Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5739016 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Hathor5:

Just here to check on you. smiley
Hope you all right. kiss
I’m fine sweetheart. Thanks for remembering me kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Drenimarcus(m): 1:30am On Jan 29, 2021
smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by giftfromGod(f): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2021
post=98538098:

Okay, we got you Sis.
Here we goooo......

Ingredients. :
12  Shelled Big Snails.
2 Large Onions.
5 Scotch Bonnet peppers (you may use less depending on your spice tolerance).
2 Limes or 2 lemons.
2 bouillon powder.
1/2 bottle of Veg Oil.

Prep Time = 20 Mins.
Cook Time = 40 Mins.

Instructions :
To start with,
Let's talk about washing the snails,
Pour hot water in a bowl and squeeze the juice of lime/lemon over the snails to remove the slime covering them.
Some people use salt also.

Allow to sit for about 10 minutes, used the lime/lemon to rub against the snails to remove the slime.
It should come off pretty easily.
Rinse the snails thoroughly in cool water.

Slice one onion, and one scotch bonnet peppers, and set aside.

Boil the snails in a pot with the sliced onions and scotch bonnet peppers, 2 bouillon, Salt to taste and 2 cups of water on low heat for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes of boiling, turn off the heat, and set the snails aside.

Slice the one onion, scotch bonnet, and bell pepper.

In a fry pan, heat up the oil on medium heat, and saute the sliced onions and peppers until it is translucent.
Add in the snails, and continue to fry for another 15 minutes.
Taste, and adjust seasoning if necessary.
Then your Naija peppered snails is ready!!

Serve the peppered snails hot!
It is always a WOW feeling....
Always oh la la.....

pardon me. gots to quote. Thanks , will give you feedback later on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2021
giftfromGod:

pardon me. gots to quote. Thanks , will give you feedback later on
It's alright ma'am.
Thanks for appreciating the effort.
Your response is enough sis.
Nice weekend ahead.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NoContract(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2021
cococandy:
Grilled chicken, Bulgur, avocado & ranch salad.

Please where in Nigeria did you got Bulgur?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
NoContract:

Please where in Nigeria did you got Bulgur?
not in Nigeria
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySarah: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin

My favorite food when I come to one of the eastern mkts.
Odudu or Azima in my lingo; that dark brown beans that is cooked all night long with firewood.

Don't know the English name

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahmeera(f): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pan toast bread, fried eggs and hot chocolate tea

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Made ofe onugbu. cheesy

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Made ofe onugbu. cheesy

Waiting for you to open a thread on this cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
vicky6:

Waiting for you to open a thread on this cheesy cheesy

Vicky, cook the one wey I done open first. Then I will open this one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ahmeera:

This egg looks crunchy and satisfying in young Simba's voice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kushercain: 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Made ofe onugbu. cheesy

Mad o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

Swear say body no bite you.... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ahmeera:

I ❤️ the eggs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

Swear say body no bite you.... cheesy

Not at all, nne. cheesy

kushercain:

Mad o
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Drenimarcus:
smiley
lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ahmeera:
great job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
lahips:
Lunch...Afang soup, please bring your choice of swallow.
this is incredible
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

You be Bridget?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKeRYsKhl1J/?igshid=1k9czmubd160w

I like Aloma and his expressions, I really wanna see him hammer. The Kusher-dude knows why I responded to him with that. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:

seriously o, that your garden egg sauce I followed your recipe yesterday, it turned out well, even my little one enjoyed it ( that one wey no dey eat yam) for d Ist time, he ate yam with d sauce and really enjoyed it. As for your other food recipes, na normal level cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
vicky6:

seriously o, that your garden egg sauce I followed your recipe yesterday, it turned out well, even my little one enjoyed it ( that one wey no dey eat yam) for d Ist time, he ate yam with d sauce and really enjoyed it. As for your other food recipes, na normal level cheesy

Glad to hear that. It does taste good... smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
cutiereborn:

Chef P representing wink

Mami cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hathor5:

I have to save it for future reference. I know it will be good. smiley

You won't regret saving it smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
descarado:

Chef Prestonn, how did you make that bread.
I will take that bread. Looks like original naija bread kiss

Gracias smiley

French Baguettes

Just few ingredients .

●Water
●Salt
●Yeast
●Flour

I can't translate the step well in English, just check on YouTube  cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
pocohantas:
Made ofe onugbu. cheesy

Beautiful and inviting, i love your presentation kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
My favorite shocked
pocohantas:
Made ofe onugbu. cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahmeera(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Liposure:
great job

Thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Prestonn:

Beautiful and inviting, i love your presentation kiss

Thanks Prestonn. smiley smiley

lolipopandy:
My favorite shocked

Una favourite soup dey always tire me o.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahmeera(f): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
mariahAngel:

I ❤️ the eggs.

I know right?? Thank you�

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahmeera(f): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
kushercain:

This egg looks crunchy and satisfying in young Simba's voice

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2567) (2568) (2569) (2570) (2571) (2572) (2573) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kinah(f), Aitty(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.