Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740155 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brachaa:

You're welcome.

I mean use water that is hot. This will make it soft. And vegetable oil too. I forgot to add it to the list.

No, you dont need a mixer.

As am adding the hot water, I will be stirring the mix abi kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brachaa:

Very easy.

Fast and simple too.

Do you add baking soda to normal cake?
Never tried it tho, only for chocolate, coconut and red velvet that I've added it.

I add warm water if the batter is thick and no eggs again.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
FloraEC:

Fast and simple too.

Do you add baking soda to normal cake?
Never tried it tho, only for chocolate, coconut and red velvet that I've added it.

I add warm water if the batter is thick and no eggs again.

Yeah I add baking soda to bal the taste of sugar so it not tasting plain sugary and it helps extend the shelf life in the absence of alcohol or artificial preservatives.

Egg is a must to give it body.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
tabithababy:

As am adding the hot water, I will be stirring the mix abi kiss

Yes dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brachaa:

Yeah I add baking soda to bal the taste of sugar so it not tasting plain sugary and it helps extend the shelf life in the absence of alcohol or artificial preservatives.

Egg is a must to give it body.

Ohh, I add alcohol to mine, will try baking soda next time. Thanks

I always use egg like 5-6 to bake depending on how many kg of flour. But add water when the batter is too thick.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chelseamann(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Launch.
Noodles and chicken.
Though it lack some vital ingredients but man gats to wack tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Lunch.

Boiled yam and Ugwu sauce !

Awww, my love for yam kiss I still can't believe that anyone can hate yam till my man told me he actually hates eating yam. Nawa o. I felt like slapping him for saying that angry.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
FloraEC:

Ohh, I add alcohol to mine, will try baking soda next time. Thanks

I always use egg like 5-6 to bake depending on how many kg of flour. But add water when the batter is too thick.

You're welcome.

Yeah sure. Egg is a must.

I dont really like alcohol as it dries out my cake. I like my cake to stay moist and it keeps for days without growing moulds on the shelf.

If I.need to use alcohol at all, I use rum. But hardly do i use it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

At prestonn Bar... Classic Cocktails

● The Godfather

☆Drink Responsibly
You have a bar? Ayam coming
Prestonn:
Village kitchen
At preston vintage Bar.........Black coffee and Biscuits kiss
Village lifestyle
Rep Africa cool
Awesome! I'll use syringe for my next drizzling. Pics perfect.
pocohantas:

Lol. No, I am not. I just cook for him and them. cheesy cheesy
I'll try this garlic. I see it at the market but it is more expensive

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brachaa:

You're welcome.

I mean use water that is hot. This will make it soft. And vegetable oil too. I forgot to add it to the list.

No, you dont need a mixer.

At what stage do you add vegetable oil
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Rice and stew is bae

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
tabithababy:

At what stage do you add vegetable oil

When adding the liquids. Add after butter.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 3:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and stew is bae

Please is that uncooked Sweet Potatoe on the rice?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tabithababy(f): 3:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
Brachaa:

When adding the liquids. Add after butter.

Thank you so much... But why are you not updating the prayer thread in the religion section again
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nuttella:
Awww, my love for yam kiss I still can't believe that anyone can hate yam till my man told me he actually hates eating yam. Nawa o. I felt like slapping him for saying that angry.

How could anyone hate eating yam? Well we all got that one food we detest... Mine is bread grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and stew is bae

Yes my brother... Keep up the good work kiss

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Frozenelsa(f): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
cutiereborn:
Weekends are for baking and frying wink
Pic 1. Chin-chin
Pic 2 &3. Vanilla cakes hot from the oven kiss

can you please share recipe for these and egg rolls too or point me to where I can get I on this thread. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:32pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and stew is bae

Beautiful. Keep it up Akposy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogyunging(m): 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and stew is bae

This one pass bae. You keep bursting my head. Please what did you chop with the avocados? Onions?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and stew is bae

Beautiful presentation Akposy. The green against the dark background is beautiful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sexyjigga:

How could anyone hate eating yam? Well we all got that one food we detest... Mine is bread grin

Whaaaaat? Bread? shocked All kinds of bread? shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
tabithababy:

Thank you so much... But why are you not updating the prayer thread in the religion section again

I did my dear but created it as a new post, not update cos i felt many of you might not see the update.

Check my profile or let me mention you there.

Dont worry. I'll be doing the updates more frequently now by the grace of God.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Noodles
Shrimp
Chicken

Like Akposy's chicken this chicken's color is how I like it. How do I get my chicken to have this color?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2020
cococandy:

Wait there’s weed in the food?
grin grin
No it’s made with dry corn like moi moi with scent leaves and garden egg leaves(anyara)
I also asked the question when I got to know about weed I asked same question
@ akposy I taught same thing oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Yes my brother... Keep up the good work kiss
Thanks boss. Your yam and vegetables sauce inspired me o. I will make same and tag you tomorrow. That meal is da bomb!

nellyquash:

Please is that uncooked Sweet Potatoe on the rice?
No. That's radish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hathor5:

Beautiful presentation Akposy. The green against the dark background is beautiful.
True that. Thanks!!

ogyunging:

This one pass bae. You keep bursting my head. Please what did you chop with the avocados? Onions?
Thanks boss. It is pink radish...

mariahAngel:

Beautiful. Keep it up Akposy.
Thanks ma'am!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

grin grin
No it’s made with dry corn like moi moi with scent leaves and garden egg leaves(anyara)
I also asked the question when I got to know about weed I asked same question
@ akposy I taught same thing oh grin grin
toor. It is alright

Hathor5:

Like Akposy's chicken this chicken's color is how I like it. How do I get my chicken to have this color?
I think baking/grilling gives that colour too. I baked mine

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
chelseamann:
Launch. Noodles and chicken. Though it lack some vital ingredients but man gats to wack tongue
What is it lacking? This is over complete na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nellyquash(f): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposy:

Thanks boss. Your yam and vegetables sauce inspired me o. I will make same and tag you tomorrow. That meal is da bomb!

No. That's radish

Okay.. Thank you.

Weldone

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Sexyjigga:

Can't wait... I hope you create a thread on it smiley

Aww Jigga, I’ll do that for you. kiss

Akposy:

I'll try this garlic. I see it at the market but it is more expensive

Yea, a little more expensive, but totally worth it. If you add it to this your stew game ehn, I’ll get an ode from you. grin grin

Nuttella:

Please be calming down. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ada243(f): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
Akposy:
Rice and stew is bae
Chai. Please what's your location and where did u find avocado pear?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
Hathor5:

Whaaaaat? Bread? shocked All kinds of bread? shocked

I like only wheat bread though I don't eat much of it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.