooo. My kinda dish.
I biara late cheesy
Do you like Spag? You can have this one.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=Yuneehk post=86590582]
I biara late cheesy
Do you like Spag? You can have this one.[/quote

Mmmm.. Not my everyday kinda meal. Its a mood meal for me not my everyday go to kinda meal.

The sauce is tight though. Wouldn't mind some.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunayeni(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yuneehk:
looks nice, should taste nice too smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunayeni(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Eba with black soup made with scent leaves, palm fruit cream, dry fish, smoked fish, lots of crayfish, yellow pepper and beef.

It's sweeter with pounded yam though.
i believe this soup is what we yoruba call obe Efirin, very healthy soup, are you from Ondo state?...looks really nice welldone

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
seunayeni:
looks nice, should taste nice too smiley
Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yuneehk:
I love your round-round,pointed bobbi more than your food though.
Kudos for keeping it firm at this age.
Some of your mates own don reach their knees due to high mileage.
Nice red oil spaghetti btw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Which one is bean pudding again? How about maize pudding for the ekor? undecided

Moinmoin and ekor.
No mind that local thing. Mgbeke feeling funky grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yuneehk:
Na okporoko(stock fish) I dey see inside there? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yuneehk:

I biara late cheesy
Do you like Spag? You can have this one.
What's the stew for
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Outdoors survival cool

Bread and Omelette

It is not the strongest or the most intelligent who will survive, but those who can best manage change

Mr Preston at it again...nice one. Abeg don't leave that bush o

You used the Axe to cut the bread? Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
nwanneni:
I love your round-round,pointed bobbi more than your food though.
Kudos for keeping it firm at this age.
Some of your mates own don reach their knees due to high mileage.
Nice red oil spaghetti btw.
Nwaneniiiii grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kiki4: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Akposy:

So much pain, bitterness and hatred emanating from one person? Can you prove it's a random pics gotten from the internet. Kindly carry love and home training as you journey down life... it's not that heavy. Stop drowning in hatred!

Snack on my freshly made bread and take a chill pill later

Recipe please, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Nwaneniiiii grin
na true na.
And na small girl too,everywhere tight cool
Someday sha...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
nwanneni:
na true na.
And na small girl too,everywhere tight cool
Someday sha...
Ashawo man better goan marry grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nnemuka:

I just can imagine what dating you would look like.
breakfast in bed
Romantic candle light dinner
lunch in a beautiful island
ohlalala cheesy grin

Your girlfriend is lucky sha
You say

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
What's the stew for
My mum wanted meat so I had to take out that from the stew for her.
And yeah, that's okporoko you're seeing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Ashawo man better goan marry grin
Marry no mean say you no go dey chop smaller dem na.
You no see Eric agvoegbulem as e die untop dirty smallie upon his ABJ status undecided
Na so dem dey run am for here ooo lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yuneehk:

My mum wanted meat so I had to take out that from the stew for her.
And yeah, that's okporoko you're seeing.
Nice. Enjoy smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nzlove:

Here it is
Okay. You can PM me
Thanks for the mentions and encouragement. I really appreciate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
nwanneni:
Marry no mean say you no go dey chop smaller dem na.
You no see Eric agvoegbulem as e die untop dirty smallie upon his ABJ status undecided
Na so dem dey run am for here ooo lol.
No be lie sha. That girl too dirty. She wan look like one local mgbeke for here wey claim say she dey date one imaginary Poland guy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Thank you.
Soon, I'll share Maangchi's bread roll recipe with you.
I'm sure you'll love it.
She makes everything seem so effortless
I can't wait

Meanwhile I made Cinnamon rolls. This was just perfect! super soft, yummy and melts in the mouth. I can't believe I made this. The only problem is I can't remember the recipe I used perfectly....I remember some though.

Also, I got the wooden plate today from a freshly cut Mango tree.

You guys should bring your cold juice let us eat and be merry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
No be lie sha. That girl too dirty. She wan look like one local mgbeke for here wey claim say she dey date one imaginary Poland guy grin
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kiki4:

Recipe please, thanks.
I've posted it. Kindly check the thread. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kiki4: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Akposy:

I've posted it. Kindly check the thread.
Thanks

Yea, seen! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow.

Good job. Look up the recipe for the frosting (I don’t how they make it) and top it with that.

That’s a complete Cinnabon cinnamon roll. A treat
Americans dem wan die on top am.

Akposy:
I can't wait

Meanwhile I made Cinnamon rolls. This was just perfect! super soft, yummy and melts in the mouth. I can't believe I made this. The only problem is I can't remember the recipe I used perfectly....I remember some though.

Also, I got the wooden plate today from a freshly cut Mango tree.

You guys should bring your cold juice let us eat and be merry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rainer8(m), tensazangetsu20(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.