Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2643) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5778203 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2021
mariahAngel:
All delivered this weekend.
You made these? They are lovely. #CakeChef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2021
BlueRayDick:
No stress : Pizza Sunday
Huncle, host me na. Lemme chow half the pizza.

Have you guys tasted Quinche? That's the king abi senior brother to pizza. Prestonn, have you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 6:13pm On May 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Which one be salami again?

Lol cheesy...Adekunle Salami. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:16pm On May 23, 2021
GboyegaD:

Just the same way I make my pancakes except that I add more milk to make the consistency more running and I add vanilla extract for some sweetness. Then you pour them into your skillet as you would pancakes on medium hear for about 2 minutes on one side and another one and half minute on the other.

For the fillings, I usually use apples and lemon juice to get some tartness. Like today, I made my compote by dicing my apple and mango, added some sugar, orange juice, and lemon and boil until the liquid is evaporated and the apples soft.

To fill it, I put some peanut butter, put some of the compote on it, and wrap it.

Saving for future reference. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 6:18pm On May 23, 2021
Castleberry:
Suya shawarma

Wahriz diz torí Olorun??

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 6:20pm On May 23, 2021
mariahAngel:
lovely design, awesome presentation, beautiful cake

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mecka: 6:27pm On May 23, 2021
Halcyon123:
I don get new hubby. Yesterday was banana bread(sorry didn't get to snap it). Did two variants wheat banana bread and plain flour
Today na coconut cake .
looks amazing. keep it up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:39pm On May 23, 2021
Thanks boss.
GboyegaD:

Nice job well done.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 6:39pm On May 23, 2021
Thank you
Mecka:
looks amazing. keep it up
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:53pm On May 23, 2021
Akposy:

You made these? They are lovely. #CakeChef

With my sisters. Thanks.

Mecka:
lovely design, awesome presentation, beautiful cake

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:56pm On May 23, 2021
Jollof rice with peppered chicken ❤

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:22pm On May 23, 2021
Akposy:

Yummy. I love the chop sticks, I no sabi use am sha. Is that spinach? Mine are struggling to grow
Just learn how to use it cheesy

Not spinach...Rucola also know as Rocket salad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:47pm On May 23, 2021
Akposy:

Have you guys tasted Quinche? That's the king abi senior brother to pizza. Presto.nn, have you?

No I haven't.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2021
mariahAngel:
Business a seti go kwa o...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2021
mariahAngel:
Jollof rice with peppered chicken ❤
Ka m bute asiri a ebe a...cheesy...O na aju m ole oto i di...

Kriss216 she is fine after downloading this u will agree it is a sunday well spent by her..cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kriss216: 10:17pm On May 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Kriss216 she is fine after downloading this u will agree it is a sunday well spent by her..cheesy
grin grin

No wonder she no yab me today. She was busy downloading this. Ajo nwanyi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:21pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin

A nice meal = happy and relaxed mind...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2021
Romanoff:
Please, this question is for abroad folks, what are the qualities and uses of these peppers and which do we have in Nigeria?

1. Paprika
2. Jalapenos
3. Chilli
4. Habaneros
5. Serrano
6. Poblanos
7. Cayenne
8. Shishito.

I know the most common pepper we have in Naija is the Scotch Bonnet.

I'd like to learn more about the listed peppers.
Standing on the existing protocols....

Jalapenos are variety of sweet pepper, usually longer in shape....Than the usual round ones we buy from northerners here.

Very prolific and has a better naija weather resistance.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 10:37pm On May 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Standing on the existing protocols....

Jalapenos are variety of sweet pepper, usually longer in shape....Than the usual round ones we buy from northerners here.

Very prolific and has a better naija weather resistance.

They sell jalapenos in Naija?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2021
Romanoff:

They sell jalapenos in Naija?
Very rare...I bought the seedling from thai agro( seed retail company)..Never knew it was jalapeno until a friend based in USA visited, and was like wow so you have jalapenos, before I could say 'Jack' he plucked one and started eating...This yankee people sef.....This was in 2018....Since then, those people kept on cancelling my request for the seed...Even, I checked them two weeks ago, still no positive response.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:03pm On May 23, 2021
Penn pasta x Goat meat stew

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:04pm On May 23, 2021
Akposy:

Have you guys tasted Quinche? That's the king abi senior brother to pizza. Prestonn, have you?

Never heard of quinche before now, what does it look/taste like?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 11:15pm On May 23, 2021
Akposy:

I don't live abroad but lemme answer.
Paprika is mostly used for its colour, it is not that hot.
Chilli is that pepper we call shombo in 9ja. It is long. Kindly see the attached image. Those are the chilli I harvested from my garden. I used them to make paprika powder.
Habanero is what is called Ata rodo in 9ja. It is the normal hot pepper they sell with tomato
Cayenne is the same as habanero. Some people call it Scotch bonnet too.

I don't know about the others
Sorry bro...cayenne is different from habanero pepper.

Cayenne pepper is slim or tiny red...IN some market, u will some northerners carrying a dry ground pepper in wheelbarrow, that is dry cayenne pepper...

Cayenne pepper and paprika have similarities, just like habanero and scotch bonnet pepper.

But difference deh.

Cc Romanoff add this to your jotter.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 11:22pm On May 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Sorry bro...cayenne is different from habanero pepper.

Cayenne pepper is slim or tiny red...IN some market, u will some northerners carrying a dry ground pepper in wheelbarrow, that is dry cayenne pepper...

Cayenne pepper and paprika have similarities, just like habanero and scotch bonnet pepper.

But difference deh.

Cc Romanoff add this to your jotter.

Thank you.

I read somewhere that paprika is dried red bell pepper.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Romanoff(f): 11:24pm On May 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Very rare...I bought the seedling from thai agro( seed retail company)..Never knew it was jalapeno until a friend based in USA visited, and was like wow so you have jalapenos, before I could say 'Jack' he plucked one and started eating...This yankee people sef.....This was in 2018....Since then, those people kept on cancelling my request for the seed...Even, I checked them two weeks ago, still no positive response.

You can replant from the ones you harvested now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:45pm On May 23, 2021
Munzy14:

Business a seti go kwa o...cheesy

As in..

Munzy14:

No mind Kriss onye asiri cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:52pm On May 23, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin

Kriss! grin

Ajo nwa di ka gi! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 11:53pm On May 23, 2021
Halcyon123:
I don get new hubby. Yesterday was banana bread(sorry didn't get to snap it). Did two variants wheat banana bread and plain flour
Today na coconut cake .
Happy Married life
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 11:55pm On May 23, 2021
Castleberry:
Suya shawarma
Chineke nna!! Odiegwu o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:00am On May 24, 2021
Does anyone have the perfect Singapore noodles recipe? I have a pack of rice vermicelli that has been sitting in my kitchen cabinet for 4 months now and counting ; I want to make Singapore noodles but I don't want to mess it up.

There's this Chinese restaurant I do eat their Singapore noodles, I've been tempted more than once to ask them for the recipe but I know they won't tell me.

Anybody that has tried Singapore noodles before should share the recipe biko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 12:04am On May 24, 2021
islamics:

Join me though I don start already. Better late than never. grin
And I thought I’m the only one that uses more than a can of drink at once.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 12:05am On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
I ❤ this picture.

The bubbles...
Mtcheeew grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) ... (3482) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.