Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780622 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tmissy3000(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2020
F

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2020
duchaB:

Ngbe obuna.. Nme kwe, nme kwe, nme kwe..
Why does it take too little to set you off and too much to stop you..
You are becoming too predictable o..
Nne, odilo nma mehn!! wink

Trust me, I have been ignoring your double-faced ass, tantrums and slimy attitude. The day I will have your time, you will know what PREDICTABLE is. Fck off my mentions.

Now to important people and matters...

Please, what is the best long grained rice in the market?

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Yam nd egg
B4 nd after grin
Mrs coco hope you won't be craving for this again o grin
Sometimes i fry my egg plain while sometimes with tomatoes grin

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Iogobenz:
#Insidelife.
Wetin man go do?
Diverse culture where we learn everyday. I have since gotten used to people eating both beans and rice in one meal now you have upgraded to beans and bread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by apotek: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Dyt:

susacak mısın

gel ve koca kıçını kapat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Akposy:

Awesome. What recipe did you try and did you notice any mistake
I used Tosin Alabi recipe on YouTube and my mistake was that I added much vegetable oil while making the filling. So I intend to just use little oil cos as I was adding the filling the oil was just coming out from the meat pie.
I have leant and will do better next time. Thanks

Don't know it it allow to post YouTube link, I would have posted the link here.
Happy Easter Sunday everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Easter

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Farmdog:
Diverse culture where we learn everyday. I have since gotten used to people eating both beans and rice in one meal now you have upgraded to beans and bread.

Beans and bread combination is a Mexican staple, and I think Italians too.
Try it and see that it goes perfectly together.
What's your beans recipe?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

So that you won’t miss out anyone.
1. YUNEÈHK
2. MARIANGELÈS
3. Cococandÿ
4. Simplepeè
5. Breadplanetś
6. Bluèraydick
7. Teespicè

The ones I capitalized are so for a reason. I am sure you can figure that out.
Babeeee cmon! Yours looked appealing but it doesn't change the fact that Dangote Spaghetti is wack tongue
Mariangeles:

At least, I'm not number one grin
cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 11:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Tmissy3000:
Good morning my good country people, please I don’t mean to do dis here but hunger wan kill me n my family we just drink the last garri wey We get for house pls.. 2117662252. Zenithbank.
Pm pocochatas with a valid ID card fast
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 11:29am On Apr 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Beans and bread combination is a Mexican staple, and I think Italians too.
Try it and see that it goes perfectly together.
What's your beans recipe?
The entire Southern American takes beens like that.

Naturally, we don't have beens in our diet. But people travel, get introduced to stuff so.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Yam nd egg
B4 nd after grin
Mrs coco hope you won't be craving for this again o grin
Sometimes i fry my egg plain while sometimes with tomatoes grin
Your egg is wack and please change your plate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2020
StrafordSTONES:
Easter
Nice plate smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Leesah:
Happy Easter
my favorite. I missed my Enugu ex

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tmissy3000(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Biingoo:
Your egg is wack and please change your plate
What cave does this thing crawl out from sef? Everyone wants to form savage by fire by force,i wnt be surprised if you living up to your name bingo!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:53am On Apr 12, 2020
apotek:

gel ve koca kıçını kapat

aptal olma
Salak
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Stop trying to play victim. Ain’t no one chasing you, you are the one always jumping on my post with your Ericsmith account. Between me and your gf, who needs lessons on neatness, presentation and cooking? Who really needs to contact Akpos? Dirty IG thief.

Pic 1: My fried rice
Pic 2: Your NEAT submissive gf’s fried rice grin
Pic 3: My stew that you have been yabbing.
Pic 4: Your submissive gf’s stew.

Two of you need to learn hygiene first, before you can drag me over anything. Happy Easter grin

So the debate was still on grin ... as babe take cum out of bathroom nake .. i forget NL exist grin presentation got me Alol ! .. no wonder yu took it like 6unit final year project, hygiene my ass, can you pls circle out the dirts.
1. The major difference is one was carefully presented while the other was carefreely posted.

2. The basic difference is one looks a day after meal while the other looks steaming hot n fresh grin

please that your fried rice did you use dangote tin tomato or gino ... lemme guess u mistakenly use gino , one day yu go still blame ur gas cooker grin
Hapi easter dear

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

So that you won’t miss out anyone.
1. YUNEÈHK
2. MARIANGELÈS
3. Cococandÿ
4. Simplepeè
5. Breadplanetś
6. Bluèraydick
7. Teespicè

The ones I capitalized are so for a reason. I am sure you can figure that out.
wahahahahahahaha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

What cave does this thing crawl out from sef? Everyone wants to form savage by fire by force,i wnt be surprised if you living up to your name bingo!!

That is how they do, till we find out their finest meal/plate was stolen from IG.

breadplanets:
wahahahahahahaha

Post Easter food now!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armadeo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Breakfast.

Yam, beef sauce with egg and tea.

Happy easter. Join me

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Where are the easter foods? Pocohantas leave that guy goan cook easter food. Let us salivate

I made bread for the first time. And took it with tea. Akposy i couldn't do the egg wash

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Where are the easter foods? Pocohantas leave that guy goan cook easter food. Let us salivate

Done cooking, Sis.

Fried rice, chicken and salad. smiley

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2020
glimpse:

So England has a native soup called Achara? undecided wink

OK, let me just assume you wanted to type Enugu
grin grin grin grin grin laff wan kee me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mayluv(f): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
Although I got the coconut in the first place to extract the oil (home made coconut oil) for my hair and skin. Which I also did grin
Can you detail your procedure for making this coconut oil? Mine always comes out coloured and not transparent as this. Thanks is advance smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

That is how they do, till we find out their finest meal/plate was stolen from IG.

Post Easter food now!!
no vex na. Easter meat pie loading

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Done cooking, Sis.

Poco pls
I actually laughed out loud
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2020

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
breadplanets:
no vex na. Easter meat pie loading

Patiently waiting, sis. I love meatpie with very chilled drink.

Dyt:

Poco pls
I actually laughed out loud
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

I don’t know why you are laughing o, but for your own good- I hope it is not my rice. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
You no go kill person cheesy cheesy cheesy
pocohantas:

Done cooking, Sis.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:

I made bread for the first time. And took it with tea. Akposy i couldn't do the egg wash
Well done! How was the taste?

I almost made something for the first time yesterday. I made errors and I feel like crying...I'll post soon

Pocohantas... it's okay o. Forgive and forget

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ucylious(f), olac21(m), EMREX02 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.