Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5838448 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nanakgh(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2020
Fried rice, dodo and chicken.

Lunch today.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On May 12, 2020
Not more comforting than fried yam and spicy sauce. mmm
You know what I’m talking about cheesy
Mariangeles:

Comfort foods at their best! Oh my gee! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2020
salford1:

Work out Sha? I need someone to motivate me for that. Like drag me to do that cheesy

Luckily, If I want to shed some weight, I just to stay away from home as much as I can. This will prevent me from rat racing to the pantry and fridge/freezer. tongue.
You are lucky to be able to loose weight fast
I now jog 10 laps daily I am enjoying it though
It helps my mind to stay refreshed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:48pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
Not more comforting than fried yam and spicy sauce. mmm
You know what I’m talking about cheesy

As in... tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 5:49pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
Come join us for lunch smiley

This is the real life cheesy problem is if I eat all this, I still won't add....
Cake is beautiful.... Happy birthday to him

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2020
How lucky you area

Oh thanks
Leesah:

This is the real life cheesy problem is if I eat all this, I still won't add....
Cake is beautiful.... Happy birthday to him
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Leesah(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2020
Decided to make puff today and the inside came out like chewing gum but it's sweet sha.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
Dessert. I didn’t bake this cake but it was so soft and delicious

very lovely cake, so beautiful .

looks so yummy , I'm so happy I can comment about this cake and not serving a ban on this special day, Happy Birthday to your Darling Sweet Husband Madam.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:21pm On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

I'm a He undecided

Haaaa
Sorry Mr he she
I didn't see the M
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oya take
**iftar cooking***

Just hold your spoon close
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:

Haaaa
Sorry Mr he she
I didn't see the M
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Oya take
**iftar cooking***

Just hold your spoon close
As if you knew I'm fasting
Jazakumlah kairan

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:32pm On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

As if you knew I'm fasting
Jazakumlah kairan

Oya
It's ready

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:

Oya
It's ready

If only we can eat downloaded food embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:36pm On May 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:

If only we can eat downloaded food embarassed

The world would have been a better place my brother
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by alkaline00: 6:45pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

Happy birthday to your hubby...I have silently followed this page since the days of yme, Kanwulia & co. Your hubby is such an amazing man & amazing men get only the best wives (such as you) that treat them like Kings. May his days be very long & always filled with joy. Well done nne, you are a good woman.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 6:50pm On May 12, 2020
This cake looks delicious. That cream hmmm! Happy birthday to your hubby
cococandy:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On May 12, 2020
Thank you. Appreciated
alkaline00:

Happy birthday to your hubby...I have silently followed this page since the days of yme, Kanwulia & co. Your hubby is such an amazing man & amazing men get only the best wives (such as you) that treat them like Kings. May his days be very long & always filled with joy. Well done nne, you are a good woman.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On May 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
This cake looks delicious. That cream hmmm! Happy birthday to your hubby
thanks.

The cake turned out rather too sweet for me. I ended up not eating all of mine. Cake is not my favorite sweet thing. Ice cream is cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 7:57pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
Come join us for lunch smiley

what do you weigh? I know say you go full chair remain..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2020

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:37pm On May 12, 2020
mariga:
White rice X Beans X Banana X Chicken

#Dinnertime

Dyt has infected people with banana bug o. I should try it one of these days.

Na the real balanced diet be dis

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiunlimited(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2020
My lockdown cupcakes tongue

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Dyt has infected people with banana bug o. I should try it one of these days.

Na the real balanced diet be dis

Well it isn't fried
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by WetSmoke: 9:38pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

Happy birthday to your hubby. May he live long and prosper more. The middle of that cake looks sweet. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:46pm On May 12, 2020
WetSmoke:

Happy birthday to your hubby. May he live long and prosper more. The middle of that cake looks sweet. cheesy
thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lawpeh: 9:55pm On May 12, 2020
Manual toaster for sale

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2020
Happy birthday to your hubby @ cococandy!

cococandy:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:42pm On May 12, 2020
Lunch today pepper soup noodles with dried fish.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by newman0017(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2020
I lik this.. Help with the recipe make i pass my girl.. she need learn this shit or am done grin grin
Darkseid:
I made this garlic naan bread sandwich before the lockdown started; when life was still sweet undecided
Pic 1: the making
Pic 2: assembly time
Pic 3: final product
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:56pm On May 12, 2020
armyofone:
Happy birthday to your hubby @ cococandy!

thanks lady smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:17am On May 13, 2020
My cravings satisfied!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:18am On May 13, 2020
Lunch d other day

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:41am On May 13, 2020
Dinner:
Broccoli salad (Broccoli floret, carrots, seeds (pumpkin and sunflower), peanuts, raisins, parrmesan cheese, and ranch dressing), Meat Pie, and Hot Chocolate.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LotaTee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.