Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1940) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788302 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:00am On Apr 12, 2020
youwanbanme:
no be from filth white pap(ekor) take cummot all thanks to yu my meal as the most repost on kitchen thread, If NL were to be organised i shuld be getting credit alerts by now, ... time wey u suppose take learn frm mama naa alpha male u dey chase for NL

Stop trying to play victim. Ain’t no one chasing you, you are the one always jumping on my post with your Ericsmith account. Between me and your gf, who needs lessons on neatness, presentation and cooking? Who really needs to contact Akpos? Dirty IG thief.

Pic 1: My fried rice
Pic 2: Your NEAT submissive gf’s fried rice grin
Pic 3: My stew that you have been yabbing.
Pic 4: Your submissive gf’s stew.

Two of you need to learn hygiene first, before you can drag me over anything. Happy Easter grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Indomie for breakfast

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Akposy:

In most places, potatoes are more expensive than meat itself. Potatoes gives meat pie a unique taste and filling
....using too much meat makes it boring and meaty. If you like the plenty meat filling, Samosa will be your answer....Have you tried samosa?
My opinion though

I agree with you.
I like meat pies with equal parts or a bit more irish potatoes and meat...it gives it that moist texture in the middle that I love, and it's also more likely to go bad quickly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 8:05am On Apr 12, 2020
bbstarr:
The door is widely open for you Milady
What about me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
This your drumsticks, it's doing me as if i should lick it.
As long as you dont finish grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Actually i didn't apply bt i was told you will be given a code after registering which you will be giving the delivery man,some factors can lead to delay due to many orders so you will have to wait more than 48 hours nd please if later they asking for delivery fee please don't pay o! Bt i believe it's real sha.
Are you sure hmmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

How it is cooked determines the taste and what it is called.
See grammar
Akposy:

Lol....same grain... different prep methods, different taste

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjays:
Are you sure hmmm

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:
Now I feel weird. Is it my DANGOTE you all are yabbing like this?
grin grin grin why are they doing this to you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:36am On Apr 12, 2020
bbstarr:

Jagugu88li
Farmdog tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:
grin grin grin why are they doing this to you?

I haven’t recovered. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

I haven’t recovered. grin grin
I will grudge them for you, do t worry. grin grin

Breadplanets
Mariangeles
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
geez guys, with all the concerns...I didnt wake up at night to eat.

Our body can go days without food.

Just had a nice breakfast tho....portion control is king...wink
I would never eat that your meal as dinner and feel okay. That's a mini snack to me coz I can eat. My hunger/appetite is that of 4 guys after smoking igbo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:

So that you won’t miss out anyone.
1. YUNEÈHK
2. MARIANGELÈS
3. Cococandÿ
4. Simplepeè
5. Breadplanetś
6. Bluèraydick
7. Teespicè

The ones I capitalized are so for a reason. I am sure you can figure that out.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:00am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:
I would never eat that your meal as dinner and feel okay. That's a mini snack to me coz I can eat. My hunger/appetite is that of 4 guys after smoking igbo.
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Why should i lie? We already gotten foodstuff stuff so it will be selfish for me to apply! I clearly posted it to help people in need not to mock no one, if i really needed it i will definitely apply nd no shame in that!
Below are few things i can snap in the store so definitely it will be selfish for me applying undecided
Alright. enjoy! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

1. YUNEEHK
2. MARIANGELES
3. Cococandy
4. Simplepee
5. Breadplanets
6. Blueraydick
7. Teespice

At least, I'm not number one grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:

Breadplanets
Mariangeles

Don't mind her O!
It's her fault for liking strange things lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by purityval(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:

Yo!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:
You should have named your moniker farmelephant or farmgoat, nah joke o. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2020
apotek:

büyük kalçaların yanlış.

susacak mısın
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

1. YUNEEHK
2. MARIANGELES
3. Cococandy
4. Simplepee
5. Breadplanets
6. Blueraydick
7. Teespice

grin grin
Just change Ur name to Dangotress, Ur love for Dangote is unrivaled
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Akposy:

In most places, potatoes are more expensive than meat itself. Potatoes gives meat pie a unique taste and filling....using too much meat makes it boring and meaty. If you like the plenty meat filling, Samosa will be your answer....Have you tried samosa?
My opinion though

Well, u are right too much meat in meatpie makes it boring, but u need to see what some eateries actually sell as meat our; u will be lucky if u see two tiny chunks of meat in one whole pie sold for ₦300 and above.

That is why I prefer chicken Republic's meat pie at least everything is proportionate, not just potato filling all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjays:
You should have named your moniker farmelephant or farmgoat, nah joke o. cheesy
I'm a 52kg though. Not even myself knows where the food goes to

purityval:

Yo!!
sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pavore9: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Carrot juice and jollof rice before I head out to go eat isi-ewu. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2020
At least I’m not capitalized cheesy
pocohantas:

1. YUNEEHK
2. MARIANGELES
3. Cococandy
4. Simplepee
5. Breadplanets
6. Blueraydick
7. Teespice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin
Just change Ur name to Dangotress, Ur love for Dangote is unrivaled

Mariangeles:

At least, I'm not number one grin

None of you should quote. I have submitted your names to the relevant authority. They’ll take it up from there.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjays(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:
I'm a 52kg though. Not even myself knows were the food goes to

sad
With all the food you are eating you are still slim?

there's a big problem. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 9:55am On Apr 12, 2020
cococandy:
Making rice krispy treats

Butter, marshmallows, vanilla essence and puffed rice cereal.

Melt the “meltables” and add the rice cereal. Press down and leave to set. Cut into shapes of your choice and enjoy wink
I will be tryi g this some time soon when the little owners of the house are all back.

Vanilla essence? This one we don't have. Maple or pancake syrup will do

Iceyjays:
With all the food you are eating you are still slim? there's a big problem. grin
Genes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Enjoy
Farmdog:
I will be tryi g this some time soon when the little owners of the house are all back.

Vanilla essence? This one we don't have. Maple or pancake syrup will do
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2020
that's why u are eating like that na...I was 50kg when I was in jss1...and I was t even fat then ...I guess its large bones....when I'm fat I weigh 80kg or even 85...85 is my highest....when I'm slim thanks to diet and exercise i go down to 60kg....so I'm shocked at how u would be weighing 52kg...is that even possible for an adult?shocked shocked
Farmdog:
I'm a 52kg though. Not even myself knows where the food goes to

sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Stop trying to play victim. Ain’t no one chasing you, you are the one always jumping on my post with your Ericsmith account. Between me and your gf, who needs lessons on neatness, presentation and cooking? Who really needs to contact Akpos? Dirty IG thief.

Pic 1: My fried rice
Pic 2: Your NEAT submissive gf’s fried rice grin
Pic 3: My stew that you have been yabbing.
Pic 4: Your submissive gf’s stew.

Two of you need to learn hygiene first, before you can drag me over anything. Happy Easter grin

Ngbe obuna.. Nme kwe, nme kwe, nme kwe..
Why does it take too little to set you off and too much to stop you..
You are becoming too predictable o..
Nne, odilo nma mehn!! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.