Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5781016 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

For thousands of years, spanning the spread of evolution and the rise of civilization through all ages, nay; from the beginning of times, from the first bang that produced the world, I've been meaning to tell you my thoughts and that: I WANT TO PUT YOU IN MY HOUSE, AFTER PUTTING A RING ON IT. But something been dey always hook me for throat embarassed, and I'm just saying dammit now! Anyway, anyhow, I have to compliment you. cheesy

I honestly LOVE your food pictures. So much. You're a great cook and photographer. ♥️

A shot well taken.

Dear Prestonn, I'll reserve my comment, but I'm the "Boardman" on this on.

Make una two meet me for backyard

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:37am On Feb 22, 2022
I love it.
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●First photo ~ Jollof Rice

●Second photo ~ Sea food

Happy new week everyone ♥️

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Cutestboy:
indomie and egg cool

You'll get better bro. Keep it up. Familiarize yourself with YouTube and some food channel or pages.

Thank God there's light now.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:52am On Feb 22, 2022
The perfect akara starts with a creamy batter grin
Just negodu the goodness of the bouncing akaras grin

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eawwal(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2022
Dodo tongue

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2022
Crab 'n Shrimp

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2022
For the past few days I had been away from this thread, I can categorically say that it's a back to back awesomeness laced with Glory and a side of pulchritude.

Preston ... You've been wicked grin

Akposy ... You're always the bane cry

Inthecloudsky ... You're baaad

Mvena and her memes

GboyegaD ... I wonder how you look in the physical. My brother, if I eat all your posts, I go HUGE scatter. Your food makes me shut up lipsrsealed

What a wonderful thread.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
⏩ Something light for breakie ... ☑️☑️☑️

Home made bread ⏪

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
aboyaji:
For the past few days I had been away from this thread, I can categorically say that it's a back to back awesomeness laced with Glory and a side of pulchritude.

Mvena and her memes

GboyegaD ... I wonder how you look in the physical. My brother, if I eat all your posts, I go HUGE scatter. Your food makes me shut up lipsrsealed

What a wonderful thread.

I look like a typical Nigerian noni.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
aboyaji:

Mvena and her memes

What a wonderful thread.
Awwn!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2022
GboyegaD:

I look like a typical Nigerian noni.

Weldon sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingAzubuike(f): 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
Akposy:

You wish! Love gbuo gi dia.
Give credit to the owner and stop stealing and claiming people's hard/art work. Ole niyen
Just pathetic how those clowns like posty56 steal food from the internet to boast here. That's the definition of hunger and poverty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2022
aboyaji:

Intheclou.dsky ... You're baaad

Mve.na and her memes

Gboyega.D ... I wonder how you look in the physical. My brother, if I eat all your posts, I go HUGE scatter. Your food makes me shut up lipsrsealed

What a wonderful thread.
Thanks. Welcome back. What did you bring for us
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2022
aboyaji:

Weldon sir

We all look alike na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
so, my portfolio is dipping , during this bear market I say make I cool temper, show your boy love cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2022
GboyegaD:

We all look alike na.

Haha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2022
Akposy:

Thanks. Welcome back. What did you bring for us

I carry my long throat come back. As usual. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
What is the name of your meal ?

One looks like egusi without vegetable.

The other grill beef patties

Topping - tomatoes or strawberry.

posty56:
so, my portfolio is dipping , during this bear market I say make I cool temper, show your boy love cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
armyofone:
What is the name of your meal ?
One looks like egusi without vegetable.
The other grill beef patties
Topping - tomatoes or strawberry.
you no get eye , scrambled eggs,beef tomatoes, with sauce
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2022
posty56:

Your kind of scrambled egg - what brand of egg ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2022
posty56:

Your kind of scrambled egg - what brand of egg ?
What sauce is that ? Zogole ?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2022
armyofone:

Your kind of scrambled egg - what brand of egg ? What sauce is that ? Zogole ?
angry ,Dem send you this night?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2022
posty56:
angry ,Dem send you this night?

You mean if the villagers send message ?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:12am On Feb 23, 2022
cutiereborn:

We are all doing fine including the new addition ( a princess) last December. Thanks for asking smiley

Wow!!. Sending love and well wishes to your family. I welcome princesa to the world♥️Congratulations mami.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

For thousands of years, spanning the spread of evolution and the rise of civilization through all ages, nay; from the beginning of times, from the first bang that produced the world, I've been meaning to tell you my thoughts and that: I WANT TO PUT YOU IN MY HOUSE, AFTER PUTTING A RING ON IT. But something been dey always hook me for throat embarassed, and I'm just saying dammit now! Anyway, anyhow, I have to compliment you. cheesy

I honestly LOVE your food pictures. So much. You're a great cook and photographer. ♥️

This is so beautiful and lovely sweetheart kiss I'll gladly accept your ring, i can't wait to live my parents house, them don even tire for me cheesy

Muchas gracias por tus cumplidos. TE AMO ♥️

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:39am On Feb 23, 2022
amorprincesa:
I love it.
Thanks Princesa.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:42am On Feb 23, 2022
paschal47:

A shot well taken.

Dear Preston, I'll reserve my comment, but I'm the "Boardman" on this on.

Make una two meet me for backyard

cheesy cheesy I dey fear to go person backyard.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:59am On Feb 23, 2022
Dinner:

Tomatoes based sauce pasta with beef.

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Tomatoes based sauce pasta with beef.

Yummy tongue.. I need that plate smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
aboyaji:

Akpo.sy ... You're always the bane cry

Inthecloud.sky ... You're baaad

Mven.a and her memes

Gboyega.D ... I wonder how you look in the physical. My brother, if I eat all your posts, I go HUGE scatter. Your food makes me shut up lipsrsealed

What a wonderful thread.

cheesy welcome back my brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ekabobo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.