Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,654 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5854467 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Thanks. Yes it is.You can make it drier or saucier depending on preference. Since I eat mine with white rice, I use it as my sauce.
diordaves:

Looks good and I'm sure the aroma is out of this world. Is this the final product? I have a different idea of gizdodo. It's normally drier. For me, it's a perfect combo with jellof rice seasoned with bay leaf.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:
Another sizzling pot of gizdodo since the last one was a hit. smiley Yum.

u pple are overcooking the gizzard and the rest. It should be a bit dry..i don't really know how to describe the look but I guess u know what i mean. This one don turn to stew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Hotworta1:
u pple are overcooking the gizzard and the rest. It should be a bit dry..i don't really know how to describe the look but I guess u know what i mean. This one don turn to stew.

Cook yours how you like wink

It’s a really simple concept

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2020
inourcare:
Sandwich toast, AKA toast bread.
what is that thing underneath the beautiful toast? e for better say u put the toast untop serviette then u top am with small flower as chef Prestonn dey do him own. See as u take spoil the presentation. 2½/10
Some of u dont know u can create an oasis in ur desert.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:
Salad chomp chomp chomp
a long shot of your salad chom chom would have been added too. The pic left me confused..u only took a very close shot which didnt allow me see the beauty of this presentation.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:

I like the way you make cooking so enthusiastic.� chop knuckles cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Village kitchen

Pasta topped with mussels, cheese, Tomatoes and parsley leaf. I also anoint it with Extra virgin oil tongue

The pasta was so sweet as Puta kiss

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Tonyfx:

I like the way you make cooking so enthusiastic.� chop knuckles cheesy
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Pasta topped with mussels, cheese, Tomatoes and parsley leaf. I also anoint it with Extra virgin oil tongue

oga boss! Good presentation. But ur five seed of tomato has reduced to four. Who/what ate the other seed? I noticed also the stalk of those tomatoes is beginning to wither. Time to get fresh tomatoes.
Greet madam 4 me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Oh i forgot it takes a longer period of time for u to recover from any gbas gbos.
I hope that dog tears ur arse into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:

It’s like you read my mind. I could eat gizdodo everyday, yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
eyinjuege:
Chop and quench levels..

Salmon steaks, white rice, left over vegetable soup, plantain, and some chicken wings

It's not good to be greedy sha. Got home so hungry, I felt I could eat a house and over filled my plate
Who else does this?
I will keep the remnants in the fridge and continue tomorrow morning... cheesy
This looks nice smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Lovely as usual

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:

It’s like you read my mind. I could eat gizdodo everyday, yum

Based on popular demand cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:

Based on popular demand cheesy
Give me gizdodo and yam porridge and I’m set for life grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Hotworta1:
some seem not to get the art of cuisine. They think some of us will wow @ anything 'unwow-able'. There's room for constructive criticism. If ur presentation isn't good enough expect a criticism and take it in good faith & do better next time.
It's not here u pple will make me hate gizzdodo.

You can actually tweak it, depends on what you wanna use as the side. When will you cook and post for us na? Make we see your own handiwork. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2020
Hotworta1:
oga boss! Good presentation. But ur five seed of tomato has reduced to four. Who/what ate the other seed? I noticed also the stalk of those tomatoes is beginning to wither. Time to get fresh tomatoes.
Greet madam 4 me.
Copy that...... Thanks Boss

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:

Give me gizdodo and yam porridge and I’m set for life grin

Yam porridge? Not even jollof?

There’s truly something for everyone cheesy

I mean I like yam porridge too but never more than jollof
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:

Lovely as usual
Thanks my Queen kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:

Yam porridge? Not even jollof?

There’s truly something for everyone cheesy

I mean I like yam porridge too but never more than jollof
I actually prefer yam porridge to jollof rice cheesy

In fact I think I also prefer fried rice to jollof cheesy

Don’t get me wrong though, Jollof is still top 5 grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks my Queen kiss
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2020
pocohantas:

You can actually tweak it, depends on what you wanna use as the side. When will you cook and post for us na? Make we see your own handiwork. cheesy
i dont want u in my mention baby. I told u to visit me u refused.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:

I actually prefer yam porridge to jollof rice cheesy

In fact I think I also prefer fried rice to jollof cheesy

Don’t get me wrong though, Jollof is still top 5 grin
mmm okay
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Hotworta1:
some seem not to get the art of cuisine. They think some of us will wow @ anything 'unwow-able'. There's room for constructive criticism. If ur presentation isn't good enough expect a criticism and take it in good faith & do better next time.
It's not here u pple will make me hate gizzdodo.

Bros

Where is your own? grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:
Thanks. Yes it is.You can make it drier or saucier depending on preference. Since I eat mine with white rice, I use it as my sauce.

Cool. That's the essence of this thread; showcasing different version of same recipe. Basmati rice boiled with butter will make a good combo then. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inourcare: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2020
Hotworta1:
what is that thing underneath the beautiful toast? e for better say u put the toast untop serviette then u top am with small flower as chef Prestonn dey do him own. See as u take spoil the presentation. 2½/10
Some of u dont know u can create an oasis in ur desert.
2.5/10, I'll take it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:

Your rice looks like Agidi , not in singles.
na Poland rice be that grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2020
inourcare:

2.5/10, I'll take it. Thanks.
you are welcome. I wish u all d best in your cooking endeavors. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: toask111 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.