Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751010 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
dollyjoy:
smiley smiley
Please tell us what is going on there in that soup so we can make understand the taste. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

I am not a cook but a professional working from home. I grew up in a home where my mom sold food as such, cooking is no big deal. My dad as professional as he was back then assisted so it was normal for everyone to assist and that way, you learn to love cooking.

Most times, my wife makes breakfast because I resume a bit early. She starts later so it is just being fair and responsible of me to make dinner knowing by the time she gets off her desk it is time for dinner.

Overall, we discuss breakfast and dinner for the week on Sunday so that we can be flexible and not have a boring food schedule.

Oh I see. What about lunch? Una no dey discuss lunch? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
You people should leave my soup alone biko.
Enter your kitchen and cook appetizing one and post.
T for Tenks. undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Liposure:
nice food
Thanks jare......you sabi
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
kiss
GboyegaD:

I am not a cook but a professional working from home. I grew up in a home where my mom sold food as such, cooking is no big deal. My dad as professional as he was back then assisted so it was normal for everyone to assist and that way, you learn to love cooking.

Most times, my wife makes breakfast because I resume a bit early. She starts later so it is just being fair and responsible of me to make dinner knowing by the time she gets off her desk it is time for dinner.

Overall, we discuss breakfast and dinner for the week on Sunday so that we can be flexible and not have a boring food schedule.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by QueenMarvella(f): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
First time of posting here smiley
Semo & Ewedu With Fish.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CMC180: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Food

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
GboyegaD:

Awwn!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
CMC180:
Food

Love the picture quality.
Samsung?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
CMC180:
Food
What is that alien looking thing on the white background? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brain54(m): 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Samsung?
I am guessing iPhone...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brain54(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Food...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
brain54:

I am guessing iPhone...

Let's wait and see sha... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Kobo, it's kilishi.
Looks like it at least.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:
Kobo, it's kilishi.
What is that? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
CMC180:
Food

Jesu Christy na shait be that on top toilet paper? shocked embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is that? undecided

It's a northern delicacy.
Very delicious and spicy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilishi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CMC180: 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mariangeles:

Samsung?
Thank you.
Google pixel

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CMC180: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Lol.......beef jerky aka kilishi

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brain54(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What is that? undecided
Can't tell if that is kilishi...
But kilishi is sun dried meat. Usually spiced and is a northern delicacy.
Almost like suya!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
CMC180:

Thank you.
Google pixel

Nice.
Any phone brand that does food good, I endorse. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Very unhygienic. If you know how that thing is made, you will never ever ever put it in your mouth even in your next life. Nigerians can eat anything and then we wonder why people die mysteriously and then blame village people undecided

We usually reheat in the oven before eating.
It's hard to resist. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
CMC180:

Lol.......beef jerky aka kilishi
I just figured that out now...from the image, it looked more like dried fried egg than meat to me. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ghostreader13(f): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
dollyjoy:
smiley smiley
Nice one, I ate almost same food but mine was with starch and crab. I would try to snap next time

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tuna, mayo and celery sandwich on a whole grain toast and Persimmon fruit.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 5:35am On Dec 21, 2021
marrheearm:
DÒDÒ ATI ẸYIN

Silent follower

That's actually a good way to slice the plantain because you get more crispy edges.

[img]https://c./MfoV8XsObisAAAAM/omg-wee-bey-brice.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2021

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uthlaw: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2021
GboyegaD:

pls which work are you doing from home...shey u no go teach me bayi!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:45am On Dec 21, 2021
GboyegaD:

Na man you be
Respect, your family will be proud

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sumy21(f): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2021
Break fast
Yam and beans pottage along side kunu

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:21am On Dec 21, 2021
uthlaw:
pls which work are you doing from home...shey u no go teach me bayi!

I'm in the data processing field. You can learn some of the basic tools online and other tools build on your education and domain (area of expertise) knowledge.

You could start with Excel and SQL to get an analyst role and keep picking up tools as you go along. One thing you need to consider is your location.

If you are in Nigeria, then you should think more in the core IT space if you want a remote position. I will suggest you frequent the programming section of Nairaland to gain more knowledge on what you can learn to get a remote gig to start. Over time, you can get something very much worthwhile.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.