Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749772 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
mariga:
Quaker Oats ✅
Omelette ✅
Bread

#breakfast

The bread is calling me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
New recipe. It’s going to be saved as one of my favorites.

sweet potatoes
red and yellow bell peppers
red onion
spring onion
mushrooms
egg
habanero peppers

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
Liposure:
i luv the sight of these snacks. Very enticing

Thank you. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hathor5:

sweet potatoes
red onion
spring onion
mushrooms
egg
habanero peppers

Please don't tell me this will fill your stomach cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

No, I ate much more than this. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hathor5:

No, I ate much more than this. smiley
Finally grin I was about to start thinking i am a foodie cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2020
Petyprincess:

Finally grin I was about to start thinking i am a foodie cry

Isn't everyone a foodie here? cheesy

I just thought that the picture would be nicer if I didn't overfill it and the plate is also bigger than regular plates. I only eat two meals a day and healthy snacks in-between so the second meal is rather big in my case.

And then there are those cheat days ...
I sent a friend a picture of the ice-cream I got on my last cheat day and she said she could never finish such a big cone. I was too ashamed to tell her that I had two of them. grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hathor5:

I just thought that the picture would be nicer if I didn't overfill it and the plate is also bigger than regular plates. I only eat two meals a day and healthy snacks in-between so the second meal is rather big in my case.

I sent a friend a picture of the ice-cream I got on my last cheat day and she said she could never finish such a big cone. I was too ashamed to tell her that I had two of them. grin
I understand that feeling grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hathor5:

This is cute. smiley

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hathor5:

Nice colors! Nice meal!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hathor5:

See perfection! cheesy
The eggs just how I like them.
kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
Hathor5:

Finally. I can stop feeling guilty on the days I eat too much food.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar, sikin don don oooo. First time ever grilling with firewood.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2020
banmee:
Nice. I always use firewood. Its a little tricky when you need to regulate the heat but once you get the hang of it the rest is easy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Nice. I always use firewood. Its a little tricky when you need to regulate the heat but once you get the hang of it the rest is easy

It was a learning experience. I think it tastes a lot better but it was a b&tch to light up. I had to keep going back and forth to the store in search of the right fire starter. You can never find a good arsonist when you need one. Smh...... I'm used to using coals. I think i'm going this route from now on. Which means i gotta buy a new grill that accommodates indirect grilling. Dang it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2020
cococandy:
Breakfast

Looks nutritious smiley

I will have to be unconscious to eat an egg with an uncooked yoke, please tell me what it taste like

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:24am On Nov 22, 2020
loveymom:

Looks nutritious smiley

I will have to be unconscious to eat an egg with an uncooked yoke, please tell me what it taste like
I prefer overcooked yolks too. This one was for DH. He likes it that way. Although it’s pretty cooked as far as runny yolks go.
I have a friend that almost eats hers raw. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 22, 2020
cococandy:

I prefer overcooked yolks too. This one was for DH. He likes it that way. Although it’s pretty cooked as far as runny yolks go.
I have a friend that almost eats hers raw. cheesy

I respect people’s preferences, but raw egg shocked shocked

@ Hathor5, please what does it taste like?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2020
spag.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 6:54am On Nov 22, 2020
jollof!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

haha
You dey mind dem grin

Anyway....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2020
Breakie : Spaghetti + Plantain + Grilled Titus

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Food looks great. Picture perfect.

I'd fill that remaining space with dodo... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2020
nuelzy:
jollof!

Mouthwatering good!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2020

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hathor5:

sweet potatoes
red onion
spring onion
mushrooms
egg
habanero peppers

yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
banmee:
just how i luv it sometimes. Nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
nuelzy:
spag.
this meal is off the hook. Excellent job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:
cute combo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
banmee:
I hope this video helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZuJSDDwBE

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
banmee:
now that’s what the weather calls for. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2020
loveymom:

Looks nutritious smiley

My mum is raw egg. U will talk and talk, it enters one ear nd fly out from the other cheesy. Her preference is mixing it with malt drink. Ayama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thazard(m), DammyOlu123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.