Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836887 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 1:48pm On May 12, 2020
Teespice:

Contrary to what you thought I did, I was ready to really lash her if that was the blog in question.

I never asked to spite akposy. Those who are familiar with my posts in this thread know I am not that kind of person.

so perish that thinking please.

How come you concluded so easily undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:33pm On May 12, 2020
Torie8:

My tummy is rumbling cry I want to cry

C'mon go take a dump dammit
Don't confiscate that beautiful tummy else nature will do it's job
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah I know you likey
Oya lick screen
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:36pm On May 12, 2020
Teespice:

Contrary to what you thought I did, I was ready to really lash her if that was the blog in question.

I never asked to spite akposy. Those who are familiar with my posts in this thread know I am not that kind of person.

so perish that thinking please.

Na
I don't think that's what she means
Ofcourse I would have asked same question too just cos I wanna go to that page to insult them ** being a brothers keeper** but she doesn't really mean you wanted to spite Akposy in anyway

It's all for same course baby girl
kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2020
MomoAdura:
Doughnuts!!!

It's so looking so yummy and fresh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 2:46pm On May 12, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Dyt:

C'mon go take a dump dammit
Don't confiscate that beautiful tummy else nature will do it's job
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah I know you likey
Oya lick screen
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
Torie8:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Oooinn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 3:04pm On May 12, 2020
Darkseid:
I made this garlic naan bread sandwich before the lockdown started; when life was still sweet undecided
Pic 1: the making
Pic 2: assembly time
Pic 3: final product
Opor is plenty

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 3:04pm On May 12, 2020
MomoAdura:
Doughnuts!!!
Chaii, this one fresh like baby hand

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:45pm On May 12, 2020
Lunch : I made catfish pepper soup and yam tongue

Before u ask what those red and yellow stuff are, they are red and yellow bell pepper.....to give it a special flavor

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 12, 2020
she got banned since on sunday! Hehehe! the ban sweet me for belle. no be only you sabi report to moderators

Hehehe!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 4:03pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:

It's so looking so yummy and fresh
Thanks ma'am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chiboy1116: 4:29pm On May 12, 2020
leo047:
Decided to prepare this
you no get joy oh lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:43pm On May 12, 2020
MomoAdura:

Thanks ma'am

You got my taste bud likeeeee
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:53pm On May 12, 2020
payperpost:
she got banned since on sunday! Hehehe! the ban sweet me for belle. no be only you sabi report to moderators

Hehehe!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:00pm On May 12, 2020
Come join us for lunch smiley

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

I swallowed spit
cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:

undecided undecided undecided

Yes Ma'am. that is the sweetest ban ever!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:12pm On May 12, 2020
Dessert. I didn’t bake this cake but it was so soft and delicious

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On May 12, 2020
There’s enough to go round wink
Dyt:

I swallowed spit
cry cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 5:14pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

Whose baiday was it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:14pm On May 12, 2020
DH
Dyt:

Whose baiday was it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 5:16pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
DH

Lucky he is and blessed he is among men
May his days be long

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:

Lucky he is and blessed he is among men
May his days be long
. Amen sister. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:26pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

That jollof is just calling my name kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 5:28pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:

Na
Ofcourse I would have asked same question too just cos I wanna go to that page to insult them ** being a brothers keeper** but she doesn't really mean you wanted to spite Akposy in anyway

kiss kiss kiss

No wahala dear.

it's all good. kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29pm On May 12, 2020
Dyt:

Na

kiss kiss kiss
I'm a He undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by googleone: 5:31pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
. Amen sister. kiss
I thought you were not born again shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
cutiereborn:

That jollof is just calling my name kiss
pick up the call grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

Comfort foods at their best! Oh my gee! tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 5:40pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

Happy Birthday to your Hubby. wishing him many more years.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oladayo12(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:

Chai! what a life, wey man gat nothing to eat. The last time i ate such a splendid delicacy was at a friend's convocation
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:42pm On May 12, 2020
Thanks. He’ll hear kiss
Teespice:

Happy Birthday to your Hubby. wishing him many more years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sulips(f), Cetona(f), rhukkie, omooba969(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.