Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5814494 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:35am On May 22, 2020
Plead:

Five meat pies? Ewo
Highest I’ve eaten is 3 meat pies at a go.

grin

He will even say I made them small that I should try making bigger ones

Dude is a foody
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 22, 2020
Dyt:

He will even say I made them small that I should try making bigger ones

Dude is a foody
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems like you made them lightweight.

My meat pies are always heavy so even if you eat only two or three and drink water you’ll be filled even if you have drum as stomach.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:46am On May 22, 2020
Plead:

My meat pies are always heavy so even if you eat only two or three and drink water you’ll be filled even if you have drum as stomach.

cheesy

This one na to choke person oo
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Afiyet olsun (enjoy your meal)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
pippimp:
Can't freaking sleep. So i'm going to share how i make my no fail Jollof rice.

1. Cook your chicken ensuring you have enough of maggi, curry and thyme in it. Also make sure you have enough water left in it to cook the rice. This stage is very important, because the success or failure of the jollof is dependent on how good your stock is.

2. Once it's done, remove the chicken, and set the stock aside.

3. Fry your chicken.

4. Blend your tomato/pepper mix.

5. Put your pot on your stove and add some vegetable oil to heat up.

6. Dice up half an onion and add to the oil to caramelize.

7. Open one tin tomato and once the onion mix caramelizes add the tin tomato and fry it. This part is also very very very important.

8. After five minutes on medium heat, add your tomato/pepper mix.

9. Add your fried chicken. This is a quick way of making peppered chicken.

10. Wash your rice multiple times to remove the starch. I usually do it 7 times to get it all out.

11. Go back to step 9. Once the stew is well cooked, take out the chicken from it.

12. Add your rice to the stew and add the chicken stock. This is another important stage. Make sure the total mix of broth and and stew is not more than half an inch from the top of the rice. If it's more you run the risk of soggy jollof rice.

13. Turn down the heat of the stove to the absolute lowest setting. Rice in general does not need too much heat to cook. What cooks rice is steam.

14. Place foil paper over the pot and then cover it.

After 15 minutes check the rice. Once you've noticed the water has dried up, mix up the rice and cover the pot again then turn of your stove. But keep watch on it. Remember, rice cooks with steam and keeping it covered for too long might over cook it. This is also the best process for fried rice too. Once you can master it, you'll never try another way. My wife loves it when i cook jollof rice. It's one of the reasons why she's stayed with me for 50 years. wink
Thank You for sharing.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:

cheesy

you lack comprehension , even if you even if you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
Dyt:

So let's assume you married at age 20
You mean you are 70?

Dunno why some of y'all think people on here are dumb
Old man just let it rest

Hathor5 and Blueraydick

Cococandy this is one of the reasons i stayed away from NL for years ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

you lack comprehension , even if even if

Make no mistake, I’m not brd,akposy,dyt,cococandy and the other people you troll here in the name of joke.
I’ll give it to you very hot if you don’t take your fvckery elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2020
cococandy:

We are proud of you

Lol......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2020
pocohantas:
Very accurate. Just that in my case, I always have the tomato/pepper mix. To save my (frying) time. I made another yesterday sef.

Probably will try that next time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2020
FutureFocus:
Thank You for sharing.

You are welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:

Make no mistake, I’m not brd,akposy,dyt,cococandy and the other people you troll here in the name of joke.

no problem if you don't want to learn, I was willing to do it for free but then, Good luck.

how possible is even that ? when you aren't a lady? how do you give it to your fellow man Hot! Hot!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
Dyt:

So let's assume you married at age 20
You mean you are 70?
Dunno why some of y'all think people on here are dumb
Old man just let it rest
Dyt he’s obviously joking

pippimp:

Do visit more often please.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

no problem if you don't want to learn, I was willing to do it for free but then, Good luck.
Stfu. Your services aren’t needed here.

You’re not in anyway different from iamd18,the only thing both you contribute to this thread is nuisance.

You don’t post food. Just to constitute nuisance.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:00pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:

Make no mistake, I’m not brd,akp.osy,dy.t,coco.candy and the other people you troll here in the name of joke.

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

how possible is even that when you aren't a lady? how do you give it to your fellow man Hot! Hot!!

English instructor...

The irony.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2020
cococandy:

Dyt he’s obviously joking

Do visit more often please.

You know how i am when my PTSD kicks in. You know say my mouth no good. I go try keep my mouth shut. How's baby agbani?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:
Stfu. Your services aren’t needed here.

You’re not in anyway different from iamd18,the only thing both you contribute to this thread is nuisance.

You don’t post food. Just to constitute nuisance.
who is iamd18, is he a celebrity? no insult please, I deserve some respect here.
in fact , some accolades

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:

English instructor...
The irony.
you mean that's wrong? gosh!! Oh No! not again...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 1:08pm On May 22, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks. I'll work on this.

I thought you left NL. It's good to have you back

Noo, this is my niaja tie o. The forum keeps me updated about happenings in Nigeria and I'm able to discuss with my parents and friends as if I'm home live and direct cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

who is iamd18, is he a celerity? no insult please, I deserve some respect here.

If you wanted respect you’d have stayed in your lane.

Respect yourself.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:

If you wanted respect you’d have stayed in your lane.
Respect yourself.
fine, thanks for given it to us Hot! Hot!!
it was fun.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

fine, thanks for given it to us Hot! Hot!!

it was fun.

The attention you’ve been seeking by the time I finally give it to you...you’ll know what’s up.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:

The attention you’ve been seeking by the time I finally give it to you...you’ll know what’s up.
let's move to crime section in case I eventually kee you in the process, this is food section , Yimu!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:27pm On May 22, 2020
pippimp:

Lol dnt know why I'm laughing grin
Any reasonable person will know you joking some people just like looking for trouble where there is none! Thanks for the jollof rice recipe preparation technique,i hope to try the method soon smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On May 22, 2020
pippimp:

How's baby agbani?

She’s doing alright smiley

How are the boys?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

Any reasonable person will know you joking some people just like looking for trouble where there is none! Thanks for the jollof rice recipe preparation technique,i hope to try the method soon smiley

where this ur guy naw (Gr8tresearcher)?

been a while I saw you both do una tom-and- Jerry stuff as usual grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 1:46pm On May 22, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

where this ur guy naw (Gr8tresearcher)?

been a while I saw you both doing as usual grin
Please o, just let him dey where e dey, i no want unnecessary mentions from him no more grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:47pm On May 22, 2020
pippimp:

You are welcome.

Now I remember...
You're Bollinger right?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:48pm On May 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please o, just let him dey where e dey, i no want unnecessary mentions from him no more grin grin

okay. cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:02pm On May 22, 2020
pippimp:

You know how i am when my PTSD kicks in
Your recipe looks good. Thanks! What's this PTSD...been hearing about it. Enlighten me please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2020
Garlic mushroom and cauliflower/parsley stir fry as side dish. I made this days back though

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

Hard to find those these days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: funkymoi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.