Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749280 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
I want to learn on my own.

Uniquisite:

Go and marry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Somzee(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:
Infact, I duff my cap for market women who prepares stuffs like this. Can't believe I spent more than 14 hrs doing this cry

If not for pressure pot, I will bin it. But it was worth it in the end kiss

Village food all the way kiss kiss

Please how is this ugba prepared? From what seed?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Can anyone recommend a quality YouTube channel to learn how to cook

grin

Sisi yemi

Sisi Jemima

Zeelicious

Top pick is sisi jemima

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2020
Happy thanksgiving my people.

If you’re over here and you’re going to cook today please share with us. Especially the turkey. Thanks and God bless kiss

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
banmee:

Sisi yemi

Sisi Jemima

Zeelicious

Top pick is sisi jemima
I don catch you. So na where you dey do your expo be that.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Can anyone recommend a quality YouTube channel to learn how to cook

grin
If you want Asian dishes tty Marion Grasby.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Uniquisite:

Go and marry
mean

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I gbaliala! Well done.

Can't wait for it to soften.... kiss
Thank you kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Somzee:

Please how is this ugba prepared? From what seed?
Ùkpaka tree. The seeds looks like this.

You cook it to dehull the seed and slice.
One tedious job, I tell you.

Cooking takes hours, but with pressure pot, cooking time can be short. Slice and put in the fire again to wash off the bitter taste as much as you can, then keep in tight container to ferment, add salt. That's all kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
cococandy:

If you’re over here and you’re going to cook today please share with us. Especially the turkey. Thanks and God bless kiss
Are you working?
Happy thanksgiving.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
banmee:

Sisi yemi

Sisi Jemima

Zeelicious

Top pick is sisi jemima

Sisi Jemima is on another level when it comes to food blogging. From her ingredients to cookware as well as actual preparation, give it to her abeg.

Others I love as well is Matsecooks and Ify's kitchen.

Bonus is diary of a kitchen lover, IQplatter (deals mostly with traditional akwa ibom dishes).

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

Are you working?
Happy thanksgiving.

Yes and we are under covid restrictions as well. So it’s kinda dry cry

Might have a just-us thanksgiving dinner this weekend.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

If you want Asian dishes tty Marion Grasby.

You know Walmart carries her sauces? I’m planning to try them one of these days. All her recipes look amazing to me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I don catch you. So na where you dey do your expo be that.
grin

Ol boy na everywhere ooo. I never even show you on Ethiopian channel wey I de follow. Every time I watch am na so hungry go de catch me.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Teespice:

Sisi Jemima is on another level when it comes to food blogging. From her ingredients to cookware as well as actual preparation, give it to her abeg.

Others I love as well is Matsecooks and Ify's kitchen.

Bonus is diary of a kitchen lover, IQplatter (deals mostly with traditional akwa ibom dishes).

She definitely is....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
banmee:

Sisi yemi

Sisi Jemima

Zeelicious

Top pick is sisi jemima

Plus Kikifoodies, she is good too

For some Igbo soups try DishesByQ

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
cococandy:

Happy thanksgiving, cooking but not doing turkey though.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:
Infact, I duff my cap for market women who prepares stuffs like this. Can't believe I spent more than 14 hrs doing this cry

Well done, one of the few things I didn’t learn from my both grandma’s.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
cococandy:

You know Walmart carries her sauces? I’m planning to try them one of these days. All her recipes look amazing to me
Please do give it a shot. She has made me a disciple of asian cooking. I havent gotten to post any ones I did yet but I have tried several of them. What I like about her cooking is you dont need too many ingredients and its easy to whip up. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Count ur blessings and name them one by one.
Meatpie and sausage roll!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

Plus Kikifoodies, she is good too

For some Igbo soups try DishesByQ

Thanks. Will check it out

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

Abeg how you take do am. I hear it is a bark from one special tree or so
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

Ùkpaka tree. The seeds looks like this.

You cook it to dehull the seed and slice.
One tedious job, I tell you.

Cooking takes hours, but with pressure pot, cooking time can be short. Slice and put in the fire again to wash off the bitter taste as much as you can, then keep in tight container to ferment, add salt. That's all kiss
Nice. I don dey find this thing for this side when I dey. African stores no get am. The day when one go do mistake get am my day will be made
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

I missed the bolded earlier...

If you had dared to try that ehn, ndi umunna would've mapu gi n'iwu cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Just got in.

Late lunch.
Rice and stew with chicken.
Malt and cold bottle of water kiss

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
Love of my edible life! ❤️

Add hot tea or coffee to it and it takes me straight to food heaven ✨✨✨

Let me borrow your plantain for today jollof rice, I no see ripe plantain buy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Happy Thanksgiving Foodies

Last minute decision

Jollof Rice
Roast Chicken
Coleslaw
Sweet Corn
Chicken Gizzard Suya
Banana in place of Plantain(could not buy ripe plantains)
Thanksgiving Cake made by me(my icing and decorating skill sucks)
Cheap Welch’s Rose Cocktail

Bon appetite

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

Let me borrow your plantain for today jollof rice, I no see ripe plantain buy.

You can have it. kiss

loveymom:

Last minute decision

Jollof Rice
Roast Chicken
Coleslaw
Sweet Corn
Chicken Gizzard Suya
Banana in place of Plantain(could not buy ripe plantains)
Thanksgiving Cake made by me(my icing and decorating skill sucks)
Cheap Welch’s Rose Cocktail

Bon appetite

Today doesn't feel celebratory in Nigeria, but still, happy thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

You can have it. kiss

Today doesn't feel celebratory in Nigeria, but still, happy thanksgiving.

Thanks Sis

I understand, it is well with us.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lagusboyyy(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:
Last minute decision
Jollof Rice Roast Chicken Coleslaw Sweet Corn Chicken Gizzard Suya Banana in place of Plantain(could not buy ripe plantains) Thanksgiving Cake made by me(my icing and decorating skill sucks) Cheap Welch’s Rose Cocktail
Bon appetite
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I love what I'm seeing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I missed the bolded earlier...

If you had dared to try that ehn, ndi umunna would've mapu gi n'iwu cheesy
Haaa cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheWinterBird(f), Painandgain(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.