Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,310 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5823804 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
aboyaji:
The best time to swallow eba is morning tongue
And how many gallons of coffee do you need to keep you awake after that ? lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
But the leaders are a true mirror image of average Nigerian citizen ...na lie?. undecided

Yes. It’s a lie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
Yes. It’s a lie.
You mean it? The average Nigerian isn't as small-minded, corrupt and as devious as your politicians are? undecided

Come on now... even your Pastors and mogs are no exception, talk less of ordinary folks who worship them. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
And how many gallons of coffee do you need to keep you awake after that ? lipsrsealed

An average Nigerian don’t rely on coffee to stay awake.
They just eat and gather enough energy to sustain them through the day’s work.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean it? The average Nigerian isn't as corrupt and as devious as your politicians are? undecided

Come on now... even your Pastors and mogs are no exception, talk less of ordinary folks who worship them. undecided

Like you?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Come! Which one be your own?
Why you just dey enter person anyhow?

She said Covid and Ebola didn’t affect Nigeria as much as the other parts of the world(contrary to predictions), which is true, you dey here dey parah!
Is a pandemic something to be proud of?
Shouldn’t you rather be proud they didn’t affect Nigeria as much?
Abi you wan help oyinbo people spread false news ni?

You must be dumb if you take covid 19 that is spreading like mad in Nigeria as false news. It is such conspiracy theories that are currently killing our elderly and immune compromised family members ‘after a brief illness’. The level of exposure of peeps on this Nairaland is shocking! It’s almost like I’m exchanging with villagers….

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
An average Nigerian don’t rely on coffee to stay awake.
They just eat and gather enough energy to sustain them through the days’ work.
Yeah, right! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
Like you?
I have never in all of my existence been tagged as an average Nigerian, let alone a typical one...and this by other Nigerians, particularly in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Tranquility2345:

You must be dumb if you take covid 19 that is spreading like mad in Nigeria as false news. The level of exposure of peeps on this Nairaland is shocking! It’s almost like I’m exchanging with villagers….
[/s]

What part of it didn’t affect Nigeria as much as the other parts of the world do you not understand?
Or are you simply just a basket-brain?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have never in all of my existence been tagged as an average Nigerian, let alone a typical one...and this by other Nigerians, particularly in Nigeria. undecided

Rest abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
Rest abeg!
Why, when I am just getting started? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

She said Covid and Ebola didn’t affect Nigeria as much as the other parts of the world(contrary to predictions), which is true, you dey here dey parah!
Kantry no level.
Everyone is transferring aggression cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Rest abeg!
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

What part of it didn’t affect Nigeria as much as the other parts of the world do you not understand?
Or are you simply a basket-brain?

Shut the hell up! Who told you it is not affecting Nigeria as much as other parts of the world? How many people go and get tested like they test in the west? One in how many thousands of Nigerians? Person wey never see food chop get time for covid test?

And we wonder why more people have been dying after ‘a brief illness’ in the past couple of years. Better get out of that village you are in and gain exposure and education. There is more to life than food food all the time. Lazy youth….

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
armyofone:
An over carnated milk English black tea.
Seriously overcarnated undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
[s]
Tranquility2345:

Shut the hell up. Who told you it is not affecting Nigeria as much as other parts of the world? How many people go and get tested like they test in the west? And we wonder why more people have been dying after ‘a brief illness’ in the past couple of years. Better get out of that village you are in and gain exposure and education. There is more to life than food food all the time. Lazy youth….
[/s]

Get out! Dundee!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2022
descarado:

Kantry no level.
Everyone is transferring aggression cheesy

I nukwa’m! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Mariangeles:

Let him continue claiming more than what happened - too bad no more palliative 'rice' and free food.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Seriously overcarnated undecided

Lmao - yes it was overcarnated grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You mean it? The average Nigerian isn't as small-minded, corrupt and as devious as your politicians are? undecided

You know, there is something that baffles me with Nigerians in diaspora.
Once you see yourself outside Nigeria, it will become' that your country, that your people'. They are no longer Nigerians. Yet, most if not all their family members are in Nigeria. They are in Nigerian forum 247. If you are no longer a Nigerian, pls leave and join your new country's forum where you can interact with them.
Coming online to form posh and bigger or larger than every other shows very low self esteem and bad upbringing.

What are you doing online 247 debating with small minded people? There is no time I come online you are not here. Interacting with people you are insulting.
In that country of yours, don't they work or school?

You are not the only diasporian here so shift one side.
Mtcheew.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Ode, what makes you think I’m a man? undecided
Your gender doesn't justify your insults.....it even irks me knowing you're a woman, it shows you really have a crass mentality, it means you'd probably fight her physically if the opposite was the case....... hope you don't emotionally and physically abuse your husband or lover at home?..... cos with the way you're hyperventilating I really hope everything is fine at home?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Shut the hell up! Who told you it is not affecting Nigeria as much as other parts of the world? How many people go and get tested like they test in the west? One in how many thousands of Nigerians? Person wey never see food chop get time for covid test?

And we wonder why more people have been dying after ‘a brief illness’ in the past couple of years. Better get out of that village you are in and gain exposure and education. There is more to life than food food all the time. Lazy youth….

Agadi, we won't hear word again?
Nothing tranquil about you.
There are more to life than being a keyboard war fighter.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2022
descarado:
You know, there is something that baffles me with Nigerians in diaspora.
Once you see yourself outside Nigeria, it will become' that your country, that your people'. They are no longer Nigerians. Yet, most if not all their family members are in Nigeria. They are in Nigerian forum 247. If you are no longer a Nigerian, pls leave and join your new country's forum where you can interact with them.
Coming online to form posh and bigger or larger than every other shows very low self esteem and bad upbringing.

What are you doing online 247 debating with small minded people? There is no time I come online you are not here. Interacting with people you are insulting.
In that country of yours, don't they work or school?

You are not the only diasporian here so shift one side.
Mtcheew.
I had this same mindset while living and growing up in Nigerian in the 80s, 90s as well so let's try not to make this a meaningless "us vs them" argument. undecided

Even though I never did agree with the norms then and now of life in Nigerian - I am not as close minded as the average folks are and I used to be tagged a contrarian back in the days too - that don't mean i am less Nigerian than the next Nigerian, only I don't subscribe to the average Nigerian mindset. undecided

Now back to what I said of average Nigerian mentality and that of the politicians being in agreement... if you have any intelligent thing to add from here, go for it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
Senomi:

Your gender doesn't justify your insults.....it even irks me knowing you're a woman, it shows you really have a crass mentality, it means you'd probably fight her physically if the opposite was the case....... hope you don't emotionally and physically abuse your husband or lover at home?..... cos with the way you're hyperventilating I really hope everything is fine at home?

Ode how are you different from me with this gibberish you have written up there because you want to do defender of the universe? You think she go drop food for you? Abi na so you think say she go fall for you? First, you wanted me to be a man, now you want me to be a woman. Ode, make up your mind. So many hungry buffoons on this forum sha….

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I had this same mindset while living and growing up in Nigerian in the 80s, 90s as well so let's try not to make this a meaningless "us vs them" argument. undecided

Even though I never did agree with the norms then and now of life in Nigerian, and I am not as close minded as the average folks are - I used to be tagged a contrarian back in those days - that don't mean i am less Nigerian than the next Nigerian, only I don't subscribe to the average Nigerian mindset. undecided

Now back to what I said of average Nigerian mentality and that of the politicians being in agreement... if you have any intelligent thing to add from here, go for it. undecided

A man with 65k posts on Nairaland is truly a jobless man. No wonder your arguments are senseless. All that time you spend on Nairaland can be put to better use for something that will improve your life. You claim to be in Yankee. Better log off and make yourself useful for the sake of your family…

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tranquility2345:

A man with 65k posts on Nairaland is truly a jobless man. No wonder your arguments are senseless. All that time you spend on Nairaland can be put to better use for something that will improve your life. You claim to be in Yankee. Better log off and make yourself useful for the sake of your family…

You’re just fighting everybody. Pick one person

(Not me) but pick one cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
Tranquility2345:
Na my time to use as i choose. Wetin be your own? undecided

And since when is it a crime to be "jobless"? No be my life e be? undecided

I have no intentions of logging off, and I also see myself racking up posts on nairaland so, you can keep tracking and disturbing yourself about my posts and me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
cococandy:

You’re just fighting everybody. Pick one person

(Not me) but pick one cheesy

Please i am not fighting anyone o. I am just speaking the gospel truth. I am a child of God and have to always say things as they are….

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Niok, dollynnn(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.