Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748692 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 11:08am On Apr 15, 2020
diordaves:

I love ojojo. This is really looking nice and well made. I can't remember when last I had ojojo. I should be inviting myself over for a taste if you don't mind. Please make akara join am. The pap combo no set for me. Well done. ⭐⭐⭐
I usually eat it with eko so today i decided to eat it with pap since eko is the thick version of pap grin I will like to make akara one day bt i find it more stressful cry Better join me b4 i clear this combo grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2020
cococandy:
Food smiley

Abeg next time you come Nigeria and you want to cook oyibo style, not local dish

Do well to invite me I will trek from ebonyi to any state grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JaceBlaze: 11:22am On Apr 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hopefully, it won't come to that. A couple of days ago, I got myself Stuyvesant through jika-jika grin It was R100 a 20! I'm down to my last two. Anyway, this overhyped year has been nothing but hell so far. And I thought 2019 was pretty high on the crap scale, but this one is quickly gaining momentum.

Do your cravings really kick that high? shocked grin

2019 was a calm before the storm lol.It seemed serene for me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Do your cravings really kick that high? shocked grin

2019 was a calm before the storm lol.It seemed serene for me.

I'm on the heavy side of things, so yeah. I get pretty riled up tongue

IKR! What a disappointing disaster "twenty-plenty" has been so far. Smh. Wish I could wake up next year.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2020
Akposy:
Made Puff puff

It was better than the last one I made but still not perfect yet.... any tip of getting a perfect puffpuff
beautyhd how did you get a perfectly round puffpuff. How was the texture like

You scoop with your hand, forming an 'O' with your fingers, letting the mixture pass through the 'O' formed. I hope you were able to understand this.

The texture should be slightly thicker than pancake mixture and of course deep fry, the oil should totally cover it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JaceBlaze: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I'm on the heavy side of things, so yeah. I get pretty riled up tongue

IKR! What a disappointing disaster "twenty-plenty" has been so far. Smh. Wish I could wake up next year.

Oh I understand.

This may be a decade of one worse turn after the other.The crime stats have drastically dropped...I think there's bright side to this Pandemic tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Puff Puff

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:

Abeg next time you come Nigeria and you want to cook oyibo style, not local dish

Do well to invite me I will trek from ebonyi to any state grin

Sure cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2020
beautyhd:

You scoop with your hand, forming an 'O' with your fingers, letting the mixture pass through the 'O' formed. I hope you were able to understand this.

The texture should be slightly thicker than pancake mixture and of course deep fry, the oil should totally cover it.
Thanks. I tried that O thing with my hand but ended up fooling myself..I just couldn't get it right.

Must the oil cover it? I don't have that kind of oil o...oil person day manage. The oil I used covered just half way
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 12:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks. I tried that O thing with my hand but ended up fooling myself..I just couldn't get it right.

Must the oil cover it? I don't have that kind of oil o...oil person day manage. The oil I used covered just half way

The oil should cover it, you can use a small pot so you don't have to use much oil.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
yoghurt &toast

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Baking is fun.
Rhubarb crumble.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
@Petyprincess seems we had the same thing for breakfast oo
Wateryam balls and tea
First time trying it out, effects of stay at home, but it was delicious

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
starbuck:
Brunch and Mid night dinner embarassed embarassed

Oh my gawd ���.you gat me gallivanting on your brunch and mid-night dinner

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
First try at puff puff. Experts in the house please how do i get it to be really round

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
How did you make this?
Hathor5:
Baking is fun.
Rhubarb crumble.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:

I swear people wey dey eat garri every time of the day no suppose dey come this thread grin
Bros wetin we go do na cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abacha going down with chilled malt

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
How did you make this?

I will post the recipe later. I need to take some of the cake to an elderly couple who don't get out at all because of Corona. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
cococandy:
Food smiley

I love the potatoes like this but I try not to make them too often because I overeat once I make them. lipsrsealed
They are delicious. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hathor5:

I love the potatoes like this but I try not to make them too often because I overeat once I make them. lipsrsealed
They are delicious cheesy

Indeed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
Farmdog:
The devil is a liar. After this pandemic settles, I will look for all ingredients more especially now coco has shown us amazon.

I had already told you what you want to know but you chose not to listen grin

Dyt, no mind this girl ooo. I know you have my back here

Oya tell me again embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
OMG!!The Pictures here are mouth watering...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Hope yall are eating fruits in tbis pandemic? All tbis serenre i dey see here no fruits na wa o.
So i had pineapple fruit and this was how i munched it down. No time to waste. Off to my side chicks house.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
MomoAdura:
Puff Puff

Beautiful! Well done!

@amorprincesa, so is yours too.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Dyt:
Banku
Spinach veg
Cow leg
Shaki and orisirisi
Made with vegetable oil as I no get palm oil
Ma'am are you Ghanaian?!
Don't worry,I'm not laughing at your Banku...
Just pandering,How come you love it so much...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Culturedboss1:
OMG!!The Pictures here are mouth watering...
close ur mouth abeg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Under16:
close ur mouth abeg
grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fecodear:
@Petyprincess seems we had the same thing for breakfast oo

Wateryam balls and tea

First time trying it out, effects of stay at home, but it was delicious
Wow!! You did well kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 2:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
Akposy:

Oh....thanks....I don't have an ice cream scoop. I tried using my ⅛ cup but it was sticking to the cup. I'll try the oil dipping. Thanks against

I am a Deltan but I stay in Jos... We're waiting for you
lol so you are my bro,keep representing us.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
@Akposy,Never in Life have I met a guy that can cook and bake the way you do.Not even those offshore Chefs.
Your Presentation and interpretation is on another level.
For a sec I tot it was a lady.
Guy you too much.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LeopardX and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.