Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749837 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2020
loveymom:

I respect people’s preferences, but raw egg shocked shocked

cheesy grin
She won’t agree that it’s raw egg as long as the egg white is cooked.

When she slices into the yolk and it’s not oozing even if it’s still a bit opaque like this one I made for DH , she will say I over cooked it.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Food

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
happy Sunday, to my fave foodies.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
cococandy:
Food

Bole in the abroad grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Food looks great. Picture perfect.

I'd fill that remaining space with dodo... cheesy

I trust u na; Plantain queen wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
I just finished preparing this : Ram meat Ẹ̀fọ́ riro

* rice on fire *

Wàhálà for woman wey wan use "refusal to cook" punish men like us cool

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
Liposure:
cute combo

Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

* rice on fire *

Abeg no let that pawn hook you for throat again
Eat before you watch arsenal oo grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

* rice on fire *

Nice cool

Pls where did you get Ram meat from? I’m in Lagos (Island).

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
Do they sell ram meat in bits like cow meat?
BlueRayDick:

* rice on fire *

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Bole in the abroad grin
much needed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

* rice on fire *

Serious wahala for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

* rice on fire *

You had to put the akara/Amin ohun. You had me reading do-me-do grin grin

Real wa for the woman. If she does shakara, you enter the kitchen and do your thing yourself.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Abeg no let that pawn hook you for throat again
Eat before you watch arsenal oo grin grin

grin grin

Once beaten ; twice shy. I took my time to remove the head and the yeye legs to avoid stories that touch.

As for arsenal ehn, even if dem lose 10-0 I go chop o; cos even players wey dey collect millions sef still dey chop after loss cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Do they sell ram meat in bits like cow meat?

Yes they do. I bought mine from a supermarket. It was cut into big chunks; packed in 500g and 1kg. I bought the 1kg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
Yuneehk:

You had to put the akara/Amin ohun. You had me reading do-me-do grin grin

Real wa for the woman. If she does shakara, you enter the kitchen and do your thing yourself.

grin

Abi na.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Rice is done! I washed it all down with Farm pride cool

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2020
Breakfast- Akara and Custard

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
cococandy:

cheesy grin
She won’t agree that it’s raw egg as long as the egg white is cooked.

When she an slices into the yolk and it’s not oozing even if it’s still a bit opaque like this one I made for DH , she will say I over cooked it.

shocked shocked shocked

Maybe one day will give it a try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2020
cococandy:
Food

Yummiest kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2020
descarado:

My mum is raw egg. U will talk and talk, it enters one ear nd fly out from the other cheesy. Her preference is mixing it with malt drink. Ayama.

At the bold, I heard that guys drink this mixture and I have also seen it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
cococandy:
now that’s what the weather calls for. tongue

I know right. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
descarado:

I hope this video helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyZuJSDDwBE

Thanks man.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2020
Lunch: potatoes + obe ata dindin + pastry

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
loveymom:
Breakfast- Akara and Custard

Perfect akara + smooth custard=✓✓✓

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ritapearlydove(f): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2020
Mn.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2020
banmee:

I know right. . . . .
Una dey experience winter where you dey abi you dey those kind california them
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
Darkseid:
Lunch: potatoes + obe ata dindin + pastry
Wow! shocked how many of una want chop this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
mariahAngel:

Perfect akara + smooth custard=✓✓✓

Thanks kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
Been following secretly grin grin

Today I say lemme sign up. kiss

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 7:48pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Una dey experience winter where you dey abi you dey those kind california them

Yes ooo. It's not here yet but I am dreading it right. January is the worst. And na that time dem go de tok about going to the field. Brrrrrrrrr
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ryan03(f): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
cococandy:
Breakfast
Coco, you definitely not in Nigeria right now. If I eat this one trek for the kind sun when they shine right now eh, and you know we don't have functioning ambulance service in nigeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chicfarmer, Ahniin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.