Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,546 members, 7,840,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5798745 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3485) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:07am On Mar 02, 2022
aboyaji:

Bros, which phone you dey use first?
Galaxy z flip

aboyaji:
Coming on...

Oha soup.

Just made it right now.

Nairaland picture quality ntooor gi o!!!

Presto.nn and AKPO.SY please come to my rescue.

Same problem here, I guess is the site. The quality of my photo always reduce whenever i upload here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:10am On Mar 02, 2022
omooba969:

I hope you frame all your pictures coz they equally pass for home wall pictures. smiley

Not yet cheesy Thanks for the complement.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Village kitchen

Breakfast

●Green Tea
●Yogurt

Have a beautiful wednesday everyone ♥️

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2022
Dinner:

Macaroni topped with green onions and parmesan cheese and beef.

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2022
Prestonn:

Galaxy z flip

Same problem here, I guess is the site. The quality of my photo always reduce whenever i upload here.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2022
Ona doo!

Pap+ okpa+moi moi= nri (food) grin grin

Pleasant day ahead folks....

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2022
waistbead:
Ona doo!

Pap+ okpa+moi moi= nri (food) grin grin

Pleasant day ahead folks....

Ezigbo nri cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
aboyaji:

Ezigbo nri cheesy

Ya gazie re gi nnam grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2022
Gari jollof
Soak the gari a little, rob it with your hands and steam it for about 35minutes.
Pour it into your pot of mixed vegetables and season to taste.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mavinsoladele(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdorableSat:
Gari jollof
Soak the gari a little, rob it with your hands and steam it for about 35minutes.

Is this really garri jollof? It looks funny to view grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2022
waistbead:

Ya gazie re gi nnam grin
Isee !!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mavinsoladele:

Is this really garri jollof? It looks funny to view grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is and thank you for seeing it that way grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
Beans and Garri

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Labadi69:

Look at that nasty dirty tin of milk wey don dey rot. I sure say e don expire and you go still drink am like that embarassed
After now, you go come start to dey complain of yamayama disease angry

Una sure say no be Seun be dis guy wey dey disguise? Because I no get why them never still ban im ass, despite all the nonsense wey im dey get mind yarn ontop people food on a regular. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdorableSat:
Gari jollof

It looks similar to the Togolese attieke.

Colourful.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

It looks similar to the Togolese attieke.

Colourful.

Yeah
Thanks
I actually wanted to make attieke since I didn’t get it, I decided to use gari in place of it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Labadi69:

Look at that nasty dirty tin of milk wey don dey rot. I sure say e don expire and you go still drink am like that embarassed
After now, you go come start to dey complain of yamayama disease angry

Oponu get a life.....

Post your own tin of peak powdered milk mba! Post your non yamayama food mba,na to dey masturbate up/down on this food thread..... Slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:43pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdorableSat:

Yeah
Thanks
I actually wanted to make attieke since I didn’t get it, I decided to use gari in place of it

Wow! Creative.

Have you had the original attieke before?
How is that one compared to the one you made in terms of taste and texture?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Wow! Creative.

Have you had the original attieke before?
How is that one compared to the one you made in terms of taste and texture?
The original one is better in taste to me o
It’s like couscous, it’s a little bit sour
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
babythug:
Beans and Garri

Yummy yummy
Is that the white beans with black eyes?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Labadi69:

Firstly, Attieke is Ivorian food not Togolese. And secondly, are you sure you know what Attieke is? That thing that person has done with his sapa garri looks more like cous cous than Attieke angry

Well, I only got to know about attieke through the Togolese food pages that I follow.
It’s like a staple to them, and it is quite common among some west African countries too.

Sapa garri? Yet, she used quality ingredients to make it. cheesy
One thing’s for sure; a typical Nigerian won’t try that rough play in this Bubu era. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdorableSat:

The original one is better in taste to me o
It’s like couscous, it’s a little bit sour

I’d love to try attieke someday, so help me God. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Well, I only got to know about attieke through the Togolese food pages that I follow.
It’s like a staple to them, and it is quite common among some west African countries too.

Sapa garri? Yet, she used quality ingredients to make it. cheesy
One thing’s for sure; a typical Nigerian won’t try that rough play in this Bubu era. cheesy

Attieke is not eaten like jollof. It is a side dish eaten with fish or chicken sauce. It is cous cous that is made like jollof.

That yellow garri looks ‘sapaish’ jor angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Trust me. You won’t like it. It tastes like sandpaper angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Empressgifted(f): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Prestonn:

Galaxy z flip

I really like that phone. Please is the screen as problematic as users say? I heard the screen spoils easily from the middle due to multiple flips. Have you noticed such issue with your phone screen?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
AdorableSat:

Yummy yummy
Is that the white beans with black eyes?

Not at all. Funny enough I’ve never cooked white beans!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2022
Thank God for life eh

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
babythug:
Beans and Garri

Looking good. Was there sugar in the garri ?

Used to like it with sugar as a lil kid.

I don't like soaked garri anymore because I don't trust the ones they packaged here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
cheesy
Mariangeles:

Amen grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) ... (3485) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.