Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5774362 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 8:31pm On May 31, 2022
prisomic:
Celebrating page 3000 with moi moi and salad
Nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wilson212: 8:33pm On May 31, 2022
armyofone:

With what soup ?

Pictures or

Idonbelieveyou
soup Amara and gbegiri and that one that draws.That mixture I really like it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wilson212: 8:35pm On May 31, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You sound so happy.. grin
I really enjoyed it unfortunate thing about it is that I lived in Lagos for more than two years but I eat it in Awka fo the first time
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:36pm On May 31, 2022
Wilson212:
I really enjoyed it unfortunate thing about it is that I lived in Lagos for more than two years but I eat it in Awka fo the first time
Congrats.. kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:37pm On May 31, 2022
armyofone:

With what soup ?

Pictures or

Idonbelieveyou
Wetin concern you

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 8:45pm On May 31, 2022
Wilson212:
Are you from anambra?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wilson212: 8:53pm On May 31, 2022
garriAndsugar:

Are you from anambra?
yes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2022
I think everyone on this thread should have their pictures on the DP - for reasons best known to me. wink

No fake pictures!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 9:15pm On May 31, 2022
Lunched cheesy

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblemm: 9:43pm On May 31, 2022
wink 3001 ,my password

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:56pm On May 31, 2022
Unpopular but personal opinion: I think Banga soup is overrated . I’ve had it different times at different places , prepared by different people and I still can’t get around the hype . I’ve had it with rice , with Eba and yet I just find it to be basic ; I don’t rate it higher than normal stew sef.

Recently I’ve grown fond of Afang soup and o’boi that’s one good soup when taken with pounded yam and cold water , u will forget the problems of this world for hours.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 10:01pm On May 31, 2022
cococandy:
Breakfast and a morning cuppa milk tea

Can I borrow that mixer for a while?? My ministry need it wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2022
Mvena:

Wetin concern you

Sabi sabi which one is yours?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:54pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Unpopular but personal opinion: I think Banga soup is overrated . I’ve had it different times at different places , prepared by different people and I still can’t get around the hype . I’ve had it with rice , with Eba and yet I just find it to be basic ; I don’t rate it higher than normal stew sef.

Recently I’ve grown fond of Afang soup and o’boi that’s one good soup when taken with pounded yam and cold water , u will forget the problems of this world for hours.

From what i have seen, i also think the palm oil is too much.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rukz: 10:54pm On May 31, 2022
sulips:
So i’m celebrating page 3000. First time posting here. 1st pic Banga Soup and starch [left][/left] 2nd pic Vegetable noodles [img][/img]
Jesus!

I missed delta state o...

Starch and fresh fish banga soup for ehwere

good lord I can do anything for this delicacy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2022
Wilson212:

I like the one made from green plantain eaten with just nicely made beef stew. I think amala from green plantain is sweet and that's why I like it.
I will try gbegiri one day.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:58pm On May 31, 2022
armyofone:

From what i have seen, i also think the palm oil is too much.

That’s a given o. U know the base for the stew is made from the palm fruit (the same one used to extract palm oil ) ….
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2022
BlueRayDick:

That’s a given o. U know the base for the stew is made from the palm fruit (the same one used to extract palm oil ) ….

I have tried the banga rice. The soup - not yet. Just thought too much oil.
Maybe one day I will taste it. I do see some at the store but undecided.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:08pm On May 31, 2022
armyofone:

I have tried the banga rice. The soup - not yet. Just thought too much oil.
Maybe one day I will taste it. I do see some at the store but undecided.

I’ve tried the soup at a fancy restaurant , tired same at a local restaurant and still wasn’t impressed . I even bought rice in market when I saw some guys specifically asking the woman for ofe akwu instead of normal stew to go with the rice , yet the thing was just not hitting the chord like I had envisaged .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
Some food are like that.
You'd have to eat it many times to get to like it. Sometimes - tastes/smell/color/way of cooking etc of foods bring out the psychology in our brain interpretation of a meal. Then nothing would make you accept the food. Food psychology grin

Keep trying and one day banga will hit the chord.

BlueRayDick:

I’ve tried the soup at a fancy restaurant , tired same at a local restaurant and still wasn’t impressed . I even bought rice in market when I saw some guys specifically asking the woman for ofe akwu instead of normal stew to go with the rice , yet the thing was just not hitting the chord like I had envisaged .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:24pm On May 31, 2022
sheycrown:

Can I borrow that mixer for a while?? My ministry need it wink wink grin
you may borrow it. I haven’t baked in so long it’s decorative at this point
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:37pm On May 31, 2022
starbuck:
Lunched cheesy
looks so so good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Jun 01, 2022
armyofone:
I like the one made from green plantain eaten with just nicely made beef stew. I think amala from green plantain is sweet and that's why I like it.
I will try gbegiri one day.
How do you make amala with green plantain? lipsrsealed

Gbegiri na hype! I ate that a lot back in secondary school and I think I can safely live without it. Almost gave up on beans because of it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Dinner:

Spaghetti and chicken topped with bacon bits and pen parmesancheese.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2022
armyofone:

Sabi sabi which one is yours?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2022
starbuck:
Lunched cheesy
Holla...what do you call this pls..? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2022
starbuck:
Lunched cheesy

Baba, your level of self control is very high. So you had the patience of turning the abacha into a plate and the time to snap?

You're a legend. Aswear, there are certain food one lose self control on. Food like this abacha that comes once in a while.

I had this exact abacha yesterday too for early dinner. I told myself I won't eat another thing so that it won't kill the taste of my precious abacha. I chop am as e dey hot. It was while I was in the toilet like 1hr 30 mins later that I remembered to snap. Wetin I go come snap again na? I really lost control entirely.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=Mvena post=113358842][/quote]

Guy, how old are you please? Only a teenager go get time to dey post all these senseless memes with every damn comment. Na wa o undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2022
Happy new month!

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Guy, how old are you please? Only a teenager go get time to dey post all these senseless memes with every damn comment. Na wa o undecided
You are just a disgusting troll..why not go back to that who**ring thread where you and your fellow age group tell yallselves some sex fantasy story huh?

This thread ain't for kids who derive pleasure from clowning around..get a grip of yaself and start thinking with ya head not your fingers..

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2022
Tranquility2345:

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:09am On Jun 01, 2022
HelenBee:
Happy new month!
Looks good

(1) (2) (3) ... (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hamzashaf99(f), kinah(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.