Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751148 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Uniquisite: 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Uniquisite:

Kuku kee us
God forbid oh. We are all one big family here just sharing our cullinary experiences.
Thanks. Have a good night's sleep Sir.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Uniquisite:

Kuku kee us

KevUnique:

God forbid oh. We are all one big family here just sharing our cullinary experiences.
Thanks. Have a good night's sleep Sir.
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EmperorMaria: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nice thread, I will learn 2 cook soon. For my future wife,,, real food, not indomie & plantain
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:53am On Sep 23, 2020
post=94185842:

Very delicious looking meal cool
Nothing taste better than a correct fish sauce!
Oh la la......
Btw,
Nurses are beautiful wink
hi Mr BBQ. Thank you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 5:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Please, why do people add lime juice to their food while cooking especially while cooking beef,chicken? Have been seeing that on cooking videos have been watching? What effect or taste does it add to the food? Thanks..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Sep 23, 2020
cococandy:
hi Mr BBQ. Thank you!
Hmmmm Madam Cococandy,
for the umpteenth time,
We no be Mr ooo,
We are simply WE.

By the way, this looks like something you may like!
She's so cute and adorable!
Cc:Petyprincess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsi0oENt6Wo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Nuttella:
Someone used this type of cake mixer to grind cooked yam and the pounded yam came out nice. E shock me.
U can use food processor too.

As long as it can make dough.

I dedicated one for making swallow exclusively.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2020
descarado:

U can use food processor too.

As long as it can make dough.

I dedicated one for making swallow exclusively.
Can the food processor act as a cake mixer?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoToPile: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Akposy:
Breakfast O'CLOCK

Banana muffins
I made this with my last morsel of flour. Where's my Elijah? I want my triple portion blessings grin

Receipe please
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Spag+Plantain & egg kiss

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by empress101(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
KevUnique:
Homemade Samosa
Homemade bread(using charcoal and pot, not an Oven)
Kulikuli
Only the meatpies were made by a neigbour
Nice one....I LOVE samosas...Please if u dnt mind, Can u help me with d recipe of Samosa I once made frm YouTube,but it was a mess ....Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nuttella:
Can the food processor act as a cake mixer?
Yes but not the same with hand unless you are an expert.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
NoToPile:

Receipe please
I'll share on Saturday. Thanks for understanding
CocaineLord:

This is beautiful... I love muffins kiss
Thanks. They tasted great
Liposure:
i'm impressed
Thanks
mariga:
Yummmm
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Concotion spaghetti issa win

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
konkonbilo:
Please, why do people add lime juice to their food while cooking especially while cooking beef,chicken? Have been seeing that on cooking videos have been watching? What effect or taste does it add to the food? Thanks..
Citric acid from lemon/lime juice helps break down the meat protein, thereby allowing the spices enter into.the meat easily..... I'm not very sure

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
God is the great provider for all mankind. Be grateful. It is not you who created the plantain or beans, or any food you snap and upload. God did.
Be kind to others. That's the memo.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
KevUnique:
God is the great provider for all mankind. Be grateful. It is not you who created the plantain or beans, or any food you snap and upload. God did.

Nice words. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Akposy:

This picture made me hungry. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
angeltolly:
Spag+Plantain & egg kiss
welldone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
KevUnique:
bless you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2020
konkonbilo:

Addition to what my Brother wrote up there.

Lime or lemon juice contains citric acid, which helps break down fats mostly.

I belong to the group that don't over cook beef, chicken and fish, adding lemon to it start the cooking process because of the acid.

●Lemon or lime break down protein carbohydrates, and fats.

●Lemons can also take the place of salt. Sometimes you can't apply raw salt to meals like vegetables, cooked food, so you add lemon.

●Lemon or lime in food make it digest quickly and open your stomach for more food to come in.

Be advice Lemon go well with cooked food not lime.

In summary.. Lemon or lime make food naked and ready to absorb any ingredients that go in. cheesy

Hope this help.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Join me if you can cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Prestonn:

Addition to what my Brother wrote up there.

Lime or lemon juice contains citric acid, which helps break down fats mostly.

I belong to the group that don't over cook beef, chicken and fish, adding lemon to it start the cooking process because of the acid.

●Lemon or lime break down protein carbohydrates, and fats.

●Lemons can also take the place of salt. Sometimes you can't apply raw salt to meals like vegetables, cooked food, so you add lemon.

●Lemon or lime in food make it digest quickly and open your stomach for more food to come in.

Be advice Lemon go well with cooked food not lime.

In summary.. Lemon or lime make food naked and ready to absorb any ingredients that go in. cheesy

Hope this help.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
Trust me the rice is the side and the fishes the star of the dish wink

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogyunging(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Akposy:

*sigh*

LG

Life is Good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ogyunging(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Akeem79:
Join me if you can cheesy

What's this?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bbeautylik(f): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Beremx:
Thanks for the corrections. I appreciate wink
who told you boys don't use round cakes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Trust me the rice is the side and the fishes the star of the dish wink
This fish died a painful death grin

Nice meal bruh

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Babadee1900:
This fish died a painful death grin

Nice meal bruh

LOL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Akposy:
Breakfast O'CLOCK

Banana muffins
I made this with my last morsel of flour. Where's my Elijah? I want my triple portion blessings grin

I love banana muffins. One of the treats I give myself when I have to watch my weight. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
KevUnique:
Homemade Samosa
Homemade bread(using charcoal and pot, not an Oven)
Kulikuli
Only the meatpies were made by a neigbour

Well done! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) (2423) ... (3478) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.