Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5847383 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
cococandy:

You’re just fighting everybody. Pick one person

(Not me) but pick one cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brian47(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2022
I came to see food, I ended up seeing 2 grown ppl fighting online.
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
Can the mods ( missyB3 and tjskii) please ban each and everyone involved in derailing this thread with unnecessary war of words?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mvena:
Tomorrow is my birthday
Is it tomorrow yet? Happy Birthday in Advance! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Please i am not fighting anyone o. I am just speaking the gospel truth. I am a child of God and have to always say things as they are….

it’s okay.
Let peace reign.
Truth is everyone that contributed to the conversation is right to some extent. Many things can be true at the same time.

1) Covid came to Nigeria (fact)

2) it wasn’t as bad as predicted it would be for us (fact). Doesn’t mean it wasn’t bad. Just not as we thought it would be.

3) yes we don’t have a way to truly know the exact extent but being that the expectation was that we would mostly perish, it didn’t go as expected. Yay!

4) lots of conspiracy theories muddied the waters. So it’s become political.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Na my time to use as i choose. Wetin be your own? undecided

And since when is it a crime to be "jobless"? No be my life e be? undecided

I have no intentions of logging off, and I also see myself racking up posts on nairaland so, you can keep tracking and disturbing yourself about my posts and me. grin

Upon further reflection, you may actually not be jobless but in a dead end soul sapping job that leaves you so bored to death that you must use NL to kill time. You must be a security guy or something like that. Why not use all this free time to better your life? Take an online course, learn coding or even just read a self help book. The way you argue shows you’ve got a very long way to go in terms of education. I’m sorry to say…

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
armyofone:

grin cheesy
I do not volunteer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tranquility2345:
Upon further reflection, you may actually not be jobless but in a dead end soul sapping job that leaves you bored to death that you must use NL to kill time. You must be a security guy or something like that. Why not use all this free time to better your life? Take an online course, learn coding or even just read a self help book. The way you argue shows you’ve got a very long way to go in terms of education. I’m sorry to say…
Again.... Na my time to use as i choose. Wetin be your own? undecided

And since when is it a crime to be "jobless"? No be my life e be? undecided

I have no intentions of logging off, and I also see myself racking up posts on nairaland so, you can keep tracking and disturbing yourself about my posts and me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is it tomorrow yet? Happy Birthday in Advance! undecided

Today is my birthday grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:
Today is my birthday grin
Happy Birthday! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Upon further reflection, you may actually not be jobless but in a dead end soul sapping job that leaves you so bored to death that you must use NL to kill time. You must be a security guy or something like that. Why not use all this free time to better your life? Take an online course, learn coding or even just read a self help book. The way you argue shows you’ve got a very long way to go in terms of education. I’m sorry to say…

grin cheesy grin grin

Naa. Queen of the ROLFMAO simply never backs down from an argument is all. That is kobo as we have always known her.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:
grin cheesy grin grin

Naa. Queen of the ROLFMAO simply never backs down from an argument is all. That is kobo as we have always known her.
I am going for 70K posts - New Goal - thanks to him now.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GloriousGbola: 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
descarado:

There is something you can never take away from Nigerian foodstuffs. All are organic. No matter how we label our food, they are better than what we have in the West.
Yep, from veggies to meat are all GMO heavily contaminated with insecticides.

U lose the taste of real food when you travel abroad and all these come with serious health rusk factors. Even eggs don't taste like eggs anymore. Then add fast food. I will gladly pick Nigerian mama put to the best fast food in developed country. As you eat that burger, go and check what they add. So many sweetners. Junks that people eat as processed food has killed more people than meat softened with panadol or beans with sniper.

In as much as we eat majorly carbohydrates, we balance it out with the best veggies one can get in this world. Our veggies are medicinal. Our only problem is portion control and experimenting with food and its caused by poverty mentality build over the years. We can't just waste food trying out new cooking or eat small when we are not sure of next time.
Apart from water born diseases, we don't suffer much. We don't even have awareness like these countries yet they don't care.
We have low life expectancy cos we struggle more than an average western man to make ends meet thereby endangering our lives. Still poverty. The rich among use live till very old age.

Also, it's not every yardstick set for you by the West you readily agree on. Who told you we have life expectancy of 50yrs?

The grass is always greener on the other side until you go and see for yourself

Covid was an eye opener. The West we hail every day is yet to accept the fact that we sub saharan Africans defied them and still living.

Why ?
Cos we have strong immune system due to the type of food we eat.

https://www.nairaland.com/7043589/shawarma-causing-prolonged-erection-ibadan#111295583

This is just one example of the issues with food in Nigeria. No regulation and people putting just about anything in your food.

I am sure you know about how all these mama put mix panadol with meat because they somehow found it is a tenderizer?

What are the implications of that on long term mama put patrons?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let me rant small too! undecided

You are in a forum filled with individuals all wired with high levels of hormones you expect them to be all rational all of the times? undecided

And saying most loose all that weight after birth is to feign ignorance of what is the real fear many of them have which is that the chances of their bodies returning back to its pre-pregnancy state is significantly slim for many a mother out there. undecided

Leave white pregnant women abeg... they are among their kind and are allowed to whine all day if they want. undecided
Ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Brian47:
grin
It happens once in a while. I was wondering why the thread was quiet for so long grin
Sometimes it will all cool down on it's own, and sometimes one or two people usually chop ban for peace to reign.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mvena:
Is that you in the picture? lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Is that you in the picture? lipsrsealed

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mvena:
My bad..... I didn't understand the reason for it is why. Plus there is nothing wrong with the picture... just curious why the dude is covered in black.. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My bad..... I didn't understand the reason for it is why. Plus there is nothing wrong with the picture... just curious why the dude is covered in black.. undecided

Maybe he’s an elehaa. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
Maybe he’s an elehaa. grin
Looked like a sort of fashion statement. undecided

By the way, isn't an "Elehaa" a leper? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Looked like a sort of fashion statement. undecided

By the way, isn't an "Elehaa" a leper? undecided

Leper ke? Where did you get that? undecided

As far as I know, elehaas are those women married to alfas, so they cover themselves up whenever they go out.
Including their faces.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
Leper ke? Where did you get that? undecided
Don't quite recall. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

Get out! Dundee!
Mariangeles hope you are good tho? undecided
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mariangeles hope you are good tho? undecided
smiley

I am. Thank you. smiley

I hope those urchins didn’t stress you much. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

I am. Thank you. smiley

I hope those urchins didn’t stress you much. cheesy
Not really..that was why I hit you up tho..saw the way that big ninny addressed you..
Hope you are doing great tho..?been a while..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not really..that was why I hit you up tho..saw the way that big ninny addressed you..

Hope you are doing great tho..?been a while..

Don’t take them seriously.

I am. Thanks. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haakeem(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Brian47:
grin
walai.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don’t take them seriously.

I am. Thanks. smiley
It's great hearing from you.. enjoy yourself.. cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) ... (3495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hollyb(f), dollynnn(f), bigsholly(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.