Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781064 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Plead:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! smiley

Happy born day
Pls share some food oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:57am On Apr 06, 2020
Breakfast served grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2020
cococandy:

Happy birthday

Wishing you many more healthy, good and happy years ahead.

Thanks coco smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Yuneehk:

I just know. You can ask her for confirmation cool

Happy birthday to you. Wish you long life and prosperity.

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2020
eyinjuege:

Happy birthday

Hahaha. Eyinjuege my person! Thanks ma smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 06, 2020
NextD18:

Happy Birthday to you ELDER001 my Boss.

I pray and PLEAD that God should think otherwise in your life by softening the heart of the ELDERs in your village to free your senses and bless you abundantly with long life, prosperous years and riches to enable you eat any kind of OGBONO soup you want in life so that you won't be downloading soups online to eat. Amen!

Bitterness leads to nowhere bro

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Tonyfx:

Happy birthday Bro. wink

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Happy birthday! Wish you many more years
Thanks smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Yesterday afternoon smiley

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Isolation goat meat pepper soup spiced with Efririn(Scent leaf) for a customer. It really tasted good

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DriggityDre: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2020
All these food talk is making me hungry. Time to go and chow!
I'll decide what to to eat this morning from the suggested delicacies on this page smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
motunabby:
Isolation goat meat pepper soup for a customer

Can I have some please?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 8:13am On Apr 06, 2020
omooba969:

Can I have some please?

Thief lol.... Carry ur plate go d customer house go collect
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DriggityDre: 8:17am On Apr 06, 2020
DriggityDre:
All these food talk is making me hungry. Time to go and chow!
I'll decide what to to eat this morning from the suggested delicacies on this page smiley
That goat peppersoup would have been nice but it takes long to cook... and I'm lazy grin cc motunabby
So I choose that of Biingoo, since potato and egg is easier.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:18am On Apr 06, 2020
motunabby:

Thief lol.... Carry ur plate go d customer house go collect

Abeg na grin can I have some?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
Will be making meat pie today..... I already made the filling yesday n was stored in freezer. These are my ingredients used for d filling. Will be making d proper baking today for a complete meal but wud be my LUNCH
@abbieskitchenn

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Breakfast served grin
This egg sauce na fire oh tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
motunabby:
Will be making meat pie today..... I already made the filling yesday n was stored in freezer. These are my ingredients used for d filling. Will be making d proper baking today for a complete meal but wud be my LUNCH
@abbieskitchenn

Like you are on my mind. I was thinking of meat pie for today or tomorrow.

Is that cabbage?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
duchaB:

Na wah o.. Who are you and where are you from.. Are u sure we haven't met before?
All these food weh you dey present here dey give u away to me oh..

Issokay.. One day one day sha.. What happend in 1994 wld happen again.. wink

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I doubt we've ever met before
Well, they say everyone in the world has a doppelganger... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 9:41am On Apr 06, 2020
Quarantine breakfast...

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2020
Thank God say no be Obasa bread. grin

chii8:
Quarantine breakfast...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2020
I apologize to all the 12years old kids. They have sense more than that guy.
Tonyfx:

That's an insult to all the 12yr old kids because they won't act this dumb.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Mariangeles:
Today, I made village stew and it was veeeeery delicious as always
tongue
With roughly blended fresh tomatoes and habaneros, a good amount of onions, pomo, eja kika and dry fish...
this kin stew ehh... U will finish 5 cups of rice and still be going. Choi grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:01am On Apr 06, 2020
chii8:
Quarantine breakfast...
Lol
Yale bread!
Bread wey hand no dey touch.
Where do you stay?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2020
breadplanets:
this kin stew ehh... U will finish 5 cups of rice and still be going. Choi grin
I ma ya nnoo

I had to shoosh one away because he kept coming back for more grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2020
cococandy:

Like you are on my mind. I was thinking of meat pie for today or tomorrow.

Is that cabbage?

Yes it's cabbage I love adding it, I added Cameroon pepper too so I can feel Lil pepper, added dash of cinnamon, nutmeg n Lil turmeric also to enhance d taste. I just pray nepa brings light so I can do my baking in peace.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2020
chii8:
Quarantine breakfast...

Lovely setting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:22am On Apr 06, 2020
motunabby:

Yes it's cabbage I love adding it, I added Cameroon pepper too so I can feel Lil pepper, added dash of cinnamon, nutmeg n Lil turmeric also to enhance d taste. I just pray nepa brings light so I can do my baking in peace.
Okay.

That’s different though. I’m trying to imagine how the taste will be compared to regular meat pie recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Biingoo:
Breakfast served grin

Ahhhh!! This early morning shocked

Please I wannntt
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 10:55am On Apr 06, 2020
cococandy:

Okay.

That’s different though. I’m trying to imagine how the taste will be compared to regular meat pie recipe

No much different... It does taste good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2020
kushercain:
Moin moin and Tapioka this morning inspired by MarianAlleri

The egg didn’t form as I wanted but it still made brain tho.

cheesy cheesy awwwwnn thanks dear.

So I can still inspire someone in this life grin

Hope you enjoyed your meal, the tapioca looks so inviting.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 10:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Akposy:
Isolation Ogbono Soup

This is for the bachelors and singles that are thinking of a cheap yet good meal to make

Ogbono - 100
Crayfish - 50
Locust beans - 10
Oil - 40
Beef - 200
Stock fish - 50
Kpomo - 100
Pepper and seasoning - 30
Ugu - 50
Total is 630

Wash your proteins (beef, kpomo and stock fish).
Boil the beef and kpomo till it is nearly soft. Add in the stock fish and cook till they are soft.
In a small plate (not rubber plate), add in your ground Ogbono, crayfish and locust beans. Pour the oil in it and mix very well. Put on top of the boiling meat pot and still till the mix dissolves.
Pour the ogbono mix into the boiling water and stir in a skillful manner till the soup becomes slimy.
Add water according to the consistency you want. Allow to boil till it bubbles and the aroma fills your kitchen.
Add in your diced ugu...cook for about 5 mins
Remove from heat and serve with any swallow of choice.

Modified
Pics 4 is how the ogbono will look like when melted

Nawa oooo, you can cook ooooo shocked cheesy

Are you male or female, lemme know how to align my crushing first #hidesface

Migwo sir/ma. Mavo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) ... (3482) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.