Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781402 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2022
Cousin9999:

Shrimp is awesome in vodka sauce pasta.
sounds delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2022
Pasta and egg smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What 3 ingredients? undecided

Very ripe bananas, flour, and baking powder.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cutestboy:
Pasta and egg smiley

You no want make we join you eat? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2022

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cutestboy:
Pasta and egg smiley
Hmm

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

You know want make we join you eat? cheesy
Don’t mind him

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lunch served

Vegetable goat meat garnished stew with rice and beans kiss

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

You know want make we join you eat? cheesy
Grab spoon, no time wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cutestboy:
Pasta and egg smiley
na to carry torch dey view the picture grin

Sunday rice

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Creditalerts:
Lunch served

Vegetable goat meat garnished stew with rice and beans kiss
delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariangeles:
3 ingredients + a pinch of salt instant banana buns.
100% wonderful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
Cutestboy:
Pasta and egg smiley
una no dey pay nepa bill

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
breadplanets:

Sunday rice
Delicious tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
breadplanets:

Sunday rice
this is dicklicious. I'm hørny
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

Very ripe bananas, flour, and baking powder.
how many inches
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2022
breadplanets:
Breakfast grin
lovely
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Shrimp fajitas potato skillet garnished with fresh cilantro.
excellent job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2022
Akposy:

The truth is almost all crops/plants have therapeutic benefits. However, how they are used, the complimenting plant and some other things determine how effective they will be. For instance, Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) contains many phyto-compounds. Popular among them are curcumin. Curcumin is responsible for most of its therapeutic benefits. However, it is not easily digestible. In order to enjoy the benefits of turmeric, it is advisable to take with little quantity of black pepper. Black pepper contains a phyto-compound called piperin. This make the curcumin in turmeric bio-available for the body.

I know these because I worked on/with turmeric in my undergraduate thesis. The same turmeric can reduce spermatogenesis and oogenesis, reducing fertility when abused.
You are correct with that combination of turmeric and black pepper..

The best of turmeric is gotten in a combination with 1/4 of bkack pepper to the amount of turmeric you want to use just to unlock the bio-active compounds turmeric...

Extremely benfitial in organic farming of livestock.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
The boys said spaghetti but me,I opted for gote. I feel fulfilled

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Creditalerts: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Carot:
delicious
thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Fries for lunch

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Instead of reserving it, take your comment and prop it up in a place where it can watch you, giving you the attention you constantly thirst for.
I don’t find your constant trolling entertaining or funny but instead juvenile and annoying.

This thread has been going nicely for a long time without your foolishness that I don’t care to witness.

Foodies, I enjoyed my time here with you all. I’m moving on. Enjoy your cooking and goodbye!
Firstly, I think you should carry your enormous pain, bitterness and frustration to your family meeting. It ain't my problem.

Secondly, I had to read the entire thread seeking for where you corrected yourself after others told you that you quoted the wrong person....but I found none.

I have never trolled anyone on this thread and I don't intend to. If my food photos triggers you in anyway, that's on you.

Guess what? You ain't nothing to me, so you've been placed in the trash can. Bad bye and stay gone! Ekpa

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Shrimp fajitas potato skillet garnished with fresh cilantro.
Uncle Gboyega...stop it! I'm coming to IG to get all these recipes from you. Well done boss

Mariangeles:
3 ingredients + a pinch of salt instant banana buns.
Yum yum. Veg oil na gold now, I for try am.
The buns look like puff puff. Did you use yeast?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Munzy14:

You are correct with that combination of turmeric and black pepper..

The best of turmeric is gotten in a combination with 1/4 of bkack pepper to the amount of turmeric you want to use just to unlock the bio-active compounds turmeric...

Extremely benfitial in organic farming of livestock.
Awesome. I never knew the combo is used in livestock farming
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Prestonn:

Akposy mi buen amigo.
I travelled to one Africa country without access to internet,the village nor get network.

I could not keep up with my Instagram account
Great. It is good to have you back. We await your mouthwatering, inspiring food photos Chef

amorprincesa:
Prestonn lala, where have you been? Happy new year! Akposy don find you all over social media tire cheesy cheesy cheesy thank goodness you are fine.
As in ehn cheesy. We thank God he is back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
Akposy:

Yum yum. Veg oil na gold now, I for try am.
The buns look like puff puff. Did you use yeast?

I didn't use yeast, just baking powder. Needs no proofing.
I beat the batter until it was smooth and stretchy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Akposy:

Awesome. I never knew the combo is used in livestock farming
It replaces the use of synthetic antibiotics...With the anti-microbial properties of both spice it is a sure nutri-bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Akposy:

Uncle Gboyega...stop it! I'm coming to IG to get all these recipes from you. Well done boss

Oya come na.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
For the culture wink

Yam porridge

Okra soup

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
Mariangeles:

I didn't use yeast, just baking powder. Needs no proofing.
I beat the batter until it was smooth and stretchy.
Interesting. I will try It someday, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2022
Munzy14:

It replaces the use of synthetic antibiotics...With the anti-microbial properties of both spice it is a sure nutri-bullet.
A bonus to livestock farmers. Back in school, I studied the antifungal activities on a particular fungi strain....it was effective.
Thanks for the information.

For those having malaria or with children suffering from malaria or fever. Mix the turmeric and black pepper (not Cameroon pepper o) in warm milk and drink. It works like magic

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.