Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754534 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lusid: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Who wants some big black cøcks this xmas? Mariahangel, ahnie, labadi69, cococandy, akposy, compliments of the season
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Tiger nut milk made with
Tiger nuts, dates, coconut and ginger

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mommadd:
Tiger nut milk made with
I heard this is nice and to be taken if you have activities in za oza room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam.

Please, I need to get an elderly person a food processor. Can anyone suggest a good one I can get on Jumia.
I suggest you get from a thrift store on IG. She sells both new and foreign used wares. I've been using mine for over a year with no issue. If interested, I will send you her handle on IG
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
My failed attempt at making red velvet puff puff

Recipe for making homemade yogurt
Half cup powdered milk
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp unsweetened/unflavoured yogurt

Mix your powdered milk with small quantity of the water. Add the remaining water when the milk if evenly mixed with the water
Put your milk on heat and allow to boil (be vigilant else it will over boil and spill)
Allow your milk to cool to room temperature
Add in the 2 tbsp of yogurt. Mix thoroughly
Pour in a suitable container and cover. Wrap this container with a cloth and keep in the warmest place in your house (do not disturb by shaking or moving it)
Check after 8 - 10 hrs, your yogurt is formed. You can decide to sweeten with sugar or honey. Before then, ensure you save some tbsp to make another batch.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mommadd:
Tiger nut milk made with

This is nice.

What brand of blender did you use to crush the stubborn coconuts and tigernuts ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Spicy spag and beef.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Akposy:

I suggest you get from a thrift store on IG. She sells both new and foreign used wares. I've been using mine for over a year with no issue. If interested, I will send you her handle on IG

Thanks. I just got one from Jumia. Hopefully, it works well.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Breakfast:

Oatmeal banana pancakes, pizza styled fried eggs, and a cup of mocha to down it.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mommadd:
Tiger nut milk made with
I wonder what the calorie content of all that is. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wuminity:

Yummy, lemme bring plate grin

Please do. cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
Noodles...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Merry early Christmas.

68 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2021

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cardealer2021(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mvena:

Make we teach you

Okay naa grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ebirikpo and egusi ijebi.......
My ijebu in laws, I hope I delivered?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Cococandy shocked shocked
Christmas never reach and e be laidis..
Abeg, on the day of Christmas, just take it easy with peppering us

How una dey dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
starbuck:
Cococandy shocked shocked
Christmas never reach and e be laidis..
Abeg, on the day of Christmas, just take it easy with peppering us

How una dey dear
this is Christmas for me. I’ll be busy with other things henceforth

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
cococandy:
Merry early Christmas.
please invite me to your house for Christmas grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Toeyean1507:
Ebirikpo and egusi ijebi.......
My ijebu in laws, I hope I delivered?
What What ebirikpo made of? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 9:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I heard this is nice and to be taken if you have activities in za oza room
Lol
I don't know about that one o, havs always been taking it and it changes nothing jhoor
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mariangeles:

This is nice.

What brand of blender did you use to crush the stubborn coconuts and tiger nuts ?

I bought from an ig vendor @ buchymix
Comes with 3 years warranty and crushes anything, have used mine for 3 years with no issues
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I wonder what the calorie content of all that is. undecided

I no kuku care about Calorie, I know is healthy and that's most important jare

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mommadd:
I no kuku care about Calorie, I know is healthy and that's most important jare
What other one is not healthy? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
cococandy:
Merry early Christmas.

Please, can I spend a week in house? I promise I will be washing the dishes cry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2021
cococandy:
Merry early Christmas.

Coco aunty, abeg share locate... Some of us dey live alone, so we need a place to eat Christmas food and feel carried along....

kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mommadd:

I bought from an ig vendor @ buchymix
Comes with 3 years warranty and crushes anything, have used mine for 3 years with no issues

Nice.

Some of my favourite food bloggers use and endorse the brand.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What other one is not healthy? undecided

Kobo, when you go post something for us na?
I'm curious to see your food. cheesy
Efo riro maybe.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mariangeles:
Kobo, when you go post something for us na?
I'm curious to see your food. cheesy
Efo riro maybe.
I am still eating my dear pinto bean porridge(no added ingredients) for breakfast, lunch and dinner... when I get through this addicton abi na obsession, I go post something. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am still eating my dear pinto bean porridge(no added ingredients) for breakfast, lunch and dinner... when I get through this addicton abi na obsession, I go post something. undecided

Post the pinto bean porridge like that na? undecided

Sheybi na still food.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mariangeles:
Post the pinto bean porridge like that na? undecided

Sheybi na still food.

It looks like kpotokpoto in picture. lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It looks like kpotokpoto in picture. lipsrsealed

Hahahahahahahaaahaahaahaahahahaha grin

Shey na oyinbo ewa agoyin? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite, Teespice(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.