Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5748596 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Leesah:

Heart of man is indeed wicked. How can they sell such?
Pocohantas you're making me laugh with the meme
Akposy, it's a gradual process soon you'll be a pro

It's saddening.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2020
budaatum:

You sound like those who claim all Nigerians are crooked, but ask if their parents or they are crooked, they say "of course not!"

I have lived in Nigeria, as you'd see if you read my post. And though I shared books and not food, my car went home with me. And I'm not complaining about anything but take responsibility instead.

Perhaps speak for yourself if you would not behave in an orderly manner. Most Nigerians I come in contact with do behave in an orderly manner and I educate the few ignorant asses who don't, and they learn to behave in an orderly manner if they want anything to do with me. I guess it's because of the regard I have for myself, and the fact that everyone except brainless fools respect buda.

I never said Nigerians are crooks, there is different between the word unorganized" and " crook " I never used the later, so I will take it like you are just trolling, or rather you are one unstable personality talking with both side of the mouth like a sword , you said you ran away from Nigeria because of their way of doing things , our failed system and I only agreed with you , I said people struggled and begged for food in Nigeria in this lockdown period , you posted a photo of a very well organized food distribution in the US whereas you are in the UK , further stated that , if you try that in Obalende , Oshodi ,Onikan , not everyone will take their car home same way they came with it , ordinary to share food in your neighborhood , area boys will come for you claiming its their birth right , just to drive home from work, you are not safe , seem you were in comma during last election when area boys were scattering election result in present of the police ,

abeg, we shouldnt derail this thread , please stop TROLLING

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chimasoka: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2020
I Prepared Egg roll And It Came Out Like This...... See For Yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARXuXemtSvE

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by forzarush(f): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2020
Dig in!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2020
My first time making akara and it came out really fluffy and tasty. This went down with Quaker oats for breakfast.

Ingredients are beans, fresh bell peppers, onions and salt.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2020
Homemade shortbread.
@Cutiereborn, come and take your ma'am.

58 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2020
4realwoman:
Homemade shortbread.

How did you do this

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Akposy, I made red velvet cake for the first time. I notice that the mid upper part didn't really bake very well. What's the cause? The cake was so fluffy and sweet.

Hm. See temptation. Love red velvets and chocolate mud cakes.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 11:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Adanairaland:
How did you do this
this I followed the steps on the video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLatKPv1A54

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2020
forzarush:
Dig in!

Sorry, but doesn't look appealing. Msy be more oil, fresh cut rodo and less water would make it look more appetizing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:50am On Apr 28, 2020
Herb butter rolls and salad with yoghurt-honey dressing

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DriggityDre: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Bump
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hathor5:
Herb butter rolls and salad with yoghurt-honey dressing
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
4realwoman:
Homemade shortbread.

well done.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

Beautiful.

Thank you. smiley smiley smiley kiss

The first picture is a little bit dark but I was so hungry, I didn't have the patience to take a better one. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hathor5:

Thank you. smiley smiley smiley kiss

The first picture is a little bit dark but I was so hungry, I didn't have the patience to take a better one. grin

For me, I get so excited taking food pictures that by the time I'm done, I'm almost filled.
I love food photography. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

For me, I get so excited taking food pictures that by the time I'm done, I'm almost filled.
I love food photography. cheesy

I love food more. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Hathor5:

I love food more. grin
Foodie grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginalex(f): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2020
4realwoman:
Homemade shortbread.
cry cry Coman gimme cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by forzarush(f): 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Eulalia:

Sorry, but doesn't look appealing. Msy be more oil, fresh cut rodo and less water would make it look more appetizing.
Pele, that's what my almost popping Belle craves. You can cook yours that way. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
Steamed moi moi and bread for breakfast

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
forzarush:
Pele, that's what my almost popping Belle craves. You can cook yours that way. Thanks

There's no need for the "Pele" only giving you free tips on how to make a "presentable" meal. Every one makes potty no doubt but that's when its meant for your belly. when it comes to presentations as this, its necessary to make it appealing.
No hard feelings.
Gracias.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
So I made village rice otherwise called palm oil rice this morning and it Came out good cool

It was garnished with slices of cucumber.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:
So I made village rice otherwise called palm oil rice this morning and it Came out good cool

The oil no do sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
4realwoman:
Homemade shortbread.
Thanks Nwayioma smiley looks yum
Modified. Recipe seen.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Good job!
I swear, you dey chop life
I see your food photo game has improved also.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2020
Plead:

The oil no do sha.

Too much oil is bad for you.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2020
payperpost:

you said you ran away from Nigeria because of their way of doing things , our failed system and I only agreed with you
I never said I "ran away from Nigeria because of our way of doing things , our failed system"!

budaatum:

I'm in UK because I fell ill in Nigeria while trying to fix my village, Nigeria being far too big for my puny might.

Schistosomiasis (though some say it was village people), paralysed me from the waist down and almost killed me and the NHS put me back almost together again after village people killed all my investments in us.

Try removing the forest blinding your eyes instead of accusing others of being the troll you are!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
BlueRayDick:

How una dey take chop cucumber? That thing no sweet na. angry angry

Bring rice here biko.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2020
Mariangeles:

Good job!
I swear, you dey chop life
I see your food photo game has improved also.

Thank you kiss

As regards the photo game, I'm slowly learning from my ogas

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Bring rice here biko.

Tico don born! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Bring rice here biko.

The same way people eat bitter leaf still dey talk say e sweet and even lick their lips grin.

Oya comman chop rice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ADUKKY(f), olawunmi05(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.