Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740398 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Trust me, I have been ignoring your double-faced ass, tantrums and slimy attitude. The day I will have your time, you will know what PREDICTABLE is. Fck off my mentions.

Now to important people and matters...

Please, what is the best long grained rice in the market?

Well, its necessary for me to do a quick rectification here.
My post was never meant to spite you, the Gods can verify this. But I understand you mechanical reactions.

I know we as humans, usually, are bereft of patience and willpower to relax our stormy minds and choose our words carefully.
Lamentably, we all lack the true intelligence to produce good reactions from the impressions that hit us cos we have been badly programmed to react with the usual verbiage of insults directly or indirectly and this is tragic.

#Thechangebeginshereandnow#

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

It is much more delicious than chicken sef. I can remember how tasty it used to be when I was much younger.

Kai! This Naija sha. Imagine Guinea fowl is now a luxury item
thanks for confirming the sweetness.I think may be the reason why it is a luxurous item is because they are rare to find but all the same i may be wrong
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Easter rice with goat meat and chicken stew with some veggies. smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
duchaB:

Well, its necessary for me to do a quick rectification here.
My post was never meant to spite you, the Gods can verify this. But I understand you mechanical reactions.

I know we as humans, usually, are bereft of patience and willpower to relax our stormy minds and choose our words carefully.
Lamentably, we all lack the true intelligence to produce good reactions from the impressions that hit us cos we have been badly programmed to react with the usual verbiage of insults directly or indirectly and this is tragic.

#Thechangebeginshereandnow#

Are you a mechanical engineer?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Pavore9:

No, I stay in Nairobi and very common among Kenyans and a popular street food. I don't make it I buy it in bulk from pastry section of the supermarket and microwave whenever I want to have it.

Okay, nice bro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by duchaB(m): 12:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Nnemuka:

Sorry to ask, are you a mechanical engineer?

Nnemuka biko hapumaka.. cheesy
And what if I am?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Dinner:
Spaghetti with stir fried veggies topped with parmesan cheese, boiled egg, and chicken.
Happy Easter family.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:07am On Apr 13, 2020
It looks like it. I remember hot cross buns from my children's nursery rhyme cheesy
Akposy:

Hot Cross Buns

My failed attempt at making hot cross buns. It tasted cool but didn't look like hot cross buns

I've been down since yesterday night o...all the symptoms are that of coro... I just tire...this Easter should do and go sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Just give me the chicken. Thanks
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Spaghetti with stir fried veggies topped with parmesan cheese, boiled egg, and chicken.
Happy Easter family.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:10am On Apr 13, 2020
You like stew no be small. Even pass me
Torie8:
Easter rice with goat meat and chicken stew with some veggies. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2020
Which one is original fowl? Are there fake ones now?
Sexyjigga:

It tastes so yummy when boiled, spiced and fried well... It's called Awo in Yoruba and it's quite delicious..It is the "Original Fowl".

It you know, you know.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by salford1: 1:57am On Apr 13, 2020
1. Suya-ed fish and beef
2. Served one of the beef with fried rice.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:38am On Apr 13, 2020
barag:

No you didn't. Edo owo has tomato

Thanks verymuch for this...I did make calls that very day, because I thought of modifying my recipe, the people I called said Tomato is included.

Please house that recipe is ok. Thanks all kiss

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 2:57am On Apr 13, 2020
Village kitchen

Happy to inform you all that village kitchen don enter Instagram cheesy

Now you can also view my photo on Instagram.

Instagram page @villagesquare.af

I'm really grateful for all the advice and encouragement here... Love you all kiss

Gracias a todos kiss

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 3:08am On Apr 13, 2020
Well done.
The ministry is moving to the permanent site.
grin
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

I'm really grateful for all the advice and encouragement here... Love you all kiss

Gracias a todos kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toxicy2kwap: 3:10am On Apr 13, 2020
Congrats boss.
Its long overdue

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Gracias a todos kiss

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2020
okeyben10:
Well done.
The ministry is moving to the permanent site.
grin
Thanks Boss... Kilometer 10 Abuja Expressway cheesy cheesy

Toxicy2kwap:
Congrats boss.
Its long overdue

Thanks Boss. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 5:59am On Apr 13, 2020
Akposy:

Hot Cross Buns

My failed attempt at making hot cross buns. It tasted cool but didn't look like hot cross buns

I've been down since yesterday night o...all the symptoms are that of coro... I just tire...this Easter should do and go sef
This corona sef will kill someone grin I'm sure you're just down with flu but obviously with everything going on, corona will be in your mind. Mabinu

It's funny coz my dad doesn't visit our neighbours no more because the wife had a constant sneeze caused by being allergic to cats, so we are now in "total" isolation. 10km to eastside neighbour's house, 25km the southside and the last 2 neighbours are probably close to 60km or something. He is so scared he gets upset when analyst say the 55years and above is more vurenable, even more so with underlying conditions. See him walk outside angry, light up to smoke, cough from the smoke and then starts yelling grin grin at journalists and analysts as if they can hear him. Old man is scared but it's so funny.

You'll be good. Drink that tea with hot pepper buy med lemon

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 6:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Chai, you are on another level. Good job!!! wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2020
Mariangeles:

The truth is more than half the population of Nigeria ate spag today embarassed
More than half? where did you get the figure? Smh!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 6:21am On Apr 13, 2020
ibkayee:

Man I'm craving suya
Look at your mouth like suya grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 6:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Ishilove:
I usually salivate when I'm on this thread but today I feel like throwing up. The meals look like sacrifice to the gods.

I must be coming down with something.
You don't post food pics here but you still have mouth to talk trash, abeg swerve comot. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You don't post food pics here but you still have mouth to talk trash, abeg swerve comot. grin
What is this thing and why is it quoting me? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 6:33am On Apr 13, 2020
Ishilove:

What is this thing and why is it quoting me? embarassed
Who is this thing? and why is it here

Hey you this thing crawl back into the hole you came out from. angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funjosh(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2020
Dyt:

I bet your translator can get that for you
cheesy cheesy

Now enough of the shiiii you typing
Respect yourself
angry angry angry angry angry

undecided lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2020
Funjosh:

undecided lipsrsealed kiss

Howdy
Anything for me?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2020
[url][/url]
MomoAdura:
Akposy... please I made bread rolls today and I noticed it turned out too brown....I used a table top oven. Please is there any way I can adjust the heat. I would also appreciate any correction
You see that brownish part? That's exactly what I look out for when I buy bread. cheesy This is perfect!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2020
BoleAndFish:
[url][/url]You see that brownish part? That's exactly what I look out for when I buy bread. cheesy This is perfect!

Thanks.... Thanks... Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2020
Farmdog:
Chai, you are on another level. Good job!!! wink
Thanks cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Onions yam stew

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2020
Stew

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2020
duchaB:

Nnemuka biko hapumaka.. cheesy
And what if I am?
Harmless question, I just want to confirm something grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1943) (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.