Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,090 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5823529 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Olive oil fad never caught on with me. Having my food drizzling in oil makes little sense to me. undecided

On the contrary, dry bread with eggs works fantastic abeg. Have you ever made eggs in the microwave? It is just as yummy abeg! undecided

Biology also teaches that we get much of the fats we need from foods we consume such as eggs, meat, nuts etc. So going for additional fat with Oils... still on as needed basis for me. undecided
na thief u be or y u like stealing Google picss lie dis ?

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sirqt5:
na thief u be or y u come steal Google picss ?
Steal ke? I never said they were mine. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sirqt5:
liar , u fit pass dem as urs . y u no show Google links wey u got dem from , credit d owners ? u think say we be mumu
Pass something as mine? Why would I want to do that when I made it overtly clear that I don't like taking and posting pictures of my own food? undecided

If you want reference to where I get the pictures from, you can ask. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sirqt5:

Calm down na.

Don’t be too quick to accuse.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kids snack

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
cococandy:
Kids snack

Supermom tinz smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pass something as mine? Why would I want to do that when I made it overtly clear that I don't like taking and posting pictures of my own food? undecided

If you want reference to where I get the pictures from, you can ask. undecided
lmao grin stop lying thief , u wanted 2 pass dem as urs else u fit postt links to real owners lmbooo , u fit tell Nigerian professor make una ask for reference 4 term paper after u don plagiarize anoda's work ? e make sense thief ? grin

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Supermom tinz smiley
Thanks.
Oh my these kids will keep you on your toes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2022
Sirqt5:
lmao grin stop lying thief , u wanted 2 pass dem as urs else u fit postt links to real owners lmbooo , u fit tell Nigerian professor make una ask for reference 4 term paper after u don plagiarize anoda's work ? e make sense thief ? grin
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
cococandy:
Kids snack
Oh wow! undecided

The best part for me is licking up the left over chocolate. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Olive oil fad never caught on with me. Having my food drizzling in oil makes little sense to me. undecided

On the contrary, dry bread with eggs works fantastic abeg. Have you ever made eggs in the microwave? It is just as yummy abeg! undecided

Biology also teaches that we get much of the fats we need from foods we consume such as eggs, meat, nuts etc. So going for additional fat with Oils... still on as needed basis for me. undecided

Check the benefits of olive oil &
quit making general statements about oils.

There are saturated and unsaturated
oils of which unsaturated are very healthy
and good for the heart & packed full of
fat soluble vitamins and essential minerals.

Eggs on their own do not have enough
of the daily recommended fats the body
needs.

Don't confuse olive oil with the heavy
saturated vegetable, palm oil, groundnut oil
or coconut oil we commonly use in 9ja

Well, long story short, some people
have dry, scaly wiry bodies while some have
moist, supple & luscious skins due
to their diets.

It's your choice if you love dry, scaly
body because you love dry, dessicated
foods like groundnut, dry bread and
dry meat.. ☹️☹️☹️

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
cococandy:
Kids snack
no b jedi jedi b dz grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
adecz:
1. Check the benefits of olive oil & quit making general statements about oils. There are saturated and unsaturated oils of which unsaturated are very healthy and good for the heart & packed full of fat soluble vitamins and essential minerals.

2. Eggs on their own do not have enough of the daily recommended fats the body needs.

Well, long story short, some people have dry, scaly wiry bodies while some have moist, supple & luscious skins due to their diets.

3. It's your choice if you love dry, scaly body because you love dry, dessicated foods like groundnut, dry bread and dry meat.. ☹️☹️☹️
1. Even margarine has a benefits list attached but no thanks.

2. I don't eggs, no matter how many I consume each day, on their own. undecided

As for people who you claim have dry, scaly, wiry body....never met them, and I have met lots of models who barely touch anything oily or fatty. undecided

3. Absolutely nothing scaly or dry about my body. Well, there is dry issues which I and many others experience around the winter months... even obese folks deal with this problem and it has absolutely nothing to do with lack of oil or fat in food. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
emperorz:
no b jedi jedi b dz grin
If Jedi Jedi were really associated with sugar, America would be its mecca. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh wow! undecided
The best part for me is licking up the left over chocolate. grin
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2022
emperorz:
no b jedi jedi b dz grin
it’s not that sweet. The strawberries are a bit tart and the chocolate is semi sweet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
cococandy:
it’s not that sweet. The strawberries are a bit tart and the chocolate is semi sweet
oh shocked gracias
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If Jedi Jedi were really associated with sugar, America would be its mecca. undecided
too much sugar results to what o ? undecided
She don ans me already even tho i still feel it looks too sugary and sharp in my eyes tongue....thank you grin wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
emperorz:
no b jedi jedi b dz grin

Jedi jedi is for adults jare. Most kids once they have playtime can chop sweet to infinity. And I know coco has done all the mental arithmetic about how fattening those treats really are
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
emperorz:
too much sugar results to what o ? undecided
She don ans me already even tho i still feel it looks too sugary and sharp in my eyes tongue....thank you grin wink
Too much sugar results maybe in diabetes but what is too much? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Even margarine has a benefits list attached but no thanks.

2. I don't eggs, no matter how many I consume each day, on their own. undecided

As for people who you claim have dry, scaly, wiry body....never met them, and I have met lots of models who barely touch anything oily or fatty. undecided

3. Absolutely nothing scaly or dry about my body. Well, there is dry issues which I and many others experience around the winter months... even obese folks deal with this problem and it has absolutely nothing to do with lack of oil or fat in food. undecided

You see❗️❗️

Your statement make it clear you
don't know the nature of & characteristics of different fats in various foods.

Butter and margarine have have high
contents of saturated fats which are
generally bad for the cardiovascular system.

They also have issues of high cholesterol.

Are you not aware that most of those
models have metabolic problems
including bulimia❓

A few years back , the modelling
industry decided to take action
by sanctioning or denying jobs to models
who get too skinny. Those models were
starving themselves.

I advise you to take a second look at
olive oil, get into using it & thank me later.

However, I'm not suggesting you use
it for jollof or ogbono soup..☺️☺️☺️✌️✌️✌️
in foods.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
adecz:
1. You see . Your statement make it clear you don't know the nature of & characteristics of different fats in various foods.

2. Butter and margarine have have high contents of saturated fats which are generally bad for the cardiovascular system. They also have issues of high cholesterol. I advise you to take a second look at

in foods.
1. I can understand why you would conveniently assume that. undecided

2. I used to fixate on those details myself once upon a the myself but not anymore. That fad almost got me too but I threw it in the same bin as I did all the "organic" labels. undecided

To much oil no be my thing at all. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
adecz:
1. You see . Your statement make it clear you don't know the nature of & characteristics of different fats in various foods.

2. Butter and margarine have have high contents of saturated fats which are generally bad for the cardiovascular system. They also have issues of high cholesterol. I advise you to take a second look at

in foods.
1. I can understand why you would conveniently assume that. undecided

2. I used to fixate on those details myself once upon a the myself but not anymore. That fad almost got me too but I threw it in the same bin as I did all the "organic" labels. undecided

Too much oil no be my thing at all, even in jollof rice undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Too much sugar results maybe in diabetes but what is too much? undecided
not only diabetes undecidedhigh blood pressure, inflammation, weight gain and fatty liver disease — all can increased risk of heart attack and stroke angry ...... cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I thought village kitchen is a restaurant. My bad. Wanted an idea of what that meal costs.

Oh very sorry, probably in the future.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
cool cool

Ma favorite soup loading grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Interesting...pres with the stonn...You've abandoned our local cuisines completely... cheesy

Nice one though.

Not really cheesy cheesy I just live that to Mama.

Thanks Boss.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ekom doo ndito eka...

Dinner cool cool

Afere afang(afang soup)very tasty

Live life....

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2022
waistbead:
Ekom doo ndito eka...

Dinner cool cool

Afere afang(afang soup)very tasty

Live life....

With garri. My favorite swallow. It looks too good

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
emperorz:
not only diabetes undecidedhigh blood pressure, inflammation, weight gain and fatty liver disease — all can increased risk of heart attack and stroke angry ...... cool
I used to believe all that until I arrived here well over 2 decades ago and realized that on average, the American diet had you scooping in about 5 tables spoons of sugar in your mouth daily. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
It's called dinner for a reason. ( When you chop finish, you lay down and sleep)

Beans and macaroni

Ingredients;

Tomatoes
Pepper
Salt
Crayfish
Redoil
Onion

Finish lipsrsealed

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zoe16, UmmuFarah, Kinkinatus(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.