Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,916 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5853317 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (3497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yeyeosoronga: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2020
pocohantas:

You can actually tweak it, depends on what you wanna use as the side. When will you cook and post for us na? Make we see your own handiwork. cheesy

Some people are using style to troll and you're giving them the craved attention by quoting them.
Post one single picture they've cooked, mba.
But they're the worst critics out there..
People wey be say na mama put 3x daily on lucky days they have money. Normal days na ewa agoyin with agege bread in the morning, afternoon it's gari with groundnut and at night na plain indomie

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Village kitchen

I appreciate all comments here and I wanna really say Thanks to everyone....

I joined this thread because I find it peaceful, but not anymore.

If you like viewing my Photos, just click on my topic on Diaries section.. Thanks all... Much love kiss kiss

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

If you like viewing my Photos, just click on my topic on Diaries section.. Thanks all... Much love kiss kiss

At least Musa did not deactivate this time grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:

I actually prefer yam porridge to jollof rice cheesy

In fact I think I also prefer fried rice to jollof cheesy

Don’t get me wrong though, Jollof is still top 5 grin

Give me the name of that person that's been cooking that jollof rice to make you prefer it to yam porridge angry
They have to be interrogated by the DSS angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm beginning to dislike this thread as I enjoy looking at them food pictures lowkey, many don forget his/her humble beginning sef. Cook in your kitchen, cook what u can afford, cook the best way u can, you guys are not getting marks for posting what u cook here, you can easily ignore what u don't like on here. Why be trolling each other over food pictures. Don't push people into fake lifestyle. I would feel very bad if I post a picture of food cooked by me here and someone call it shit. Are u mocking me or encouraging me? Table turns in a matter of seconds in this life. Let's be humble please. Let's embrace peace.

From a silent follower of this thread.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

At least Musa did not deactivate this time grin
Dear, I come to understand that I can't run from what I like doing and things that makes me smile whenever I do them, reason i choose not to deactivate this time because most people love seeing my post.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Eat and be merry

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 12:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Swidy, you go no where kiss There's no perfect place.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Pasta topped with mussels, cheese, Tomatoes and parsley leaf. I also anoint it with Extra virgin oil tongue

The pasta was so sweet as Puta kiss

This is lovely, you know?!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IamD18: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
OgbeniOptional:
I'm beginning to dislike this thread as I enjoy looking at them food pictures lowkey, many don forget his/her humble beginning sef. Cook in your kitchen, cook what u can afford, cook the best way u can, you guys are not getting marks for posting what u cook here, you can easily ignore what u don't like on here. Why be trolling each other over food pictures. Don't push people into fake lifestyle. I would feel very bad if I post a picture of food cooked by me here and someone call it shit. Are u mocking me or encouraging me? Table turns in a matter of seconds in this life. Let's be humble please. Let's embrace peace.

From a silent follower of this thread.
Every reasonable and sane person who posts on social media must be ready for negative comments from people who don't agree with him/her--That's common sense.

You don't post and expect everyone to applaud you.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

cool

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Papanwamaikpe: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Bye bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
I feel tired of the thread too. I don't know who made them critics. Especially, that moniker yabbing someone's plate. What if that's what he can afford. Not everyone has the money to invest in good ceramics.

Las las, it's the food inside you will eat and not the plate.

No need to leave the thread just ignore them, they will all go away soon.

I will eat only the green grapes, you can have the rest.
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
I like
LadySwitz:
Eat and be merry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:

Dear, I come to understand that I can't run from what I like doing and things that makes me smile whenever I do them, reason i choose not to deactivate this time because most people love seeing my post.

You're right. Your posts are always inspiring smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
LadySwitz:

This is lovely, you know?!
Thanks Sweetheart kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
I have never made it. Maybe cos am not a fan of gizzards. But hubs likes it. Can you give me your recipe? I like the way it's looking.
cococandy:
Another sizzling pot of gizdodo since the last one was a hit. smiley Yum.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I feel tired of the thread too. I don't know who made them critics. Especially, that moniker yabbing someone's plate. What if that's what he can afford. Not everyone has the money to invest in good ceramics.

Las las, it's the food inside you will eat and not the plate.

No need to leave the thread just ignore them, they will all go away soon.

I will eat only the green grapes, you can have the rest.
I really feel hurt whenever I read such.. why don't you help the person and get a better one.

You must finish everything thing on that plate not only the grapes cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

Give me the name of that person that's been cooking that jollof rice to make you prefer it to yam porridge angry
They have to be interrogated by the DSS angry
Haha cheesy

I’ve had amazing jollof rice, I just prefer yam porridge tongue

Top tier yam porridge > top tier jollof rice tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
cococandy:
mmm okay
Lol the fried rice vs jollof rice debate can get bloody sometimes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tonyfx:

You're right. Your posts are always inspiring smiley
Thanks Boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

This is adorable smiley

Can’t wait to show my future little children cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
LadySwitz:
Eat and be merry
Nice smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Prestonn:

I really feel hurt whenever I read such.. why don't you help the person and get a better one.

You must finish everything thing on that plate not only the grapes cheesy

You can't control people's actions but you can control your reactions. Understand that not everyone is mentally matured to act the way you would expect so just learn how to ignore people's negative comments.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hotworta1:
I resemble her mama ni?
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hotworta1:

Leave am make him dey there. Him think say na this one wey him dey go pluck flower and tomatoes fry with egg. When better akpu or amala fire you so no be person go tell am say make him go visit him side chick wey go cook better oha soup or melon soup for am to quench hunger.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
ibkayee:

This is adorable smiley

Can’t wait to show my future little children cheesy
Wow!!! I can't wait to see their reaction
Thanks Dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tonyfx:

You can't control people's actions but you can control your reactions. Understand that not everyone is mentally matured to act the way you would expect so just learn how to ignore people's negative comments.
Sure I do ignore such comments... Most people just like quoting them, then the drama continues.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:

Every reasonable and sane person who posts on social media must be ready for negative comments from people who don't agree with him/her--That's common sense.

You don't post and expect everyone to applaud you.

U are hurting people's feelings in the process. Don't be heartless.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Akposy:
Happy Sunday foodies et chefs
While my mates were praising God in church, I was baking to the glory of God.
Carrot cake. Its been 2 year of baking carrot cake....
your perseverance is really paying off.... nice job!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yeyeosoronga: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
OgbeniOptional:

U are hurting people's feelings in the process. Don't be heartless.

He's an alfafa male. Dazz how NL alfafas behave, they scatter and don't build things. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
IamD18:

Maria, ifea aburo ife wicked. You of all people should know that it's unwise and not advisable for someone to expect something from me.

Nya mua anaghi eme ife ndi mpi anya maka mpiasa! Onye jonzuo! Eticha ya ka onye mgbu cheesy cheesy
Lol, this Anambra dialect sef...especially the mgbuh part...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) ... (3497) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.