Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5836848 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZenithVentures: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
Salmon must seem like fine dining, eh? I read someone make reference to Pacific salmon earlier and then inthecloudsky for her continuous salmon feasts.

I can't find fresh or even iced salmon where I am, only canned ones.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

grin nagode.

See what someone did with cauliflower: https://www.kitchenbutterfly.com/2015/suya-spiced-cauliflower-steaks/

I think that is creative.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
OMG!! Cockroaches??
Nah crabs.. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah crabs.. grin grin
Lol. Made in China crabs abi grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PstDapo: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Labadi69:

Eat this meal for a week straight and na heart attack straight. No contest. Just look at all the junk on that plate. Why are you going for cheap street food and then complaining about all the oil? undecided

You are a FULL , YOU Be E DIART
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Mvena post=111743096][/quote]

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

See what someone did with cauliflower: https://www.kitchenbutterfly.com/2015/suya-spiced-cauliflower-steaks/

I think that is creative.
Cauliflower is veggie I don't play with.
Have been using that to do my poundo since Jan.
Sometimes I mix with white cabbage

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
loveymom:

Yea, that's true. Maybe I will try out other foods they have. Then I also know that people cooking skills are different. Someone else can make the food, and it will be delicious. It was from a TikTok video that someone said that the food was bussin, which made me want to try it.
Team tiktok grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Made in Nigeria.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Carot: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah crabs.. grin grin
you this troublemaker, what are you doing here? Mariahangeles my love be wary of this transgender savage. Rumours has it she's zzor reincarnated.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Carot:
you this troublemaker, what are you doing here? Mariahangeles my love be wary of this transgender savage. Rumours has it she's zzor reincarnated.
Little boy are you ok in the head? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
True - made in Nigeria - see the back grin still showing even though it dey inside ice.

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Made in Nigeria.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Made in Nigeria.. grin
Lol but on a serious note, that's cockroach right there. God forbid grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:
True - made in Nigeria - see the back grin still showing even though it dey inside ice.

You mean we have stubborn and rough looking cockroach crabs in Nigeria grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
You mean we have stubborn and rough looking cockroach crabs in Nigeria grin

I didn't say anything o grin

Please o, spare me crab/roach description o

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Lol but on a serious note, that's cockroach right there. God forbid grin
Common that ain't a roach.. grin
Are you kidding tho..? undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

It still look cute tho.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common that ain't a roach.. grin
Are you kidding tho..? undecided grin grin
Oh!! I am serious o,so what is it then?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
armyofone:

I didn't say anything o grin

Please o, spare me crab/roach description o

grin
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Oh!! I am serious o,so what is it then?
Nah lobster is like an animal tho...not a roach... grin
It's a ten legged sea animal.. cheesy
That lobster you see is probably waiting for it's turn on someone hence the reason for it being kept in an ice..maybe.. cheesy
You get now? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nah lobster is like an animal tho...not a roach... grin
It's a ten legged sea animal.. cheesy
That lobster you see is probably waiting for it's turn on someone hence the reason for it being kept in an ice..maybe.. cheesy
You get now? smiley
I get it now. Thank you. See me laughing at myself cheesy It was the colour that deceived me possibly.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
I get it now. Thank you. See me laughing at myself cheesy It was the colour that deceived me possibly.
I thought you was actually kidding in the first place tho... cheesy
You should try out the cockroaches someday..it tastes nice.. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I thought you was actually kidding in the first place tho... cheesy
You should try out the cockroaches someday..it tastes nice.. wink
Abeg o,God forbid. Never in my life shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:01am On Apr 08, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Abeg o,God forbid. Never in my life shocked
Common don't be funny... grin
If y've tasted shrimp and crayfish then I think you should be good with roaches.. cheesy

Bet you are gonna enjoy the crunchy feeling. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2022
Very meaty too...yummy!

FERNANDEZISBACK:

If y've tasted shrimp and crayfish then I think you should be good with roaches.. cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2022
armyofone:
Very meaty too...yummy!

Meaty? shocked grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not that kinda enjoyment pls,I can't cook without crayfish sef but roaches is a no go area. Those dirty things grin

By the way,you mean since I have tasted fresh fish then I have no issues tasting snake meat? I rather die. Infact just shoot me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Not that kinda enjoyment pls,I can't cook without crayfish sef but roaches is a no go area. Those dirty things grin

By the way,you mean since I have tasted fresh fish then I have no issues tasting snake meat? I rather die. Infact just shoot me cheesy
You sound hilarious..you must have tasted an insect so this shouldn't be too hard for you..
It's ok to be disgusted tho.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sound hilarious..you must have tasted an insect so this shouldn't be too hard for you..
It's ok to be disgusted tho.. grin
Insect? I don't think so,ever since my mama born me. Pls let me be disgusted in peace cheesy Abeg don't make me vomit before I sleep cry undecided embarassed go sleep jor grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

Team tiktok grin

grin grin grin grin where I waste my data grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:44am On Apr 08, 2022
ZenithVentures:
Salmon must seem like fine dining, eh? I read someone make reference to Pacific salmon earlier and then inthecloudsky for her continuous salmon feasts.

I can't find fresh or even iced salmon where I am, only canned ones.

Check out Asian stores. They carry more fish varieties than others. This is my observation.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CMC180

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.