Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5818015 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Teespice:
Hi Guys,

What is the difficult aspect of cooking for you?

is it:

Going to the market
Prepping the ingredients
Cooking
Eating. I included this because there are people who cook then lose appetite afterwards.
Going to market cry
I even sometimes make a deal with my mum to please go to the market while i will cook grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Teespice:
Hi Guys,

is it:

Going to the market
Prepping the ingredients
Cooking
Eating. I included this because there are people who cook then lose appetite afterwards.

Going to market is FUN for me. grin

Prepping ingredients is HARD WORK. Especially chopping vegetables and picking waterleaf.

Cooking is cruising...

Eating is a struggle.

Clearing the cooking space, I will give 6/10.

You missed out dishing them into appropriate bowls for refrigeration. I hate!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
If you are hungry and no food home, come here, look at the foods and drink plenty water

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ebenezer880(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Shawarma & pizza available

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
descarado:

Buy short grain or sticky rice.

Hi and how are u and family?

I was very lucky to see stock fish in African market where I shop. So big, long and fresh. Somebody brought it to the lady to sell and she was afraid it won't sell( Ghanaian). I just packed all.

My bitterleave soup loading kiss kiss

Good buy! This one can last you till December or more!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Teespice:
Hi Guys,

is it:

Going to the market
Prepping the ingredients
Cooking

I love love going to the market. Its therapeutic for me.
Prepping it is what stresses me out.

Indifferent with cooking.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Yes it does. I have a colleague that is addicted to soy sauce and sesame oil. She’ll be pleased to welcome a new member.

There is a light one, she showed me the light one. By then I done talk dark, I sha dey nod head. grin

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Teespice:
Hi Guys,

is it:

Going to the market
Prepping the ingredients
Cooking

I don't like going to the market. Very stressful. Though i have no choice but to go myself cos sending someone doesn't sit well with me as the person might not get the items to my satisfaction.

Prepping.. Huh! The worst! I detest it like shii...

Cooking.. Yeah yeah... cool love cooking.

Eating. As long as I'm the one who cooked it, I will eat it to the moon and back cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brachaa:

I don't like going to the market. Very stressful. Though i have no choice but to go myself cos sending someone doesn't sit well with me as the person might not get the items to my satisfaction.

Eating. As long as I'm the one who cooked it, I will eat it to the moon and back cheesy.

Same with me, like today I left oil I bought with my usual customer and had to take keke back to the place after I had started cooking.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
The eating and preparation of ingredients
Teespice:
Hi Guys,

is it:

Going to the market
Prepping the ingredients
Cooking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 27, 2020
VLTA:

Same with me, like today I left oil I bought with my usual customer and had to take keke back to the place after I had started cooking.

Awwnn.. That can be very stressful and annoying. undecided.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriagee(f): 2:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Who is this guy? Plenty respect for you, Sah

Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Just finish frying my plantain

Rice and Gizzad sauce on fire... Cant eat that again today, time don go, I can not come and kill myself by myself cheesy

Na to just eat only plantain and take fruits and coffee later.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Prepping ingredients is HARD WORK. Especially chopping vegetables and picking waterleaf.

Cooking is cruising...

Eating is a struggle.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2020
ebenezer880:
Shawarma & pizza available
Your location
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:03am On Aug 27, 2020
omooba969:
Some foods here are more beautiful than some people. cool
Lmfao
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2020
HelenBee:
Scotch eggs ...

Recipe please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2020
mariahAngel:
One of those I-do-not-care days
Jollof noodles and plantains
This looks great, especially the soft fried plantains kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Gizzard sauce
●Fried Plantain
●Steam Broccoli

☆Please I can't access my mail, in respect of those sending me PM... Hoping to rectify the problem soon. Thanks
Chef chef. That Gizzard sauce. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2020
pocohantas:
I tried a recipe that can make me get the leafy moimoi flavour without wrapping. Did it for a friend who struggles with moimoi leaves.

It was a successful experiment. Flavour is same, however, the signature shape/experience cannot be pirated. cheesy
Taste of Leaf moimoi is something else kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
cutiereborn:

This looks great, especially the soft fried plantains kiss kiss kiss

Chai Nneoma'm kiss kiss kiss

Mana a laikidighi'm ya o... sad

Ihe mere ni wu na n'ime foto nile m sechara eshi ahu, onweghi otu n'ime ha kwere iputa mma otu'm choro? M were nu ya otu ahu...mana otokwara uto n'onu karia n'anya

I mela nne smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2020
Yam with garden egg sauce to kick off the day.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nwajesus12(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2020
This is one of the most delightful thread on nairaland, kudos to you guys for making it all lively. More money to your pockets, to cook more exquisite dishes. kiss kiss

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2020
[sub][/sub]
mariahAngel:

Chai Nneoma'm kiss kiss kiss

Mana a laikidighi'm ya o... sad

Ihe mere ni wu na n'ime foto nile m sechara eshi ahu, onweghi otu n'ime ha kwere iputa mma otu'm choro? M were nu ya otu ahu...mana otokwara uto n'onu karia n'anya

I mela nne smiley

Kedu ihe e na ekwu? Foto a mara nma ofuma kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2020
Halcyon123:
The eating and preparation of ingredients

Eating is too simple.

Prepping of ingredients is hard work especially cutting veggies.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

you are right about the market runs. as stressful as it is, I don't mind going myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2020
LadySarah:

I love love going to the market. Its therapeutic for me.
Prepping it is what stresses me out.

Indifferent with cooking.

Cooking can be so relaxing and stress free for me. preparing ingredients is too stressful.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Cooking is cruising...

Eating is a struggle.

I usually chop vegetables in the market esp ugu leaves. then I wash thoroughly. I know I lose vitamins but blame it on laziness.

as I cook, I clean so I don't get so overwhelmed with so many dirty utensils.

as for dishing to put in the freezer, just say bye bye to the meat because I go chop am tire.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

Going to market cry
I even sometimes make a deal with my mum to please go to the market while i will cook grin

that's so nice. my mum sometimes goes when I am not disposed to go.

I am guessing you find food prep easy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2020
omooba969:
Some foods here are more beautiful than some people. cool

Holy Moses!

Kpacha kwa Anya gi, nwokem.

Lol... Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2020
Brachaa:

Holy Moses!

I hope you're not referring to prestonn s collections on here?

Kpacha kwa Anya gi, nwokem.

Lol... Very funny.

You're a trouble maker...grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by situations: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
B

(1) (2) (3) ... (2371) (2372) (2373) (2374) (2375) (2376) (2377) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CrownedPhoenix, rhukkie and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.