Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,551 members, 7,847,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5811225 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin

✌️✌️ Bitterleaf Ogbono in collaboration
with super soft Ekiti style pounded
yam for the win ... ☺️☺️☺️

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
Are you a vegetarian? cheesy
That was cheese na.

Even Akposy made mozzarella cheese one time with fresh cow’s milk.
I am no vegetarian. I was simply pointing out that the wara I meant was the one made with milk for the cream cheese cake. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am no vegetarian. I was simply pointing out that the wara I meant was the one made with milk for the cream cheese cake. undecided

If it's made with milk, then it's not wara but cheese na. Right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beef and vegetable stew

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
If it's made with milk, then it's not wara but cheese na. Right?
But fried wara is fried cheese/milk curds undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
I may affirm positively to something at face value or pay attention, but I do research for myself.

Cinnamon contains heart-healthy compounds that may decrease inflammation and raise levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. It may also reduce your blood pressure and triglyceride and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.(google)

That is the reason I went with the flow. It's really not a nice drink anyway, I try to mix it will all sorts.

Trust you are having a good day.
Kobojunkie:
Your friends lied, I am afraid. Think about it. How exactly can cinnamon reduce calories... is it magic or science? grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heeyanu(f): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Celebrating my foodie sister, it's her birthday.
Our after school mini celebration.
Pardon us say na restaurant food we post not home-made food.

47 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

That meme always makes me laugh. cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
lahips:
I may affirm positively to something at face value or pay attention, but I do research for myself.

Cinnamon contains heart-healthy compounds that may decrease inflammation and raise levels of HDL (good) cholesterol. It may also reduce your blood pressure and triglyceride and LDL (bad) cholesterol levels.(google)

That is the reason I went with the flow. It's really not a nice drink anyway, I try to mix it will all sorts.

Trust you are having a good day.
Cinnamon goes great with most things. I even tried it on my potatoes and in my noodle soup. I even tried it in my beans one time and loved it. I just don't buy the ridiculous lies about how it helps burn calories and what not. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Mvena post=109711270][/quote]

James. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Cinnamon goes great with most things. I even tried it on my potatoes and in my noodle soup. I even tried it in my beans one time and loved it. I just don't buy the ridiculous lies about how it helps burn calories and what not. undecided

Have you tried it?
At least, do your own research before calling it a lie. sad
There are herbal teas that burn fat.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Heeyanu:

She's pretty.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
Have you tried it?
At least, do your own research before calling it a lie. sad
There are herbal teas that burn fat.
Herbal teas, cinnamon etc. Don't burn fat. The only thing that burns fat is work/exercise .... grin

If your body burns 1500 calories a day, and you ate 2000 calories instead, no amount of tea or cinnamon will stop that extra 500 calories from being stored somewhere on you as fat. This na biology 101 for you ! grin

And be careful, some of those teas you drink come packed with calories of their own to add to your daily intake so watch it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
smiley

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

James. grin
Yasss grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
MJ01:
smiley
I no dey chop beans but this right here looks good

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Herbal teas, cinnamon etc. Don't burn fat. The only thing that burns fat is work/exercise .... grin

If your body burns 1500 calories a day, and you ate 2000 calories instead, no amount of tea or cinnamon will stop that extra 500 calories from being stored somewhere on you as fat. This na biology 101 for you ! grin

And be careful, some of those teas you drink come packed with calories of their own to add to your daily intake so watch it. undecidedor

Try drinking at least a cup of black tea with no milk or sugar everyday for a week and observe.
Unless you're obese, you should notice some difference compared to not taking tea.
Also, drinking tea is not an excuse to increase your food portion.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
Try drinking at least a cup of black tea with no milk or sugar everyday for a week and observe.
Unless you're obese, you should notice some difference compared to not taking tea.
Also, drinking tea is not an excuse to increase your food portion.
I used to be a tea lover myself but not anymore as I think that was just a phase for me as far as my addictions go. undecided

Some teas are said to have laxatives effects on some drinkers but that is pretty much what these teas offer as far as weight loss is concerned - they help clear your bowels. Some others have diuretic effects. What these teas can't and don't do is burn fat or calories. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Heeyanu(f): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:

She's pretty.

Thanks ma, she is black beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Heeyanu:

Thanks ma, she is black beauty.

Indeed, she is. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Dinner wink

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Cutestboy:
Dinner wink
What is with the austere looking noodles abeg... i know times are hard but you for cut leave, add onions and maybe more than one one egg put so person go at least wan join in. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What is with the austere looking noodles abeg... i know times are hard but you for cut leave, add onions and maybe more than one one egg put so person go at least wan join in. grin

Kobo, ma begi fun yin o!
cheesy
Cutestboy, don't mind Kobo jare.
Let me get my fork and join you.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mariangeles:
Kobo, ma begi fun yin o!
cheesy
Cutestboy, don't mind Kobo jare.
Let me get my fork and join you.
The noodles look soggy abeg! lipsrsealed
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cutestboy, you know I am just messing with you right? undecided

Now you see why I don't post my Nyama-nyama beans, which I love by the way, on here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

Now you see why I don't post my Nyama-nyama beans, which I love by the way, on here. grin

Hahahahahhahahahahahaha
It's the nyama-nyama for me. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 3:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Cara Cara oranges. So good. And I thought they were naturally occurring, but they exist by accidental cross pollination.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 3:46am On Jan 27, 2022
Mvena:

I no dey chop beans but this right here looks good

You don't like beans? Really?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:43am On Jan 27, 2022
Heeyanu:

Happy Birthday to her and may her days be blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Dinner:

Creamy catfish and plantain tomato basil soup topped with grated parmesan cheese.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2022
Cousin9999:

You don't like beans? Really?

Yeah I don’t o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.