Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,522 members, 7,847,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5810955 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
I made my first popcorn with my pot at home. This was made from scratch in 20 minutes

It is caramel popcorn. I used this to YouTubeFlix the series "The Men's Club". Gosh! This popcorn was a hit bite to bite....the best I've ever had

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MJ01: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Blake755:

No dey oppress me no be bcuz I no cook u wan finish me with pic sad

grin grin cheesy grin

Mvena:

Abeg I get swallow

Bring for me too ejoor

Akposy:

Damn! I want this badly

Bring plate chef grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akposy:
I made my first popcorn with my pot at home. This was made from scratch in 20 minutes

It is caramel popcorn. I used this to YouTubeFlix the series "The Men's Club". Gosh! This popcorn was a hit bite to bite....the best I've ever had

Akposy!!! I remember when you took a break from that Facebook group and even Nairaland. Now see how your pictures and cooking is a hit back to back.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
posty56:
cool Saturday was a blast rice,beans, avocado,salad, chicken and plantain, show some love tongue tongue.

#pushingp
You wish! Love gbuo gi dia.
Give credit to the owner and stop stealing and claiming people's hard/art work. Ole niyen

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Akposy!!! I remember when you took a break from that Facebook group and even Nairaland. Now see how your pictures and cooking is a hit back to back.
Thanks! Good old memories. We keep improving everyday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akposy:

Thanks! Good old memories. We keep improving everyday
you’ve more than improved. You’re killing it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Uniquisite: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2022

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akposy:

Give credit to the owner and stop stealing and claiming people's hard/art work. Ole niyen
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akposy:

fake! this image is doctored, my haters on this thread are after me ,ever since I discredited their food ,why did it take so long, how long did it take to edit this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
night food cool, haters will doctor another image. and claim It wasn't from me I eat well ,I eat large. grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
posty56:
fake! this image is doctored, my haters on this thread are after me ,ever since I discredited their food ,why did it take so long, how long did it take to edit this
Getat jare! You've soaked this thread with your frustration and endless rants. Thank God for the good people of this thread. Now, pack your baggage and take a walk of shame outta here.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
cococandy:
you’ve more than improved. You’re killing it
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Akposy:

Getat jare! You've soaked this thread with your frustration and endless rants. Thank God for the good people of this thread. Now, pack your baggage and take a walk of shame outta here.
lol cheesy, why do you hate on me like this ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
RnB with efo and vege sauce(cabbage, greenbeans,peas and carrots)

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
From some of us @[b][/b] : Something light for dinner/supper.

FlowerGirl040:
Wow!!! Pls remain small for me, don't eat everything cry cry
Lol cheesy
We got you Flower Girl.
E Still remain plenty inside pot. wink

cococandy:
grin
How you call fufu something light makes me laugh.

But I love this. It looks so good and now I can’t decide whether to make okra or egusi
Lol cheesy
It's actually wheat sis.
It really tastes good,
Oh la la � .

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
posty56:
you have been posting a lot of good food here and I am suspecting you what will fake life benefit you.
Na cococandy u dey talk about in the same sentence with posting fake food pictures?
Dis nairaland.com sef.
Some kids here are something else.
undecided

And see who was talking about someone else posting fake pictures....
Shame

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
post=110400126:
Wow!!! Pls remain small for me, don't eat everything cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Halcyon123:
Mami. This food is small o, it's unlike you. Keep enjoying dear,I dey your back
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cousin9999: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Halcyon123:

That looks really good. I'd eat like 3 plates of that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin
post=110400126:

How you call fufu something light makes me laugh.

But I love this. It looks so good and now I can’t decide whether to make okra or egusi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
posty56:
night food cool, haters will doctor another image. and claim It wasn't from me I eat well ,I eat large. grin cheesy
fried and boiled together shocked big mess loading grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
emperorz:
fried and boiled together shocked big mess loading grin grin
lol, naso , normally I don't eat food like this, but I broke today cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Mami. This food is small o, it's unlike you. Keep enjoying dear,I dey your back
My dear,is truly unlike me oh,but how man pikin go do. All for good sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Cousin9999:

That looks really good. I'd eat like 3 plates of that.
Toh,make I kuku arrange 2 more plates for you grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good food everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
indomie and egg cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:52am On Feb 21, 2022
Cutestboy:
indomie and egg cool
Light dey! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 3:17am On Feb 21, 2022
; Thank you.
FlowerGirl040:
Enjoy yourself tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (3487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.