Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,231 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836744 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyfunke(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2022
aboyaji:
Try eat direct from pot. It reduces heart diseases...

Sometimes grin
hope you're not typing this trash from psychiatrist hospital bed?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
beautyfunke:
hope you're not typing this trash from psychiatrist hospital bed?

Says someone whose comments reek of negativities.

Says someone who posts Google foods.

Thank you ma...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Akeem79:
Delicious lobster cheesy

Oga waiter. How kitchen today? Hope dem no dey kill you with lots of orders o angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
aboyaji:

Sometimes grin

Instead make you talk true say you no get plate undecided

Why you no dey show your hand again na? That hand just be like sapa logo cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smadeinc: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good Afternoon
Can someone help me with a complete food timetable of Nigerian meals I can prepare daily
Breakfast , lunch and dinner abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peppered snail for the weather

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Smadeinc:
Good Afternoon
Can someone help me with a complete food timetable of Nigerian meals I can prepare daily

Asaro and peppered fish for breakfast, swallow and egusi or ogbono with goat meat, ponmo and shaki with roundabout for lunch and ofada rice and ofada sauce with beef and chicken combo for dinner. Do this every weekday.

Then on weekends yam and egg for breakfast, jollof rice and fried rice with chicken for lunch then beans and dodo and friend yam with fish sauce for dinner. Don’t forget to add wine or juice as per weekend smiley

You can thank moi later wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
loveymom:
Haitian food; is not as tasty as I expected. The only thing I enjoyed was the fried pork meat and the drum sticks. The buns were soaked with oil; I threw them away. In the end, I felt I wasted my money.
Cos you didn't grow up with that taste.

With time, you will learn to love that.
Or you can modify kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Candidlady: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Labadi69:

Asaro and peppered fish for breakfast, swallow and egusi or ogbono with goat meat, ponmo and shaki with roundabout for lunch and ofada rice and ofada sauce with beef and chicken combo for dinner. Do this every weekday.

Then on weekends yam and egg for breakfast, jollof rice and fried rice with chicken for lunch then beans and dodo and friend yam with fish sauce for dinner. Don’t forget to add wine or juice as per weekend smiley

You can thank moi later wink

What sorta timetable is this for fps lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Soap and water is all the cleaning I need in kitchen. At least when food falls on table, I can be assured that it won't harm me when I throw it in mouth as opposed to when I wipe it all down with bleach of lysol. lipsrsealed
dirty kitchen , dirty woman

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
aboyaji:

Sometimes grin
shocked craving
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Smadeinc:
Good Afternoon
Depends on who you are cooking for? Your family? A school of kids, or a adults? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
aboyaji:

Sometimes grin

But the coke you added will not reduce heart disease na.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Peppered snail for the weather

Please I'm coming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

Iya mi, soft drinks are not actually bad.
They can even be life savers, especially when one's blood sugar level is low.
It is too much of it that is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2022

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Smadeinc: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Depends on who you are cooking for? Your family? A school of kids, or a adults? undecided
Family of 5
Monday to Sunday
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

That bottle of coke is innocent
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
descarado:

Cos you didn't grow up with that taste.

With time, you will learn to love that.
Or you can modify kiss

Yea, that's true. Maybe I will try out other foods they have. Then I also know that people cooking skills are different. Someone else can make the food, and it will be delicious. It was from a TikTok video that someone said that the food was bussin, which made me want to try it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Iya mi, not good Idea to add a bottle of coke or soft drinks to meals -

Aboyaji said it was for decoration cheesy

Using it when sugar is low is another thing.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neptunium(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

Iya mi, not good Idea to add a bottle of coke or soft drinks to meals -

Aboyaji said it was for decoration cheesy

Using it when sugar is low is another thing.

Can cauliflower be crushed to grainy pieces with hands?

I've seen it being pulsed with a food processor.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Can cauliflower be crushed to grainy pieces with hands?

I've seen it being pulsed with a food processor.

That's hard work. I don't want you to suffer in the kitchen. Just boil and mash it. Or try mortar and pestle pounds.
I still like eating it raw or boiled.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Neptunium:

Well done
Merci

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Akeem79:
Delicious lobster cheesy
OMG!! Cockroaches??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

That's hard work. I don't want you to suffer in the kitchen. Just boil and mash it. Or try mortar and pestle pounds.
I still like eating it raw or boiled.

It is that hard? undecided

What can it be compared to in terms of taste and texture?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

It is that hard? undecided

What can it be compared to in terms of taste and texture?

Not hard but I think it's laborious trying to crush or slice vegetables or anything manually...to me o
Nothing much - vegetable as usual - bland. Unless u plan to add cheese etc otherwise, same bland vegetables taste...to me o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

Not hard but I think it's laborious trying to crush or slice vegetables or anything manually...to me o
Nothing much - vegetable as usual - bland. Unless u plan to add cheese etc otherwise, same bland vegetables taste...to me o

OK. Thanks. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

A na m atupuru ndi oke akwukwo onu?...

Kedu nke gbasara m?!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

OK. Thanks. cheesy

Iya mi, bring eggs and plantain to rejuvenate the energy used to answer ya questions na undecided

It's thanks I will eat ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

Iya mi, bring eggs and plantain to rejuvenate the energy used to answer ya questions na undecided

It's thanks I will eat ?

Oya, I owe you. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

Oya, I owe you. cheesy

grin nagode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CaveAdullam and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.