Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781322 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
cutiereborn:
@ loveymom, so I visited ritora and she didn't have chocolate chips sad, I had to make do with just chopped chocolates like cococandy suggested.
Apart from getting burnt tongue it tasted great kiss

I think it got burnt because the heat was too high and because you used chopped chocolates. They melt easily and get burnt

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
kushercain:
Moin moin and Tapioka this morning inspired by MarianAlleri

The egg didn’t form as I wanted but it still made brain tho.
Wow! It has been years since I had tapioca o. You didn't use boiled eggs?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Akposy:

I think it got burnt because the heat was too high and because you used chopped chocolates. They melt easily and get burnt
Pastry chef himself!
I think you are right about the heat. So what do you suggest I do about the chocolates since I can't get chocolate chips?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
loveymom:

cry cry cry

So sorry about the burnt cookies, wish I could send some chocolate chips to you. Maybe you can try Spar around Government House.

Thanks Nne, spar doesn't have it, at least before the whole Corona thing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Boiled yam with sauce (onions, fresh pepper and fried gizzard)
Sorry to ask. Can your hand mixer mix bread dough? I got one recently but it couldn't mix my dough. It's so painful I wasted my money to purchase it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
WetSmoke:
Lunch. Light okro and goat meat.
I want oooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
cutiereborn:

I want oooo

E still remain for pot o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
cutiereborn:

Pastry chef himself!
I think you are right about the heat. So what do you suggest I do about the chocolates since I can't get chocolate chips?
Thanks!
I don't think there's anything you can do o. You just have to use the chocolate chips for better result. Have you tried those cake stores?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
cutiereborn:

Thanks Nne, spar doesn't have it, at least before the whole Corona thing.

You're welcome. Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
grin grin grin

Let me just lick my phone screen
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
cococandy:
See food after food cool

Why you talk na, all these crazy foodlanders go wan come use quarrel and insults fill d next couple of pages now angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Been a while

Chicken and sausage shawarma

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dyt:
Been a while

Learn to be matured and well-coordinated when eating.

In the first picture, even a child of 10 can't eat in such messed up manner.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2020

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Akposy:

Sorry to ask. Can your hand mixer mix bread dough? I got one recently but it couldn't mix my dough. It's so painful I wasted my money to purchase it
no. Hand mixer cannot knead bread dough. It has to be a stand mixer and a strong one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
NextD18:

Learn to be matured and well-coordinated when eating.

In the first picture, even a child of 10 can't eat in such messed up manner.

Guy,what exactly is your problem?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
And moimoi is served

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Holla!!!! @ Mayluv ... @ Amorprincesa24

PLANTAIN MOIN-MOIN

INGREDIENTS
~ Over-ripe plantain
~Crayfish powder
~Red bell pepper
~Chopped onions
~Salt
~Chilli powder
~Seasoning cubes
~Palm oil
~Water
~Plantain flour/Optional

INSTRUCTIONS

1.....Peel your over-ripe plantain and blend it with the chopped onions, red bell pepper and water.

2..... In a bowl, pour your plantain mixture and mix in the palm oil, chilli powder, salt, crayfish powder and seasoning cubes... At this stage you can decide to add your plantain flour if using.

3.....Place the plantain mixture in a foil container, banana leaves or ceramic bowl for steaming.

4.....Add water in a pot and bring to boil, the water should not be above your container....Place your plantain moin moin to steam for about 30 minutes.. Take it out and allow to cool down a bit, and serve.

Plantain Moin-Moin can be eaten on its own.

Note:
●Some people do add corn, cooked beans, or plantain flour while mixing the plantain mixture.

●You can also bake it using oven.
Wow beautiful I must say. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Plead:

Guy,what exactly is your problem?

The person wey dem dey do

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
I cooked my Egusi with #610.My woman go answer a lot of questions when she comes back grin she don scam me a whole lot of times...#Joking

Akposy:
Isolation Ogbono Soup

This is for the bachelors and singles that are thinking of a cheap yet good meal to make

Ogbono - 100
Crayfish - 50
Locust beans - 10
Oil - 40
Beef - 200
Stock fish - 50
Kpomo - 100
Pepper and seasoning - 30
Ugu - 50
Total is 630

Wash your proteins (beef, kpomo and stock fish).
Boil the beef and kpomo till it is nearly soft. Add in the stock fish and cook till they are soft.
In a small plate (not rubber plate), add in your ground Ogbono, crayfish and locust beans. Pour the oil in it and mix very well. Put on top of the boiling meat pot and still till the mix dissolves.
Pour the ogbono mix into the boiling water and stir in a skillful manner till the soup becomes slimy.
Add water according to the consistency you want. Allow to boil till it bubbles and the aroma fills your kitchen.
Add in your diced ugu...cook for about 5 mins
Remove from heat and serve with any swallow of choice.

Modified
Pics 4 is how the ogbono will look like when melted

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
NextD18:

Elder001! You will not pay attention now and learn.....Next thing, you'll start downloading Ogbono soup again from another website to eat as usual.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dyt:
Been a while

The young lady on that profile picture looks fresh and fly..
Is that you...

If this shawarma don't gat much of cabbage in it, its good for me, if not, i' ll pass..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
duchaB:

The young lady on that profile picture looks fresh and fly..
Is that you...

If this shawarma don't gat much of cabbage in it, its good for me, if not, i' ll pass..

I think stay home made me add extra kg cry cry cry cry cry cry

Moderate cabbage
I only got to love eating cabbage and a few veg a few days ago
I guess isolation is making discover I am herbivore grin cheesy cheesy grin
Ok i am not animal
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Akposy:
Isolation Ogbono Soup

This is for the bachelors and singles that are thinking of a cheap yet good meal to make

Ogbono - 100
Crayfish - 50
Locust beans - 10
Oil - 40
Beef - 200
Stock fish - 50
Kpomo - 100
Pepper and seasoning - 30
Ugu - 50
Total is 630

Wash your proteins (beef, kpomo and stock fish).
Boil the beef and kpomo till it is nearly soft. Add in the stock fish and cook till they are soft.
In a small plate (not rubber plate), add in your ground Ogbono, crayfish and locust beans. Pour the oil in it and mix very well. Put on top of the boiling meat pot and still till the mix dissolves.
Pour the ogbono mix into the boiling water and stir in a skillful manner till the soup becomes slimy.
Add water according to the consistency you want. Allow to boil till it bubbles and the aroma fills your kitchen.
Add in your diced ugu...cook for about 5 mins
Remove from heat and serve with any swallow of choice.

Modified
Pics 4 is how the ogbono will look like when melted

I don't know if this costing wld work here in Lagos o..
Mariangeles come and answer?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dyt:

I think stay home made me add extra kg cry cry cry cry cry cry

Moderate cabbage
I only got to love eating cabbage and a few veg a few days ago
I guess isolation is making discover I am herbivore grin cheesy cheesy grin
Ok i am not animal
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Okay. A little bit of cabbage is very cool..

NNE that ministry of Ukwu-oma u gat right there is it not enough to last a man for a life time..
You wan add to am... ?
Issokay. Just take am easy..

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rice and anyara garden egg leave)stew

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
duchaB:

NNE that ministry of Ukwu-oma u gat right there is it not enough to last a man for a life time..

Won't still stop y'all from cheating
**picks teeth**
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Torie8:
Wow beautiful I must say. smiley
Thanks Dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:30am On Apr 05, 2020
eyinjuege:

Nice recipe
I would definitely try this someday
Thanks verymuch.
You gonna love it, very delicious tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2020
mayluv:
Thank you Prestonn. I will try this someday.

You're welcome... please do, taste great.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Farmdog:
Whatever happened to Chasers?
Beautiful presentation kiss

The Username Prestonn is same as Chasers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2020
duchaB:

I don't know if this costing wld work here in Lagos o..
Mariangeles come and answer?

I won't work o.
The 70g tin that was formerly #200 is now sold for #300.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1900) (1901) (1902) (1903) (1904) (1905) (1906) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Seezzy(m), ADUKKY(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.