Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5775101 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are just a disgusting troll..why not go back to that who**ring thread where you and your fellow age group tell yallselves some sex fantasy story huh?

This thread ain't for kids who derive pleasure from clowning around..get a grip of yaself and start thinking with ya head not your fingers..
Oh you even answer am? You don Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Mvena:

Oh you even answer am? You don Bleep up
I derive joy from dealing with petty trolls.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:13am On Jun 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I derive joy from dealing with petty trolls.. undecided
No problem eh I dey with you

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Unpopular but personal opinion: I think Banga soup is overrated . I’ve had it different times at different places , prepared by different people and I still can’t get around the hype . I’ve had it with rice , with Eba and yet I just find it to be basic ; I don’t rate it higher than normal stew sef.

Recently I’ve grown fond of Afang soup and o’boi that’s one good soup when taken with pounded yam and cold water , u will forget the problems of this world for hours.

What a joke! Banga soup is everything other soups are not my man!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Mvena:

No problem eh I dey with you

Be chatting with your alternate and think nobody can decode that you are the same person. What a jobless kid.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 9:35am On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:

Easiest way to fall sick for all men to be eating from that exposed thing. Very nasty and unhygienic. Tomorrow man go fall sick and people will say na village people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Easiest way to fall sick for all men to be eating from that exposed thing. Very nasty and unhygienic. Tomorrow man go fall sick and people will say na village people undecided

Very funny how you unapologetically criticize eating habits of a few when you barely know anything about the food.

Just so you may know- The food is cooked fresh and served instantly. Eating together, outside is one of the wonderful ways of ND/SS. This helps us harmonize and discuss our problems and successes, laughter and cries!

Satisfied?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:

This is the hype I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is the hype I was talking about.

Choose your sense of belonging, else someone will do it for you.

Facts- Banga soup is the only soup that you can’t miss a single ingredient. Else it goes sideways!!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2022
Came here for inspiration,what are you eating today ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:

Very funny how you unapologetically criticize eating habits of a few when you barely know anything about the food.

Just so you may know- The food is cooked fresh and served instantly. Eating together, outside is one of the wonderful ways of ND/SS. This helps us harmonize and discuss our problems and successes, laughter and cries!

Satisfied?

Plus enough spit and germs from hands that you don’t know where they went before the feast? Okay bro. Nothing do you. Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tranquility2345:

Be chatting with your alternate and think nobody can decide that you are the same person. What a jobless kid.
Please give me work

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:
At first glance, that looked like an ebo(sacrifice) in the middle there. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Deadly combo all around. Hunger na bastard cheesy

Round 1 and Round 2 grin

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brandonobi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Fishy sandwiches

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
At first glance, that looked like an ebo(sacrifice) in the middle there. lipsrsealed

Glad you later corrected your defective eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:
Glad you later corrected your defective eyes!
I didn't get it corrected as the pic still resembles ebo... only I am now pretending it is a black bowl of what may be the soup you claim.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I didn't get it corrected as the pic still resembles ebo... only I am now pretending it is a black bowl of what may be the soup you claim.. lipsrsealed

Please visit the nearest eye clinic!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:
Please visit the nearest eye clinic!
Because your particular pic looks like an ebo? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by miracle98(f): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Looks yummy. I haven't eaten both banga soup and starch before, I'll try it anytime the opportunity presents itself.
sulips:
So i’m celebrating page 3000. First time posting here. 1st pic Banga Soup and starch [left][/left] 2nd pic Vegetable noodles [img][/img]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because your particular pic looks like an ebo? undecided

Don’t you have common sense? Or the economic situation of the country has turned you into a birdbrain? Get lost

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:
Don’t you have common sense? Or the economic situation of the country has turned you into a birdbrain? Get lost
Why are you fuming in the mouth because I pointed out that the plate looked weird?, undecided

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tranquility2345:
Deadly combo all around. Hunger na bastard cheesy

Are those kelewele?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:

confirmed. The day a babe took me out and paid for banga soup for me, i confirmed her. She sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by miracle98(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Plantain Porridge garnished with roasted catfish. Happy new month to everyone.
PS: I just realized that the complaints about Nairaland degrading pictures is true.

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nairaman66(m): 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Cutehector:
confirmed. The day a babe took me out and paid for banga soup for me, i confirmed her. She sabi.

Lol correct!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie, Kobojunkie, Kobojunkie - how many times did I called you grin

Cooked yam and palm oil for sacrifice na.

Kobojunkie:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
miracle98:
Plantain Porridge garnished with roasted catfish. Happy new month to everyone.
PS: I just realized that the complaints about Nairaland degrading pictures is true.

Noice- but what jumped on top ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How do you make amala with green plantain? lipsrsealed

Gbegiri na hype! I ate that a lot back in secondary school and I think I can safely live without it. Almost gave up on beans because of it. undecided

Sun dried green plantain - grinded into powder.

Looks like the usual amala after turning it in hot water
I think -
Yam amala (light brown)
Plantain amala (very dark brown)

Someone made it here and I like it.

My mom do make okpo ogede from it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=cococandy post=113356303] you may borrow it. I haven’t baked in so long it’s decorative at this point [/quote
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
cococandy:
you may borrow it. I haven’t baked in so long it’s decorative at this point

I can imagine. My business really needs one badly right now. I'm praying for God's blessings to be able to replace the spoilt one soon
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
armyofone:
Kobojunkie, Kobojunkie, Kobojunkie - how many times did I called you grin

Cooked yam and palm oil for sacrifice na.
Hm.... I grew up in Ikorodu. Even Agidi and leaf stew , topped with puffpuff dey pass as ebo. Na every morning when I been dey secondary school, we dey pass different kinds for ota ona junction. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1000COMPUTERZ(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.