Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747718 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Hayormeah:

Looks good....
Yeah, thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Omg! I want tongue
Apart from the eggs and bacon, what's that other one?

Hash brown patties.

Basically It’s grated potatoes. I baked them. Some people prefer to fry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj5y_71bsJM

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
cococandy:

Hash brown patties.

Basically It’s grated potatoes. I baked them. Some people prefer to fry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj5y_71bsJM

It must be tasty and crunchy. Nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

It must be tasty and crunchy. Nice

It is. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JaceBlaze: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lentils with gizzards

Those look yummy.Where's my plate? smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Those look yummy.Where's my plate? smiley

Lol, thanks.

You're invited for lunch, there's nothing left tongue I'm eating my frustrations away, I'm out of gwaai grin This lockdown is showing smokers & alcoholics flames cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2020
cococandy:
Food smiley

I swear people wey dey eat garri every time of the day no suppose dey come this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iceyjayz: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2020
cococandy:
Food smiley
Hmmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2020
BlueRayDick:

grin grin Kilode?
I want to see something wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:

I swear people wey dey eat garri every time of the day no suppose dey come this thread grin

Garri is luxury to me. Different perspectives

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2020
AkeNathan:

No no. We love garri.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2020

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JaceBlaze: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, thanks.

You're invited for lunch, there's nothing left tongue I'm eating my frustrations away, I'm out of gwaai grin This lockdown is showing smokers & alcoholics flames cheesy

Post your lunch here when you done with it,if it's enticing enough I'm gonna knit a Superman cape and fly there.

Me too,haven't smoked in 2 weeks.They took cigarettes off the shelves undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2020
cococandy:
Food smiley
Lockdown has been good from tour end, I can see
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Dyt:
Banku
Spinach veg
Cow leg
Shaki and orisirisi
Made with vegetable oil as I no get palm oil
How is this one Banku and not Semo?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Farmdog:
How is this one Banku and not Semo?

Sometimes it even looks like poundo
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Made Puff puff

It was better than the last one I made but still not perfect yet.... any tip of getting a perfect puffpuff
beautyhd how did you get a perfectly round puffpuff. How was the texture like

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Apr 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Post your lunch here when you done with it,if it's enticing enough I'm gonna knit a Superman cape and fly there.

Me too,haven't smoked in 2 weeks.They took cigarettes off the shelves undecided

It'll only be polony sandwiches lol.

It's so stressful but hang in there. 15 more hellish days to go. However, I heard that Ramaphosa will be giving his decision on alcohol this Friday. If he allows alcohol sales, perhaps they'll put the rest back on the shelves. It's desperate times embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JaceBlaze: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's so stressful but hang in there. 15 more hellish days to go. However, I heard that Ramaphosa will be giving his decision on alcohol this Friday. If he allows alcohol sales, perhaps they'll put the rest back on the shelves. It's desperate times embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Dyt:

Sometimes it even looks like poundo
grin cheesy cheesy
you guys are confusing us on purpose grin grin. Theres puff-puff and something else I forgot now which was troubling me for sometime. Got to memorize it. Now there's Semo, poundo and Banku. Oh.....and there's those beans and sauce which also has 4 names...........Lord have mercy

Breadplanets come and say your own

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Something light for breakfast smiley
Pap et ojojo grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Farmdog:
Lockdown has been good from tour end, I can see
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JaceBlaze: 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Alright smiley

Let's hope they won't extend again cause this coronavirus looks it ain't leaving us anytime soon.Predictions say it may last until September. sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Farmdog:
you guys are confusing us on purpose grin grin. Theres puff-puff and something else I forgot now which was troubling me for sometime. Got to memorize it. Now there's Semo, poundo and Banku. Oh.....and there's those beans and sauce which also has 4 names...........Lord have mercy

Breadplanets come and say your own

Ok sorry
Banku is made from rice
So it will all look like all other white meals

Puff puff
Buns
And others too have same

All these have little or different tastes
But all na for chop
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Akposy:
Made Puff puff

It was better than the last one I made but still not perfect yet.... any tip of getting a perfect puffpuff
beautyhd how did you get a perfectly round puffpuff. How was the texture like

If you can't use your hands to get the perfect shape, use an ice cream scoop. That is what most people on Instagram use.
You dip the scoop in oil (not hot oil) before scooping some batter, so it drops easily into the hot oil.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2020
Lunch

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Farmdog:

Bread.planets come and say your own

Serves you right! tongue
Have a taste of your own medicine! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chidonsky: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2020
Akposy:

In my opinion, I think southern farmers grow what they can make money from easily/quickly. Red pepper sells better than yellow pepper, hence farmers prefer growing the red ones.
So you came and bought our onions... did you pay gate fee cheesy
lol me that is an intending son of the soil cheesy.Are you a Josite?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by XhosaNostra(f): 10:58am On Apr 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Alright smiley

Let's hope they won't extend again cause this coronavirus looks it ain't leaving us anytime soon.Predictions say it may last until September. sad

Hopefully, it won't come to that. A couple of days ago, I got myself Stuyvesant through jika-jika grin It was R100 a 20! I'm down to my last two. Anyway, this overhyped year has been nothing but hell so far. And I thought 2019 was pretty high on the crap scale, but this one is quickly gaining momentum.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

If you can't use your hands to get the perfect shape, use ice cream scoops. That is most people use on Instagram.
You dip the scoop in oil (not hot oil) before scooping some batter, so it drops easily into the hot oil.
Oh....thanks....I don't have an ice cream scoop. I tried using my ⅛ cup but it was sticking to the cup. I'll try the oil dipping. Thanks against

Chidonsky:
lol me that is an intending son of the soil cheesy.Are you a Josite?
I am a Deltan but I stay in Jos... We're waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2020
Petyprincess:
Something light for breakfast smiley
Pap et ojojo grin

I love ojojo. This is really looking nice and well made. I can't remember when last I had ojojo. I should be inviting myself over for a taste if you don't mind. Please make akara join am. The pap combo no set for me. Well done. ⭐⭐⭐
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2020
Mariangeles:

Serves you right! tongue
Have a taste of your own medicine! grin
The devil is a liar. After this pandemic settles, I will look for all ingredients more especially now coco has shown us amazon.

I had already told you what you want to know but you chose not to listen grin

Dyt, no mind this girl ooo. I know you have my back here

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.