Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748678 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dyt:
Banku
Spinach veg
Cow leg
Shaki and orisirisi
Made with vegetable oil as I no get palm oil

Next time abeg do justice to the Banku, mould it well & smoothly - presentation is everything. wink

The spinach and orisirisi just dey make my mouth water. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
Prestonn:

Impossibile latino...Probablemente Sudáfrica.

Mistake. So ignore this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
omooba969:

Next time abeg do justice to the Banku, mould it well & smoothly - presentation is everything. wink

I didn't know it's a competition here oo

**loud hiss**

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WildChild00(m): 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nnemuka:
Egusi prepared with scentleaves
Anybody with Amala should come with it.
I don't know how to make it but I enjoy eating it when someone else makes it

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Allshadesfemale: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
nice...but this egg is not scrambled na
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Strawberry flavored pancakes with scrambled egg and hot chocolate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
nice...but this egg is not scrambled na

I chose not to break it into bits. It is called scrambled because it is beaten.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

Right?
She's just messing with me and taking in circles cheesy
Curiosity will not kill me grin
Not sure though, but not Latino.
She don't want you to know cheesy

You got banned?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:04am On Apr 15, 2020
Prestonn:

Not sure though, but not Latino.
She don't want you to know cheesy

You got banned?

Yes. By spam bot, but unbanned now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Yes. By spam bot, but unbanned now.
Ok.. I noticed it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Dyt:

**loud hiss**

Calm down ok, it can only get better. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Brunch and Mid night dinner embarassed embarassed

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Dyt:

**loud hiss**

As in eh...nawao

Competition centre

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 6:00am On Apr 15, 2020
starbuck:
8 sugar cubes embarassed embarassed haba aunty take it easy pls

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 6:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Prestonn:

Impossibile latino...Probablemente Sudáfrica.
Why not Dutch?

Mariangeles:

Right?
She's just messing with me and taking in circles cheesy
Curiosity will not kill me grin
I had told you about a year back and you chose to ignore. This cat and mouse game is nice though.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:38am On Apr 15, 2020
omooba969:

Calm down ok, it can only get better. cool

Don't make me call you names ok

I am tempted to add one

Salak
angry angry angry angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Dyt:

**loud hiss**
You better listen to him

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You better listen to him

Respect yourself and y'all leave me outta your illusionary victory

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2020
starbuck:
maGARRIta!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Dyt:

Don't make me call you names ok

I am tempted to add one

Salak
angry angry angry angry

Why would you resort to calling me names, or are you just trying to be funny? undecided

FYI, I'm struggling to even smell the joke..smiley

Have a good day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Chidonsky:
may be because you are in the north you can always have access to it.Here in the south there are time you can't find it in the market.You guys are lucky in the north,when i went to jos last month i just realise the level of farm produce available for consumption.The onions i bought there #700 is worth #2500 here.

In my opinion, I think southern farmers grow what they can make money from easily/quickly. Red pepper sells better than yellow pepper, hence farmers prefer growing the red ones.
So you came and bought our onions... did you pay gate fee cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
starbuck:
Don't eat too much sugar dear before you regret it, am speaking from experience here.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy.....We go see soon. I hardly spend much time in Nigeria, reason I haven't be able to see anyone here.
I day wait patiently Chef

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Ummahfarrah.... Did you receive your package. I'm yet to hear from them....maybe it's just a Lagos or Abuja thing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2020
omooba969:

Why would you resort to calling me names, or are you just trying to be funny? undecided

FYI, I'm struggling to even smell the joke..smiley

Have a good day.

The jokes on you bro
Have an average day

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2020
[s]
Dyt:

The jokes on you bro
Have an average day
[/s]

Dry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:58am On Apr 15, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

Dry

Jailer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UmmuFarrah(f): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=Akposy post=88458826]Ummahfarrah.... Did you receive your package. I'm yet to hear from them....maybe it's just a Lagos or Abuja thing[/quote
Hi, No I didn't
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:36am On Apr 15, 2020
[quote author=UmmuFarrah post=88459951][/quote]
Okay. Ba damuwa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Food smiley

44 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08am On Apr 15, 2020
Lentils with gizzards

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2020
cococandy:
Food smiley
Omg! I want tongue
Apart from the eggs and bacon, what's that other one?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2020
Hayormeah:

Looks good....
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dollyjoy(f), Watianoengineer(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.