Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,198 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5780793 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

I ate it around 5:30pm. I only posted it when I was about going to bed. The portion is more than satisfying ooo.
Oh okay sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2022
beautyhd:
Fries
See better fried yam. Or is that not yam?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
sheycrown:
Breakfast
Yam with egusi & titus fish
Well done grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
LoveofGod2much:
Jellof rice and Salad, Yummy
where is my share?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mvena:
Una no dey find house help ni
Na me and you go drag am. grin I will accept their left overs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Na me and you go drag am. grin I will accept their left overs cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
See better fried yam. Or is that not yam?

It is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
revived2:

No response embarassed embarassed
Sorry dear,tot I replied you.
Not serious, break your eggs, add fresh roughly grinded pepper and then you chopped spring onions and season. Then fry on very low heat. That is all.
Once more,sorry bout the delay in replying
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by revived2: 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Halcyon123:

Sorry dear,tot I replied you.
Not serious, break your eggs, add fresh roughly grinded pepper and then you chopped spring onions and season. Then fry on very low heat. That is all.
Once more,sorry bout the delay in replying

Thank You Will Try It Out cool

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2022
Where is my asa? My american �,Nwaanyi makara ibeh ya....Nne this ugba/kpomo and the chilled trophy is for ya cool kiss

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chai I forgot to mention ma cococandy,ma pretty brother's wife..that ugba ati kpomo ati trophy beer to step down is for ya kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
deleted

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
waistbead:
Chai I forgot to mention ma cococandy,ma pretty brother's wife..that ugba ati kpomo ati trophy beer to step down is for ya kiss kiss
kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sirqt5:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Uchu

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2022
Chicken pie,na the remaining be this grin

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hannover(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
HelenBee:
Spicy noodles for the weather, added scent leaves and smoked fish.

Hi can we be friends

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shegzdave: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sirqt5:

Who is this please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Shegzdave:

Who is this please?
cococandy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shegzdave: 8:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sirqt5:
cococandy
Okay.
But don’t you think you’re invading her privacy by posting her photos without her consent?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
cutiereborn:

We are all doing fine including the new addition ( a princess) last December. Thanks for asking smiley
nne congratulations im sure big sister is very excited grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mariangeles:

Looks really nice.
Did you use margarine or oil?
I used oil for the first stage and margarine for the caramel.

First thinģ I did was add oil about 3 tablespoon to my pot. I allowed it to get hot them proceeded to adding the half cup of popcorn kernels. I mixed till the oil coated the entire kernels. I covered and allowed it to do its job.

For the caramel, I can't remember the exact measurements. However, I used margarine, sugar, cinnamon and/or vanilla.
I added sugar to a dry pot and allowed it to caramelize, I added the margarine, salt and flavour. Mix thoroughly and poured the already bland popcorn and mix fast before the caramel solidifies (Jos is cold so the process is rapid). Spread out in a tray and allowed it cool before breaking them apart.

Forgive my typos....I'm tired

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sirqt5
You had no right to violate anyone's privacy. I'm glad the post was taken down. Thanks to all who reported.

Most of you guys are nothing but cowards bullying people doing better than the best in your families. I'm ashamed to be tagged a man alongside you cowards. A big shame on you all.

...y'all need to work on your emotional and intellectual quotient. SMH in total disguist

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Akposy:

I used oil for the first stage and margarine for the caramel.

First thinģ I did was add oil about 3 tablespoon to my pot. I allowed it to get hot them proceeded to adding the half cup of popcorn kernels. I mixed till the oil coated the entire kernels. I covered and allowed it to do its job.

For the caramel, I can't remember the exact measurements. However, I used margarine, sugar, cinnamon and/or vanilla.
I added sugar to a dry pot and allowed it to caramelize, I added the margarine, salt and flavour. Mix thoroughly and poured the already bland popcorn and mix fast before the caramel solidifies (Jos is cold so the process is rapid). Spread out in a tray and allowed it cool before breaking them apart.

Forgive my typos....I'm tired

Thanks for this.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●First photo ~ Jollof Rice

●Second photo ~ Sea food

Happy new week everyone ♥️

For thousands of years, spanning the spread of evolution and the rise of civilization through all ages, nay; from the beginning of times, from the first bang that produced the world, I've been meaning to tell you my thoughts and that: I WANT TO PUT YOU IN MY HOUSE, AFTER PUTTING A RING ON IT. But something been dey always hook me for throat embarassed, and I'm just saying dammit now! Anyway, anyhow, I have to compliment you. cheesy

I honestly LOVE your food pictures. So much. You're a great cook and photographer. ♥️

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Very nice shot cheesy
Magnoliaa:

For thousands of years, spanning the spread of evolution and the rise of civilization through all ages, nay; from the beginning of times, from the first bang that produced the world, I've been meaning to tell you my thoughts and that: I WANT TO PUT YOU IN MY HOUSE, AFTER PUTTING A RING ON IT. But something been dey always hook me for throat embarassed, and I'm just saying dammit now! Anyway, anyhow, I have to compliment you. cheesy

I honestly LOVE your food pictures. So much. You're a great cook and photographer. ♥️

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
cococandy:
Very nice shot cheesy

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

cheesy cheesy
I like it

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Magnoliaa(f): 10:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
cococandy:
I like it

Teinkk youuu. smiley smiley

paschal47:
A shot well taken.

Dear Prestonn, I'll reserve my comment, but I'm the "Boardman" on this on.

Make una two meet me for backyard

Board man ke? cheesy

Meet you for backyard for watin?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SideshowBob: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sirqt5:

You're foolish. Very foolish.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2022
Dinner:

Mushroom stroganoff topped with green onions and shredded cheddar cheese.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 8:02am On Feb 22, 2022
breadplanets:
nne congratulations im sure big sister is very excited grin
Thanks dear. She is over the moon with excitement performing big sister duties. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3KINGZ18 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.