Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5790857 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:55pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

Post-traumatic stress disorder
Sir.
Thanks sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
Akposy:
Garlic mushroom and cauliflower/parsley stir fry as side dish. I made this days back though

omg! see better food

Akpor Akpor ! do you want to kill us?

even you?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MomoAdura: 5:00pm On May 22, 2020
Chinchin for tomorrow wink
I'll still select those brown ones away.
It's very crunchy!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Originality007: 5:05pm On May 22, 2020
Roasted yam plus Two Round ponmo in Sauce and eggs grin. (Aye ori mi ni mo n je) I dey chop d head of my life grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 5:08pm On May 22, 2020
myke92:
Light Lunch cheesy

Jollof, Spaghetti beef & egg. smiley

Maybe it’s the kush bruh buh me likey

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 5:15pm On May 22, 2020

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pippimp(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks

Thanks! I've learnt something new. Does PTSD have an acronym meaning?

Thanks

Thanks boss

That's the acronym. Short for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 22, 2020
Originality007:
Roasted yam plus Two Round ponmo in Sauce and eggs grin. (Aye ori mi ni mo n je) I dey chop d head of my life grin

roasted yam and boil egg with ponmo

Hehehe! see combo

you gonna sandwish the ponmo with boiled egg or with yam?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2020
Pastries made for the weekend and maybe early next week snacking/meal.
Meat Pie.
Mango Cake with Raisins.
Last, lunch. Meat Pie with coffee/hot chocolate.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Pastries made for the weekend and maybe early next week snacking/meal.
Meat Pie.
Mango Cake with Raisins.
Last, lunch. Meat Pie with coffee/hot chocolate.

Omg! I give up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

Omg! I give up

Oga, I am sure you are doing well in this department as well. For you to be interested in this thread, there is an interest in you which you could lighten up.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
4realwoman:
this is what I feel like eating this morning.

Did you make it?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, I am sure you are doing well in this department as well. For you to be interested in this thread, there is an interest in you which you could lighten up.

No no no! that was too much, that crust is rich with enough butter and e go dey light and crispy, chai ! fresh from the oven .

don't think I'm going to forgive you anytime soon on this very one, damn! I'm reporting you to the moderators , I no gree.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

No no no! that was too much, that crust is rich with enough butter and e go dey light and crispy, chai ! fresh from the oven .

don't think I'm going to forgive you anytime soon on this very one, damn! I reporting you to the moderators , I no gree.

Guess I am so right. With your analysis, now I am convinced I am your boy in this area. Please, post a few pictures.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2020
Plead:
I’ve been craving for fish roll ever since but because of lockdown I couldn’t do anything so immediately wike lifted lockdown yesterday I bought Ingredients.

I wanted to make meat pie but I don’t have money for the ingredientsgrin

I want. Can't remember the last time I had one.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by myke92(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2020
kushercain:

Maybe it’s the kush bruh buh me likey
You're welcome to join cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Guess I am so right. With your analysis, now I am convinced I am your boy in this area. Please, post a few pictures.

Hehehe! your Excellency, you dey enjoy oo... I will post when I arrange broccoli .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2020
Lots of pastries and I'm loving it kiss

Every time I go to the supermarket the flour sections are snatched clean, I can see who the culprits are lol

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2020
Akeem79:

Tin tomatoes in”in side frying pan before fresh tomatoes ?
God have mercy on that jollof rice grin
End time pro-chef cheesy

I'm guessing you don't know too much about jollof rice.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:34pm On May 22, 2020
Hathor5:
Strawberry dream. smiley

Please, give me the recipe. This looks so inviting.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2020
Originality007:

I no know which one interesting pass: your meal or your Yoruba translation.

Your meal make sense but your Yoruba translation no be hear o. You are choping the head of your life.

Keep on choping. Nothing do you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:53pm On May 22, 2020
Ramadan haf finish

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Please, give me the recipe. This looks so inviting.

Here is a similar recipe but I didn't add any sugar to the cracker crumbs because mine were sweet enough and I put the cream mix on top before I baked it. I used less vanilla and I didn't add any salt. I also didn't put my strawberries inside the pot with the glaze but cut them in half and placed them on the cake first and then added the glaze on top. At the end I decorated the cake with sliced almonds.

I think my cake looks better than the one in the video. grin But the recipe is almost the same.

If you can buy glaze powder anywhere, do it. You only need to mix it with water and sugar, boil it and then it is ready or you do it like in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHy14iBAD-g

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:04pm On May 22, 2020
Dyt:
Ramadan haf finish

Banana yi Noni grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:05pm On May 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Banana yi Noni grin

Oooinnn
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eddyline(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2020
Akposy:
Garlic mushroom and cauliflower/parsley stir fry as side dish. I made this days back though
you are gifted man.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2020
Dinner for this Sexy weather.
White rice, dodo, turkey and Tomato sauce.
Alexa please play me Shoop by Salt N Pepa.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:49pm On May 22, 2020
GboyegaD:

Did you make it?
no I didn't. cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4realwoman: 7:50pm On May 22, 2020
payperpost:

Damn!! damn!!!!! holy Gosh, ye ye! oh Lord

, Lord of Mercy.

Do you want kill us?
DM me with your Curriculum Vitae
I need to fire on chef this morning.
lol, sending my CV right away. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2112) (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dollynnn(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.