Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750192 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:
Happy Thanksgiving Foodies

Last minute decision

Jollof Rice
Roast Chicken
Coleslaw
Sweet Corn
Chicken Gizzard Suya
Banana in place of Plantain(could not buy ripe plantains)
Thanksgiving Cake made by me(my icing and decorating skill sucks)
Cheap Welch’s Rose Cocktail

Bon appetite
I dey corner o kiss kiss
I actually air fried turkey I marinated yesterday today. De-boned it to make broth with the bone. Na this remain tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

I dey corner o kiss kiss
I actually air fried turkey I marinated yesterday today. De-boned it to make broth with the bone. Na this remain tongue

I wanted to airfry the chicken but I changed my mind to use oven.

The turkey Looks well cooked kiss

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I love what I'm seeing.

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Nice. I don dey find this thing for this side when I dey. African stores no get am. The day when one go do mistake get am my day will be made
Aww. Wish you are close by. I will package some your way. It's really very big.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

Well done, one of the few things I didn’t learn from my both grandma’s.
Thank you. Na internet helped me o. Wetin I sabi cheesy

See abacha, cant believe i have never prepared it before yet i eat it a lot.Internet to the rescue again grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

Thank you. Na internet helped me o. Wetin I sabi cheesy

See abacha, cant believe i have never prepared it before yet i eat it a lot.Internet to the rescue again grin

I can do Abacha from scratch, I learned Akpu-mmiri wella.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

I can do Abacha from scratch, I learned Akpu-mmiri wella.

I was obsessed with akpu mmiri and aki bekee at some point

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

Aww. Wish you are close by. I will package some your way. It's really very big.

Thanks brother. I appreciate the thought. Bless you. I remember when my mum used to prepare this for us as kids.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Peppered gizzard. Put a little asian twist to it with chinese 5 spices adn soy sauce. smiley
Banmee come join me

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I was obsessed with akpu mmiri and aki bekee at some point

kiss kiss

While in PH, I can’t visit oilmill market without buying akpu mmiri and aki bekee.

There’s an old mama that sells agworagwo akidi in Oilmill market too, any Wednesday she comes to market makes me happy because I will eat akidi to my satisfaction that day.

I hope and pray she is still alive
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

Happy thanksgiving, cooking but not doing turkey though.
okay sis. I trust you wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

kiss kiss

While in PH, I can’t visit oilmill market without buying akpu mmiri and aki bekee.

There’s an old mama that sells agworagwo akidi in Oilmill market too, any Wednesday she comes to market makes me happy because I will eat akidi to my satisfaction that day.

I hope and pray she is still alive

I wish we could get it in Lagos...

Even roast plantain packaging in Lagos isn't complete

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I wish we could get it in Lagos...

Even roast plantain packaging in Lagos isn't complete

Wow shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

Wow shocked shocked shocked

Yeah. cheesy

You'd hardly get the PH style bole and fish
Instead, it's roasted plantains, yams and sweet potatoes (yam is the main course) with pepper/onion/palmoil sauce, with utazi and pomo (kanda)

Still delicious sha... tongue
My mouth watered while I was describing it grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yeah. cheesy

You'd hardly get the PH style bole and fish
Instead, it's roasted plantains, yams and sweet potatoes with pepper/onion/palmoil sauce, with utazi and pomo (kanda)

Still delicious sha... tongue
My mouth watered while I was describing it grin

The bole and fish wey dey tire person for PH tongue tongue

The way I am missing nzu here. One will think I don carry belle. Imagine 10 pieces of nzu for $17 here, then Ghana nzu is cheap but no taste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2020

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IMO01: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

Ùkpaka tree. The seeds looks like this.

You cook it to dehull the seed and slice.
One tedious job, I tell you.

Cooking takes hours, but with pressure pot, cooking time can be short. Slice and put in the fire again to wash off the bitter taste as much as you can, then keep in tight container to ferment, add salt. That's all kiss

If you have banana leaves wrap it with the ugba that's how you get the best taste.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IMO01: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariga:

Late dinner

Na you inspire me to dey snap my chow. Make I drop previous pics

Garri

Egusi soup

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
loveymom:

The bole and fish wey dey tire person for PH tongue tongue

The way I am missing nzu here. One will think I don carry belle. Imagine 10 pieces of nzu for $17 here, then Ghana nzu is cheap but no taste.

I should be nzu exporter nu, okwaya nnem? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I should be nzu exporter nu, okwaya nnem? grin

grin grin grin Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
IMO01:

Garri

Egusi soup

Make sense! Egusi looks yum smiley But how una dey take chop white garri... I no fit o. Yellow garri all the way! grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Peppered gizzard. Put a little asian twist to it with chinese 5 spices adn soy sauce. smiley
Banmee come join me

Omo see meat ooo. Se my guy de enjoy. But seriously, it looks absolutely delicious. Nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Somzee(f): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
descarado:

Ùkpaka tree. The seeds looks like this.

You cook it to dehull the seed and slice.
One tedious job, I tell you.

Cooking takes hours, but with pressure pot, cooking time can be short. Slice and put in the fire again to wash off the bitter taste as much as you can, then keep in tight container to ferment, add salt. That's all kiss
Quite tedious I must say, thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
banmee:

Omo see meat ooo. Se my guy de enjoy. But seriously, it looks absolutely delicious. Nice
Thanks boss. I dey try be like you Sir

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Thanks boss. I dey try ve liije you Sir

Lol...me wey I still de learn

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Chicken market , na chicken pappersoup and warm budweiser beer tonight grin

Chilled weather over here shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2020
IMO01:

Garri

Egusi soup

My like is for the soup
Not the eBa.
The eBa needs molding
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2020

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 11:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Waffles and honey

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
loveymom:

Last minute decision

Jollof Rice
Roast Chicken
Coleslaw
Sweet Corn
Chicken Gizzard Suya

Bon appetite
Happy Thanksgiving smiley
Btw, the cake slice on your dairy is yum.
True true your icing skills n mine are siblings. We dey learn work cheesy
Please drop the recipe kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Kenfil:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Count ur blessings and name them one by one.
Meatpie and sausage roll!!!

Nice one!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
loveymom:

Last minute decision

Jollof Rice
Roast Chicken
Coleslaw
Sweet Corn
Chicken Gizzard Suya

Bon appetite

Yummy!

Your family is lucky to have you! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.