Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5742697 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by babythug(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2022
Dinner!

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:35pm On May 01, 2022
Toast

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 9:09pm On May 01, 2022
Plantain and egg

48 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 01, 2022
HelenBee:
Seafood for fisherman soup, unfortunately I didn't snap the soup.

I love fisherman soup, a very costly soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2022
aboyaji:

God will always provide. He will make sure you continue your good work in this thread.
Amen o. I will share some pics this week for a start...lemme keep enjoying the e-meals here

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:46am On May 02, 2022
dollynnn:
@Akposy
It's been a while. I hope all is well?
@Coco.candy, I haven't been seeing your posts.
Kindly bless our screens soon, chef.

Thanks! All is well. I will post shortly.

Happy new month guys!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:47am On May 02, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Ofada sweet ,but prepping the sauce na wahala

Pix 1 :Work in progress

Pix : Food is served
Lemme visit for a day please... Nice!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2022
Proudlynaija:
Masa that is a show off all the way from the North
https://cookpad.com/ng/r/15540923
Is the soup Miyan geda? I don't like the taste at all or may be I ate a poorly prepared one. I prefer my masa with suya pepper or pepper sauce
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On May 02, 2022
chocolatee:

I am Hausa I will love to share Hausa foods but I don't want people to start bashing the food that is what is preventing me I no want to fight with anybody here
Post one at least. Let's start there. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:17am On May 02, 2022
Proudlynaija:
Straight from the North.. this is Gullisuwa
https://cookpad.com/ng/r/14717869
This ain't puffpuff? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:19am On May 02, 2022
Proudlynaija:
Have you heard of the this northern delicacy called garau garau! �
https://cookpad.com/ng/r/14746825
Reminds me of a burrito bowl at Chipotle, without the burrito. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 5:57am On May 02, 2022
babythug:
Dinner!
Ah!

Ah!!!
Just kuku kill me now tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 6:01am On May 02, 2022
Akposy:

Is the soup Miyan geda? I don't like the taste at all or may be I ate a poorly prepared one. I prefer my masa with suya pepper or pepper sauce
The soup for Masa should be loosely prepared Miyan gyada, not this one that's thick for tuwo.

Infact, some people don't even use groundnut in their Masa soup. The secret to Masa soup is that it should have so much broth your Masa can soak it all up. If it's not that, then correct yaji for Masa (the one made with kuli kuli) is my next choice.

But for tuwo, Miyan gyada with crayfish, stockfish and assorted meat is so good.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chocolatee(f): 8:00am On May 02, 2022
descarado:

Please do share.

The moment you joined this forum, develop a very thick skin.
Either you ignore cos they must bash or you give it back to them.
Majority of the people who visit here don't comment while some are not registered but they are very grateful for this thread kiss
Ok I will try to share and not bother about anything

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:13am On May 02, 2022
✨ Something light for breakfast ... ✌️✌️✌️

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tallcutie(f): 12:25pm On May 02, 2022
ambient:
Since I start to dey born pikin I can't cook vegetable soup without water,my kids hate vegetable but like the water in it

Which Nigerian food can help a constipated pikin abeg

My dear motherhood na work undecided.
Some days I try to bribe them.
Eat your veggies and get some chocolates or fries,other days I go gangsta on them,I keep a cane on the dinning table.
Also try to get them fruits at least three times a week.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 2:58pm On May 02, 2022
babythug:
Dinner!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Reminds me of a burrito bowl at Chipotle without the burrito. undecided

I will never try chipotle food again, even if they dash me money. Very salty and tasteless. Maybe the problem is my taste bud.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On May 02, 2022
loveymom:
I will never try chipotle food again, even if they dash me money. Very salty and tasteless. Maybe the problem is my taste bud.
Salty ke? Where the salt come from? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 3:40pm On May 02, 2022
Cravings satisfied grin

38 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mcdokwe(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2022
adecz:

✨ Something light for breakfast ... ✌️✌️✌️
This one fit hold body so?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 4:00pm On May 02, 2022
I need a drink?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 4:02pm On May 02, 2022
sheycrown:
Cravings satisfied grin
you making me hórny?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mirinder: 4:05pm On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
what's your discipline? I see you like argument too much?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On May 02, 2022
mirinder:
what's your discipline? I see you like argument too much?
What has any of the above to with the claim that Chipotle was found to be salty abeg? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On May 02, 2022
sheycrown:
Cravings satisfied grin
Those look fresh and hot. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Maybe my tastebud; does taste salty—too much sodium.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On May 02, 2022
loveymom:
Maybe my tastebud; does taste salty—too much sodium.
Maybe that particular one you tasted. I know salt is added to the rice but I barely taste it. The many other flavors seem to do a good job keeping my taste buds engaged throughout the meal. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by watchrepairer: 6:02pm On May 02, 2022
Akposy:

Amen o. I will share some pics this week for a start...lemme keep enjoying the e-meals here
grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by watchrepairer: 6:05pm On May 02, 2022
Tallcutie:

My dear motherhood na work undecided.
Some days I try to bribe them.
Eat your veggies and get some chocolates or fries,other days I go gangsta on them,I keep a cane on the dinning table.
Also try to get them fruits at least three times a week.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2022
sheycrown:
Cravings satisfied grin

One of the puff-puff get finger, how e take happen?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 6:16pm On May 02, 2022
Nnemuka:
Oha for Sunday...
My secret cooking ingredient for a tasty meal is CRAYFISH grin grin
Soups
Stew
Indomie
porridge
peppersoup
one day I will try it in my Tea cheesy

Crayfish for king of all spices

Bring your Eba
wow u know this too! Another is blended head of fish. Perfect for Beans, barbecue chicken ,beef etc

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2970) (2971) (2972) (2973) (2974) (2975) (2976) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.