Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5844466 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (3494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Some people are using style to troll and you're giving them the craved attention by quoting them.
Post one single picture they've cooked, mba.
But they're the worst critics out there..
People wey be say na mama put 3x daily on lucky days they have money. Normal days na ewa agoyin with agege bread in the morning, afternoon it's gari with groundnut and at night na plain indomie

I don’t know why some people are so troublesome. Hotworta is not always like that though. Post even boiled egg, they will never do that. I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 1:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mr Prestonn you know you gonna break lotsof hearts if u stop posting or unfollow this thread. You and so many others here are big inspiration to us...in case you dont know.

xoxoxoxo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
inourcare:

2.5/10, I'll take it. Thanks.

[quote] some seem not to get the art of cuisine. They think some of us will wow @ anything 'unwow-able'. There's room for constructive criticism. If ur presentation isn't good enough expect a criticism and take it in good faith & do better next time.
It's not here u pple will make me hate gizzdodo.
/quote]

Nor be competition na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
In a World where you can be anything:

BE KIND.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I have never made it. Maybe cos am not a fan of gizzards. But hubs likes it. Can you give me your recipe? I like the way it's looking.

I basically use the same recipe as most folks.
Fried plantains, cooked and fried gizzards. All done separately. Then I make a thin sauce with vegetable oil, onions, fresh tomatoes, bells peppers and green onions. Season to your taste and then combine the fried plantains and gizzards.

If you want it dry, at this point it’s usually dry if you didn’t use a lot of fresh tomatoes and you can eat it as a side with your jollof or fried rice.

When I want to use it as a sauce to eat white rice, I add a bit of chicken broth and simmer for 5-10mins. It creates a thickened sauce because of the ripe plantains in it and you can serve over rice. Very sweet.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Perfect way to get your picky kids to eat
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

I appreciate all comments here and I wanna really say Thanks to everyone....

I joined this thread because I find it peaceful, but not anymore.

If you like viewing my Photos, just click on my topic on Diaries section.. Thanks all... Much love kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
keep doing what you do, you inspire people who act like they are not inspired wink

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

I appreciate all comments here and I wanna really say Thanks to everyone....

I joined this thread because I find it peaceful, but not anymore.

If you like viewing my Photos, just click on my topic on Diaries section.. Thanks all... Much love kiss kiss
Not when we are about to start dating Prestonn
Side chic cannot comment on your diary

Why break my hrt so soon?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Thank you so much for this.
cococandy:

I basically use the same recipe as most folks.
Fried plantains, cooked and fried gizzards. All done separately. Then I make a thin sauce with vegetable oil, onions, fresh tomatoes, bells peppers and green onions. Season to your taste and then combine the fried plantains and gizzards.

If you want it dry, at this point it’s usually dry if you didn’t use a lot of fresh tomatoes and you can eat it as a side with your jollof or fried rice.

When I want to use it as a sauce to eat white rice, I add a bit of chicken broth and simmer for 5-10mins. It creates a thickened sauce because of the ripe plantains it is and you can serve over rice. Very sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Prestonn:

I really feel hurt whenever I read such.. why don't you help the person and get a better one.

You must finish everything thing on that plate not only the grapes
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
LadySwitz:
Mr Prestonn you know you gonna break lotsof hearts if u stop posting or unfollow this thread. You and so many others here are big inspiration to us...in case you dont know.

xoxoxoxo

Don't worry e bi like say Prestonn want make I pack come dey live with am. We go turn your house to hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:

Nice smiley

Thanks luv
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Thank you so much for this.
you’re welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I like

Thanks luv
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
OgbeniOptional:

U are hurting people's feelings in the process. Don't be heartless.
Nobody can hurt your feelings without your permission.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Munzy14:

Lol, this Anambra dialect sef...especially the mgbuh part...
I can write and speak about 5-8 Igbo dialects cheesy

That wasn't just Anambra dialect, but Onitsha, which is different from Idemili, Awka and Nnewi--All in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
LadySwitz:

xoxoxoxo
Sweetheart I know, but comparing someone food with somebody else hurt.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Dear, I come to understand that I can't run from what I like doing and things that makes me smile whenever I do them, reason i choose not to deactivate this time because most people love seeing my post.
That is exactly right!
Focus on people who appreciate you and your passion.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nnemuka:

Not when we are about to start dating Prestonn
Side chic cannot comment on your diary

Why break my hrt so soon?
Don't worry gonna make it up to you cheesy

Just put on that lovely red gown, let me take you out for dinner and step in the name of love kiss

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

That is exactly right!
Focus on people who appreciate you and your passion.
Thanks Dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:
Perfect way to get your picky kids to eat
Really... i can't wait to have mine cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:

Sweetheart I know, but comparing someone food with somebody else hurt.

Aww it hurts actually. So sorry about that...is there anything exactly we can do to make you happy again? kiss

Mr Prestonn, Your happiness matters to us, you know?!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tonyfx:

Don't worry e bi like say Prestonn want make I pack come dey live with am. We go turn your house to hostel.

He goes no where. So calm your balls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
LadySwitz:

Aww it hurts actually. So sorry about that...is there anything exactly we can do to make you happy again? kiss

Mr Prestonn, Your happiness matters to us, you know?!
I'm happy..... it was a long time coming. Thanks Dear kiss

Did you add plantain to that pasta?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
LadySwitz:
Eat and be merry
It looks gorge!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:

I'm happy..... it was a long time coming. Thanks Dear kiss

Did you add plantain to that pasta?

Yea durling
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

It looks gorge!

Thanks luv

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:

Really... i can't wait to have mine cheesy

Good luck though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
The fact that mr donstan hasn’t been kicked out from nairaland for good shows that this forum has gone to the dogs and the mods are useless. Mr donstan is nothing but a nuisance to this forum.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:

Good luck though.

Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
LadySwitz:

Yea durling
Ok gonna try it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (3494) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cetona(f), royalwax2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.