Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,206 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5814680 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheButterflies:
Food

Red bream all za wayyyy ! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yuneehk:

This fish, I'll gladly have it with drinking garri.

Abegi undecided that fish deserves better - not your sapacious garri.

Don't you see how beautiful that fish is, you people sef.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Akposy:

I'm sorry for the mix up guys.
The harvest was not from my garden but a farm I currently manage.

We use container farming method (we grow in sacks) and the size should be about 500 Sqm.

We have purple cabbage, bell peppers (Orange, green and yellow) and Irish potatoes (interested peeps can place order....we will be harvesting in 2 months time)

Disclaimer: It ain't my personal farm but a farm I manage for someone.

Pics below is my purple cabbage
Cc. GboyegaD

Cousin9999
I have tomato (beefsteak and plum), bell peppers, pumpkin/squash, Chinese cabbage, watermelon, cantaloupe, cucumber, raspberry, basil, scent leaf, thyme, Citronella (mosquito repellent plant) and Aloe vera in my garden. With exception to tomato and watermelon, I have one each of these plants.

I fell slightly in love with cabbage from eating Jamaican food. I now make both the regular and purple cabbage myself. Taste great but smells when I'm making it...so I have vinegar in handy while cooking cabbage.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
TheButterflies:
Food
prove it that is your own
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
babythug:
Beans and Garri
no groundnut? no milk?, I no go eat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2022
Some of my puff puff grew nipples.

Let me telephone Cococandy and Mariangeles how to mold a puffy ball that looks like Jabulani ball.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:49am On Mar 04, 2022
armyofone:

Let me telephone Coco how to mold a puffy ball that looks like Jabulani ball.

Mine do have nipples sometimes too grin
You guys are killing me on this forum.

My method is this method. Sometimes a few of them will still have the nips. It is what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3GvE4jL5E

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:37am On Mar 04, 2022
armyofone:
Some of my puff puff grew nipples
Let me telephone Cococandy and Mariangeles how to mold a puffy ball that looks like Jabulani ball.
I love puffpuff.... I fit chop am straight from fry self all day long. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2022
armyofone:

You could also use an ice cream scoop. Lower it into the oil before pouring it out.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:42am On Mar 04, 2022
armyofone:

Let me telephone Coco and Maria how to mold a puffy ball that looks like Jabulani ball.

They look good to me. As long as they’re red and stretchy.

All these puff-puff talks got me craving for some. sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 10:58am On Mar 04, 2022
waistbead:
Used left over stew in freezer to prepare jollof rice and it came out very tasty.fried chicken/gizzard and my home made fruit juice cool grin

Uwa di uto grin grin

Yum yum
What fruit juice is that please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2022
OfficialDJ:
First Post here..
Jullof rice, plantain, and chicken

That chicken cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2022
Checked rice with garden eggs stew
Chop chop

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KiNg0G: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2022
OG can cook.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Akposy:

May God help you

Can we stop replying this troll abeg

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2022
AdorableSat:

Yum yum
What fruit juice is that please?

Nne nah orishirishi oo grin grin
Fruits
*Banana
*Pineapple
*Melon

Vegetables
*Carrot
*Cucumber

Chopped every every into blender with ginger and coconut water.After blending ,I filtered the juice viola juice oti ready cool grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
waistbead:

Nne nah orishirishi oo grin grin
Fruits
*Banana
*Pineapple
*Melon

Vegetables
*Carrot
*Cucumber

Chopped every every into blender with ginger and coconut water.After blending ,I filtered the juice viola juice oti ready cool grin

Thanks for the detailed recipe
Lots of ingredients there
Enjoy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
KiNg0G:
OG can cook.
Yes you can cook
Looks yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
OfficialDJ:
First Post here..
Jullof rice, plantain, and chicken
Yumms

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
AdorableSat:
Checked rice with garden eggs stew
Chop chop
here they call it dirty rice . Very delicious

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 4:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
cococandy:
here they call it dirty rice . Very delicious
For real? Dirty rice? cheesy grin cheesy
This is the funniest I’ve heard today
I’m going to tell my friends the rice we call checked rice is actually called dirty rice in Nigeria grin
Interesting!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
AdorableSat:

For real? Dirty rice? cheesy grin cheesy
This is the funniest I’ve heard today
I’m going to tell my friends the rice we call checked rice is actually called dirty rice in Nigeria grin
Interesting!
Yea and you can add bits of chopped up meat or ground beef into it.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

They look good to me. As long as they’re red and stretchy.

All these puff-puff talks got me craving for some. sad

I promised myself to keep my hands off making another batch till further notice grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
GboyegaD:

You could also use an ice cream scoop. Lower it into the oil before pouring it out.

I will try it, thanks cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
cococandy:

Mine do have nipples sometimes too grin
You guys are killing me on this forum.

My method is this method. Sometimes a few of them will still have the nips. It is what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3GvE4jL5E

Lmao cheesy grin
NL - good place for virtual laughs and chuckles.

Thanks for the utube.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I love puffpuff.... I fit chop am straight from fry self all day long. undecided

Yeah - I know in literal writing that you eat food including hot puff puff straight from fire.
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Diamobd: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Breakfast ♥️

●Doughnut
●Green Tea
●Fruits

Have a great day everybody kiss
You are a huge inspiration to me sir. Please I sent you an email, I'll be grateful if you could reply

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
armyofone:
Yeah - I know in literal writing that you eat food including hot puff puff straight from fire.
cheesy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.