Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749798 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Apologies for this photo of turkey in its raw state, I’ll share the finished product shortly. I drove an hour to an independent organic poultry farm very early today and walked away with 30 pounds (app. 13.5 kilos) of turkey wings for $20 (app. N8500?). I think food is cheaper when bought in bulk. These guys are huge, half went to the freezer and half to my guests. Kindly send all turkey recipes my way!

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Aug 01, 2022
“My friend” is a Japanese guy that I hired to hardscape my backyard so he threw in the his gardening skills as a bonus. I’m afraid nothing is free in this life. grin

Please I’ll need all your help with vegetable gardening. Apologize in advance for all the mentions you’ll be getting from me.
1stGenAmerican:

I’m happy that you have such a great friend who helped but I’m so jealous! Your flowers are nothing short of spectacular and look so robust. All
Of them. You have a reason to boast!
I buy marigolds already bloomed yearly and live in a zone conducive to growing them but those guys wither as soon as I place them in the ground. embarassed
The Knockout Roses grow well as long as I give them epsom salt but besides those guys, Sunflowers are the only flowers I see success with. I’m a wizard at growing veggies though, especially from scraps so we’ll have to help eachother out.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:07am On Aug 01, 2022
cococandy:
“My friend” is a Japanese guy that I hired to hardscape my backyard so he threw in the his gardening skills as a bonus. I’m afraid nothing is free in this life. grin

Please I’ll need all your help with vegetable gardening. Apologize in advance for all the mentions you’ll be getting from me.

Japanese guys can be cute and they have good appetites. wink
I look forward to helping, produce is steep and helping someone grown and save makes me jolly. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Japanese guys can be cute and they have good appetites. wink
I look forward to helping, produce is steep and helping someone grown and save makes me jolly. grin

I’ll be mentioning you on this thread below . Otherwise I’ll most likely derail this one.
Thank you so much smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/5331068/food-section-derailers-paradise-all

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Filly3:

Nice one
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Mvena:

Chef chef I greet oo

I greet you too grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PumpumPrince: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2022
dollynnn:

Happy Sunday, Chef!

How much please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2022
three-some tin cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bestlily(f): 11:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Filly3:

Enjoy

Thank you kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bestlily(f): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2022
omooba969:

Na only you chop dis garri? undecided

Lol
The food is for two
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mmm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
amorprincesa:
Local palm oil stew with cowleg, fried beef, sharki, chicken and panla fish. I used fresh habanero pepper very hot.
You sure say I no go call efcc for you so?
Cowleg wey the cost an arm an leg na him you put for stew come carry chicken, beef,sharki and panla join.
Abeg,where your addy

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Orange chicken

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
▪️▫️◽️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
▪️▫️◾️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
✌️✌️Steaming hot white rice & greens◾️▫️▪️

50 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deardevil(m): 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
adecz:

✌️✌️Steaming hot white rice & greens◾️▫️▪️

Nice meal

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bestlily(f): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
White rice and chicken stew

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fried rice and chicken prepared by me
Dinner �

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Walealoba(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Torie8:
Fried rice and chicken prepared by me Dinner �
ma please check my signature I need little help from you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jimetagambo: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2022
Last night meal. Garri with oporoko fish, ponmo, shrimps vegetable and stew.. brokoto (cow foot) featuring as main protein.

Vegetable was made with spinach and and kale mixed with egunsi (melon seed).

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingAzubuike(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Apologies for this photo of turkey in its raw state, I’ll share the finished product shortly. I drove an hour to an independent organic poultry farm very early today and walked away with 30 pounds (app. 13.5 kilos) of turkey wings for $20 (app. N8500?). I think food is cheaper when bought in bulk. These guys are huge, half went to the freezer and half to my guests. Kindly send all turkey recipes my way!

This guy from telegram
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beans and plantain....

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
From the Kitchen of dem MANNA,
Scrambled eggs and Potatoes.....

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Streets brought to the kitchen cool

Beans + bread + ponmo+the famous bony shawa fish

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
I made melon soup and kale too.

Taste great. I plan to eat it with mash potatoes.

jimetagambo:
Last night meal. Garri with oporoko fish, ponmo, shrimps vegetable and stew.. brokoto (cow foot) featuring as main protein.

Vegetable was made with spinach and and kale mixed with egunsi (melon seed).

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
chii8:
Beans and plantain....

Did you use lots of onions ?

I use large amounts of red onion for my beans.

1 cup of beans and 2 large onion. I think beans taste so good that way.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2022
Noodles. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2022
cococandy:
Orange chicken

One of my favorite dishes. Is there a recipe, please?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

One of my favorite dishes. Is there a recipe, please?
I use chicken thighs because they are more juicy.

1) Cut into bite sizes. Marinate for 1 hour with your favorite seasoning blend. (Mine is salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, paprika and chicken powder bullion). I also use the same seasoning blend in my breading flour.

2) Dredge in the flour and then into whisked eggs and then corn starch. The corn starch makes it extra crispy. Fry until golden brown.

3) I tried making the orange sauce one time and I didn’t like it. so now I just buy Panda Express sauce from Insta cart. They also sell it at target (can you believe that? grin) . I don’t have a recipe for the orange sauce. Coat in orange sauce of your choice and sprinkle with sesame seeds right before serving.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jimetagambo: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
armyofone:
I made melon soup and kale too.

Taste great. I plan to eat it with mash potatoes.

Yummy.
I have never tried mash potatoes with any other thing than gravy. I think it will also go down well with okro soup.

Below: Gravy, mashed potatoes and crispy chicken wings. Wings were grilled with airfryer.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jimetagambo: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Streets brought to the kitchen cool

Beans + bread + ponmo+the famous bony shawa fish
Real street. I remember that year in Ketu when I use to sample different mama put.

One of my favourite was one woman that sells Ewa agoyin with ponmo and eja kika and soft agege bread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.