Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788383 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

No. From a good source.

Do you know how to make it?
The one with kulikuli is my favourite.
I don't know how to make it very well. But my sis is perfect with it. The one she gave me last time we see,if you see how I manage am ehn,but e still finish last last cry cry I don't trust the ones hausas do make over here,e no sweet and dry like that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nuttella:
Which phone camera take these beautiful shots?
Thanks smiley
Not Phone, DSLR Camera.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

I'm disgusted by the mere sight of them. undecided
Unbelievable.. shocked
I can send some well garnished cockroach delicacy to you..that's if you don't mind.. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Unbelievable.. shocked
I can send some well garnished cockroach delicacy to you..that's if you don't mind.. grin

I do mind. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fried rice and everything in between kiss

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
LordReed:

Between beans and bread versus beans and plantain, I don't know which I like better.

I can't convince myself to eat beans and bread; the thought is aborted even before I think about it. I will instead go for beans and soaked garri or with pap.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
loveymom:

I can't convince myself to eat beans and bread; the thought is aborted even before I think about it. I will instead go for beans and soaked garri or with pap.

Wow. Why is that though?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
LordReed:

Wow. Why is that though?

I just don't like the combination.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
loveymom:

Ah. Well I do like a nicely baked loaf so may be I am biased like that.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
LordReed:

Ah. Well I do like a nicely baked loaf so may be I am biased like that.

I also like a nicely baked loaf too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

Enjoy o. As long as it make you happy kiss

Thank you oooo, enjoy your weekend. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
Singapore noodles cool

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

I do mind. lipsrsealed cheesy
undecided
Maria been a while.. hope you are doing great? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
loveymom:

N
Beans with pap kiss
Soaked garri, neeeoooow tongue

Beans has suffered in our hands truly cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

undecided
Maria been a while.. hope you are doing great? cheesy

I am, thank you. cheesy
I hope you are too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

N
Beans with pap kiss

Beans with pap is bae!

Beans is the most versatile food. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

It seems to be a very versatile vegetable.

I once watched a Nigerian make cauliflower jollof in a British cook off competition. cheesy
It is a cruciferous veggie.
Any veggie among this group is bam

Our weather don't permit such.
We manage what we have.
Lucky most of our veggies are medicinal.
Our luck

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
loveymom:

You don't? It is most satisfying.
Especially with ewa agoyin. cheesy

It's not like they're my favourite combo, but I wouldn't mind eating them.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

It is a cruciferous veggie.
Any veggie among this group is bam

Our weather don't permit such.
We manage what we have.
Lucky most of our veggies are medicinal.
Our luck

They sell it nowadays o.
That's the reason for my interest in it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

I am, thank you. cheesy
I hope you are too.
Thanks Maria.. wink
Do have a wonderful time... smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks Maria.. wink
Do have a wonderful time... smiley

You too. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jennifer89(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
loveymom:

Taste and see...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

You too. smiley
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
descarado:

N
Beans with pap kiss

Lol try it with ijebu garri grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jennifer89:

Taste and see...

Okay, I will not say never, but just one day, I will muster courage and try it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

You don't? It is most satisfying.
Especially with ewa agoyin. cheesy

It's not like they're my favourite combo, but I wouldn't mind eating them.

I will give it a try one day.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
dollyjoy:

You go don chop that fowl yansh na and you go begin dey do chochocho for the rest of the year.

The fried rice & plantain looks good though. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Beans and bread toed with butter.

Guy, you na cruise walahi. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joudini(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
We have a derailer's thread to cater for short talks unrelated to the purpose of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5331068/food-section-derailers-paradise-all

Even an old timer one would expect to not allow herself to be used as a derail-bait is out here grinning like a Cheshire cat at the prompt of an obvious troll with multiple monikers.

We don't need a degree in stochastic statistics to possess emotional intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
dollyjoy:
pls can I join you? sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
pls can I join you? sad
please do grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
omooba969:

You go don chop that fowl yansh na and you go begin dey do chochocho for the rest of the year.

The fried rice & plantain looks good though. cool
grin

Thanks alot kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.