Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,137 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5789767 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:42pm On May 11, 2020
Leesah:
Inviting bread
yes n yummy too. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:48pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
I made this every plate recipe from my subscription box.
It was simple and good

They look as good as the one in the picture.
Nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:58pm On May 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

They look as good as the one in the picture.
Nice.
smiley thanks. I followed their instructions

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Loloya3588: 11:07pm On May 11, 2020
Learn new recipes here https://shrinkme.io/EeNG
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:05am On May 12, 2020
Dimex03:

Yummy.... Let me take a bite grin

Ounje ati ojo wo lofe take bite?
undecided undecided undecided

You can only salivate on the picture
The food have passed out through another hole
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 7:43am On May 12, 2020
Divinehealer:
Guys, pls like our fb page

https://m./278491026506325?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

The group is called "See What I Cooked"
We are trying to grow it and we need passionate people and like minded people like you to make the group grow with amazing variety.
We hold group challenges and interesting giveaways frequently. Join us and make the group a happy foodie place cool Looking forward to seeing you there.

Did someone post a picture of ewa agoin on your group over the weekend or very recently?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:45am On May 12, 2020
4realwoman:
So I decided to bake cake and sausage roll abi it is called sausage bread today and it came out better
Mama kamsi, you are on fire o wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 8:11am On May 12, 2020
cutiereborn:
Mama kamsi, you are on fire o wink
Asin ehh, I think coro has finally made me to find my hiding talent oo. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:00am On May 12, 2020
It looks like palm oil rice
XhosaNostra:
Chicken biryani. It came out better than I expected considering that I've only cooked it once before tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:01am On May 12, 2020
You sure you won't turn it to a business?
4realwoman:
So I decided to bake cake and sausage roll abi it is called sausage bread today and it came out better

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 9:08am On May 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
You sure you won't turn it to a business?
that's what I'm also thinking maybe I will start from my office n see how it goes, still waiting for my company to ask us to come bk to work. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:59am On May 12, 2020
4realwoman:
Asin ehh, I think coro has finally made me to find my hiding talent oo. Thanks
Abeg, keep bringing out that talent kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 10:05am On May 12, 2020
cutiereborn:

Abeg, keep bringing out that talent kiss
I will sis, thanks kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:43am On May 12, 2020
Breakfast: Toast + Lucozade boost

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2020
Divinehealer:
Guys, pls like our fb page

https://m./278491026506325?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment

The group is called "See What I Cooked"
We are trying to grow it and we need passionate people and like minded people like you to make the group grow with amazing variety.
We hold group challenges and interesting giveaways frequently. Join us and make the group a happy foodie place cool Looking forward to seeing you there.
I hope this is not the page one of ours was bullied tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:58am On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

grin
It is a cold world out there. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2020
Teespice:

Did someone post a picture of ewa agoin on your group over the weekend or very recently?
grin grin
I saw what you did
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin
We need to be our brother's keeper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 11:02am On May 12, 2020
Brunch

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:04am On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

We need to be our brother's keeper cheesy

iamoyindamola:

grin grin
I saw what you did

Mariangeles:

grin

iamoyindamola:

Teespice:

Y'all are ready to visit that page
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:09am On May 12, 2020
okeyben10:
Brunch

Enjoyment!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 11:13am On May 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Enjoyment!

Oh dodo and egg queen
Please join me

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ToluNazzal: 11:18am On May 12, 2020
Here's what i prepared recently. It's called 'Molokhia soup' and is eaten mainly by Arabs. It is made from our popular EWEDU leaf.

I even documented it by video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk_ke4QpDMY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:30am On May 12, 2020
okeyben10:

Oh dodo and egg queen
Please join me
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2020
I made this garlic naan bread sandwich before the lockdown started; when life was still sweet undecided
Pic 1: the making
Pic 2: assembly time
Pic 3: final product

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ForestHill: 12:42pm On May 12, 2020
Darkseid:
I made this garlic naan bread sandwich before the lockdown started; when life was still sweet undecided
wow�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:42pm On May 12, 2020
Nice
Very nice
Darkseid:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On May 12, 2020
Darkseid:

I likey
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 12:48pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:
Iftar

I am a war
I am a fight
I am the metal lion
I am the indahboski bahose

My tummy is rumbling cry I want to cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 1:27pm On May 12, 2020
Doughnuts!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

grin grin
I saw what you did

Contrary to what you thought I did, I was ready to really lash her if that was the blog in question.

I never asked to spite akposy. Those who are familiar with my posts in this thread know I am not that kind of person.

so perish that thinking please.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DND069, LoverOfLove and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.