Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5778718 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:33am On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

As in..

No mind Kriss onye asiri cheesy
Ike gwuru..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:52am On May 24, 2021
Romanoff:

You can replant from the ones you harvested now.
I doubt, those seeds are hybrid....And not heirloom...Hybrid seeds, you plant, harvest and consume...Then return back to the company to buy another seed.

Totally different from heirloom seeds.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 5:21am On May 24, 2021
No mind me,na excitement. No be everydaypesin go bake and e go perfect
donstan18:

Happy Married life
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Enesth(f): 8:54am On May 24, 2021
Potatoes tongue grin

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2021
E don tey sha,
Learning how to make noodles smiley
Hope I try? grin

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:25am On May 24, 2021
donstan18:

Mtcheeew grin

O ji abali a cho!

Edi abali!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:27am On May 24, 2021
SeaTrade:
E don tey sha,
Hope I try? grin

You try sha...but try to dey comot cigarettes where your food dey undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 9:55am On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

O ji abali a cho!

Edi abali!
Been a while I saw your plantain pictures grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

You try sha...but try to dey comot cigarettes where your food dey undecided
I'll try ma.
Hope this is better? smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:27am On May 24, 2021
donstan18:

Been a while I saw your plantain pictures grin

Well, haven't you heard? A plate of 6-8 plantains with 4prawns will cost you about #16k.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 11:55am On May 24, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Does anyone have the perfect Singapore noodles recipe? I have a pack of rice vermicelli that has been sitting in my kitchen cabinet for 4 months now and counting ; I want to make Singapore noodles but I don't want to mess it up.

There's this Chinese restaurant I do eat their Singapore noodles, I've been tempted more than once to ask them for the recipe but I know they won't tell me.

Anybody that has tried Singapore noodles before should share the recipe biko

Make this the way you would make stir fry. Use hot water for the noodles and leave for at least five minutes. Let it not stay in water for long to avoid being soft/soggy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:
Jollof rice with peppered chicken ā¤

Nice and looking delish grin
I want some wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:17pm On May 24, 2021
Irish potatoes chicken pepper soup!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2021
Halcyon123:
I don get new hobby. Yesterday was banana bread(sorry didn't get to snap it). Did two variants wheat banana bread and plain flour
Today na coconut cake .

Pls can you list the recipe and steps?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donstan18: 12:57pm On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Well, haven't you heard? A plate of 6-8 plantains with 4prawns will cost you about #16k.
Tryna monetize it, innit? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:36pm On May 24, 2021
IVORY2009:

Nice and looking delish grin
I want some wink

Thank you.
You can make some yourself. It ain't that hard. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:37pm On May 24, 2021
donstan18:

Tryna monetize it, innit? grin

Maybe...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:38pm On May 24, 2021
IVORY2009:
Irish potatoes chicken pepper soup!

It looks good. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by islamics(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2021
donstan18:

And I thought Iā€™m the only one that uses more than a can of drink at once.
grin grin grin
You are not alone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

It looks good. tongue

Tnx grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel:

Thank you.
You can make some yourself. It ain't that hard. grin

I think I should by tomorrow, and post the pix here for ratings cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:08pm On May 24, 2021
Here you go
IVORY2009:

Pls can you list the recipe and steps?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 3:15pm On May 24, 2021
welzyj2:

Hi, I will be coming over to Cureipipe, Mauritius. Was looking if I could connect with you and make some findings before hand.

I already sent an email msg.
Resend me an email, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 3:50pm On May 24, 2021
SeaTrade:
E don tey sha,
Hope I try? grin

Nigga, biko can you highlight the difference between normal Hennessy and the vsop?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 4:01pm On May 24, 2021
mariahAngel grin my indefatigable sweetheart kiss I just had red bream grilled fish + PLANTAIN + dundu + correct pepper sauce. grin

Sorry I had finished the food before I realized I didn't take pictures grin - I couldn't wait walahi... hahahaha

As I inserted the first slice of PLANTAIN in my buccal cavity, I REMEMBERED YOU DARLING. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Nigga, biko can you highlight the difference between normal Hennessy and the vsop?
Hennessy VSOP is smoother than the VS.
It is tastier than the VS because it has more blends of its main ingredient(eau de vie) in it than the VS ,so that wood flavour and presence is heavier in the VSOP thsn the V.S
The youngest of the cognac's main ingredient(eau de vie) is 4 years in the VSOP while that in the VS is 2 years.
VSOP is more expensive than the VS.
Their bottlings are different,with the VSOP having a shorter bottle than the VS.
In essence,if you don't like heavy presence of taste in your cognac and just want smoothness and highness ,don't buy the VSOP.
It is for real connoisseurs and not for status symbol as a lot of people who are doing it for showoff might end up not liking it.
Hope I helped?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 4:10pm On May 24, 2021
SeaTrade:

Hennessy VSOP is smoother than the VS.
It is tastier than the VS because it has more blends of its main ingredient(eau de vie) in it than the VS ,so that wood flavour and presence is heavier in the VSOP thsn the V.S
The youngest of the cognac's main ingredient(eau de vie) is 4 years in the VSOP while that in the VS is 2 years.
VSOP is more expensive than the VS.
Their bottlings are different,with the VSOP having a shorter bottle than the VS.
In essence,if you don't like heavy presence of taste in your cognac and just want smoothness and highness ,don't buy the VSOP.
It is for real connoisseurs and not for status symbol as a lot of people who are doing it for showoff might end up not liking it.
Hope I helped?

Similar comments I get from ppl around. You na man smiley you know your stuff.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2021
KanuSE:

Similar comments I get from ppl around. You na man smiley you know your stuff.
Have been in the trade for so long,I live for(my livelihood) and on(I drink a lot) alcohol except beer and gin.
Even though I just can't resist a free offer of budweiser and some tight,slippery womanliness to compliment it(also serve as an aphrodisiac from personal experience).
After all reds go together wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 4:18pm On May 24, 2021
SeaTrade:
Have been in the trade for so long,I live for(my livelihood) and on(I drink a lot) alcohol except beer and gin.
Even though I just can't resist a free offer of budweiser and some tight, slippery womanliness to compliment it (also serve as an aphrodisiac from personal experience).
After all reds go together wink

@bolded, Buhari is shocked! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2021
KanuSE:

@bolded, Buhari is shocked! grin
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Twoclans(f): 5:04pm On May 24, 2021
SeaTrade:
I'll try ma.
Hope this is better? smiley

Yes this is better,also try to remove the female legs in the first picture next time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:42pm On May 24, 2021
IVORY2009:

I think I should by tomorrow, and post the pix here for ratings cheesy

You'll ace it I'm sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 300wayne, Watianoengineer(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.