Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,906 members, 7,844,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5806104 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

Holy Moses!

I hope you're not referring to prestonn s collections on here?

Kpacha kwa Anya gi, nwokem.

Lol... Very funny.

@bolded,

Biko, translate for the benefit of ppl like me who don't understand Igbo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2020
situations:
B

B for Buhari.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2020
omooba969:

@bolded,

Biko, translate for the benefit of ppl like me who don't understand Igbo.

It means... "Take time, mr man." smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 11:32am On Aug 27, 2020
To go down with French bread or
baguette...

But anybody with agege bread may
also join me.

cool cool cool cool

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

Holy Moses!

I hope you're not referring to prestonn s collections on here?

Kpacha kwa Anya gi, nwokem.

Lol... Very funny.
Which animal be this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Which animal be this

I don't know ooo lol..

Got it from one animal post on education section.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

I don't know ooo lol..

Got it from one of Zimri s animal posts on education section.
The boobs though grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
The boobs though grin

I knew thats what caught your fancy. SMH

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsBella: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Which animal be this

It's called a pangolin. It is actually an endangered specie since Chinese people won't let it be! Their shells are used for traditional herbal treatments in China. The shells are also highly valued and we have these things in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

It means... "Take time, mr man." smiley

Haaaa! Wetin I do again na, am I not allowed to express my observation? grin

U ppl sef. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
MsBella:

It's called a pangolin. It is actually an endangered specie since Chinese people won't let it be! Their shells are used for traditional herbal treatments in China. The shells are also highly valued and we have these things in Nigeria!

Xi Jumping is coming for you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
The boobs though grin

Wetin do the brezz, as u no dey take eye see brezz?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

I knew thats what caught your fancy. SMH
Yes naw. E sexy pass most boobs wey I don see grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2020
omooba969:

Wetin do the brezz, as u no dey take eye see brezz?
E go good for pressing grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2020
MsBella:

Are those boobs real
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Yes naw. E sexy pass most boobs wey I don see grin

Lol... This is an animal for crying out loud!!!!

Snap out of it! Gush!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... This is an animal for crying out loud!!!!

Snap out of it! Gush!
Most females here know wetin I dey talk about. Na clothes dey save them cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsBella: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Are those boobs real
I don't know...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

Awwnn.. That can be very stressful and annoying. undecided.
Seriously. it was

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
cococandy:

Oh I bet it’s magnificent cheesy. Please do show me on my derailers’ thread.

Since that last time, none of mine have died again. I’m afraid to make any changes because they are so fragile. A little thing disturbs their equilibrium.

I don’t even change the water often and only feed them once every other day. It’s been months and they are all still kicking

Sure cheesy...... I'll upload the picture on your thread when I return to the apartment... still on summer vacation in farm.

Glad to know none have die, just stick to this current method...With time you will understand better.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
MsBella:

Nice one.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gloriagee:
Who is this guy? Plenty respect for you, Sah

My name is preston also know as kitchen Rat....Just a taste of my food, you won't eat any food again if not cook by me.. cheesy

Thanks verymuch Bella.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2020
cutiereborn:

Chef chef. That Gizzard sauce. wink

The Gizzard sauce was everything cheesy

Thanks Mami.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Breakfast, chicken missing. Make person send am.

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Yam with garden egg sauce to kick off the day.

Yumyum. I bought garden eggs to make this, na yam remain.

Who will give me yam? embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
A friend called yesterday and she was crying on phone. cheesy

She said "Preston I got carton of a particular Noodles, indomie product, after cooking from it, it was tasteless.. then she asked what should i do ? cheesy cheesy

I told her "Na me sell the indomie for you cheesy cheesy.

She sent me the picture of the indomie.. This morning I got exactly the same Noodles and cook a pack with the spice to get the taste.

For me I did not get any chicken flavour.. Reason she got the Noodles cheesy

Now gonna be on video call to show her what to do.. For me I don't cook with those spice

Below was the photo she sent.

☆ About to give her my special chicken flavour recipe cool

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by poshestmina(f): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

Going to market cry
I even sometimes make a deal with my mum to please go to the market while i will cook grin

Going to the market is actually fun.
You see a lot of dramas grin.
Plus learn/discover new things.

Just get a customer that sells most food items like Egusi ,Ogbono,palm oil stockfish, crayfish,spices etc and make her your friend.

She(he sometimes) will direct you to the meat /fish seller that is good.

But I hate the preparations embarassed.
Slicing okro , blending or pounding pepper, Banga ,washing meat ( especially offal)slicing leaves embarassed, peeling Unripe plantain , cutting onions cry cry( I cry till Onions remember me of my life story) angry angry >smiley,

Cooking is fun too . I get everything ready and just monitor when to put what!

Eating depends on my mood and the food smiley.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
cutiereborn:
[sub][/sub]
Kedu ihe e na ekwu? Foto a mara nma ofuma kiss

Okwaya?

Ewerela'm ya otu I jiri kwuo Nne

kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Really? Wow! You no get wahala be that. Some people take the taste of leaf moimoi seriously o.

I know right. It is not by size nne, no pun intended.

By the way, I am beginning to fall in love with market pictures. You just keep getting meal inspirations looking at things on display. cheesy

You see that book in the second pic? That child is the first to fail correction. grin
Exactly why the book is being used to wrap fish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
No pan but cravings satisfied
At the utmost level
**licking lips**

A bad belle person said it looks like akara, told him he's jealous and to mindhis business undecided undecided undecided

Pic 2
I am full
That's all I can eat

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) (2378) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olac21(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.