Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5741005 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mariangeles:
Hahahahahahahaaahaahaahaahahahaha grin
Shey na oyinbo ewa agoyin? grin
no it isn't! undecided
I don't necessarily eat it because it tastes good, just that is is what I keep craving. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
DenreleDave:

Coco aunty, abeg share locate... Some of us dey live alone, so we need a place to eat Christmas food and feel carried along....

kiss
chii8:

Please, can I spend a week in house? I promise I will be washing the dishes cry
dollyjoy:
please invite me to your house for Christmas grin grin grin

I’m sending a private jet to come get you guys

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What What ebirikpo made of? undecided
Cocoyam

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
cococandy:

I’m sending a private jet to come get you guys

Packing my portuumatu and getting ready to board.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 2:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Mommadd:
Tiger nut milk made with
Tiger nuts, dates, coconut and ginger

Nice, please can you elaborate on how you made this. What kind of blender did you use in blending the nuts especially the dates. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 5:20am On Dec 19, 2021
favelli:

Nice, please can you elaborate on how you made this. What kind of blender did you use in blending the nuts especially the dates. Thanks

I use @buchymix blender, found them on Instagram

I soaked the tiger nut for 3 days changing the water every morning, removed the seed from the dates washed thoroughly and soaked in water, stored in the freezer, on the third day I washed the tiger nuts thoroughly, open the coconut and a washed the ginger thoroughly, blend everything with water and sieve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by battousaiX(m): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2021
shocked
cococandy:
Merry early Christmas.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harryfrosh: 7:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Mommadd:
Tiger nut milk made with
Tiger nuts, dates, coconut and ginger
can dis (panasonic mx ac300) also grind dis stubborn tiger nut and all you mentioned here?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Toeyean1507:
Ebirikpo and egusi ijebi.......
My ijebu in laws, I hope I delivered?
This is my family's delicacy on special occasions, I don't eat it though
Last time we went to ijebu for occasion my uncle bought alot of ebirikpo and use party soup to eat cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2021
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:

Oatmeal banana pancakes, pizza styled fried eggs, and a cup of mocha to down it.

Seems like your hobby is to cook and post pictures on Nairaland. Innit? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2021
cococandy:
Merry early Christmas.

I am going to Xmas party today. Me sef go take pictures of all the food at the party and come and post here to oppress hungry nairalanders that can’t even afford to eat one square meal per day undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Toeyean1507:
Ebirikpo and egusi ijebi.......
My ijebu in laws, I hope I delivered?

This is not appealing embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Harryfrosh:
can dis (panasonic mx ac300) also grind dis stubborn tiger nut and all you mentioned here?

Kai not sure,when it comes to blender ehhhh, I have had some bad experiences so I don't like recommending till I'm really sure, did u check reviews on it?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Harryfrosh: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2021
Mommadd:

Kai not sure,when it comes to blender ehhhh, I have had some bad experiences so I don't like recommending till I'm really sure, did u check reviews on it?
yeah and some YouTube videos showed it can be used to grind hard stuff... I've actually used it to grind dry beans once and it worked fine...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Toeyean1507(f): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Tranquility2345:

This is not appealing embarassed
To you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Princeadebayo11(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Please is it compulsory for me to warm my vegetable soup 2 times in a day... This is burning my gas ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Please is it compulsory for me to warm my vegetable soup 2 times in a day... This is burning my gas ooo

No. It’s not compulsory. No need. Just leave it like that so that your gas won’t finish.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hot and pepperish Jollof rice

Sleep time... belches kiss kiss grin grin
Happy Sunday.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lunarrz:
A very notorious bambiala and troll they ask jando whether him they very idle . This forum be making people think everybody is on there level.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Really good
Yuneehk:
Spicy spag and beef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you o! It's the fish for me
cococandy:
Merry early Christmas.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yum yum
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:

Egg and cheese burrito.

Dinner:

coleslaw (purple cabbage, carrots, green apple, aloha bell pepper), air fried plantains, and air fried crispy chicken.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Prestonn wetin dey sup? It's been awhile.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
My ayamase sauce ready to be paired with ofada rice

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
BlueRayDick:
My ayamase sauce ready to be paired with of Ada rice

Nice.... How far ur location... Island or Mainland abeg?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tranquility2345:

I am going to Xmas party today. Me sef go take pictures of all the food at the party and come and post here to oppress hungry nairalanders that can’t even afford to eat one square meal per day undecided

How far... Location make we locate... This Sunday too dry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Nice.... How far ur location... Island or Mainland abeg?

None of the above ; I dey ilu awon osu where dem dey zazu zeh grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
BlueRayDick:

None of the above ; I dey ilu awon osu where dem dey zazu zeh grin

Oya send me the address.. Má wá sibe... Ibikibi ti e Ba wá, MA locate yin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tranquility2345:

as long as you’re the one who cooked it in your kitchen wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.